Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:51:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins You Think will Grow  (Read 14432 times)
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:05:11 AM

All alt coin will grow, especially in new alt coin, that will become a new generation of Cryptocurrency, But some old coin like ripple will grow soon because they have many cooperate program with most of the bank in the world
Yes, I think altcoins have good future as so many ICO's are running. Need to choose better altcoins out of the available. Altcoins like eth, Litecoin, IOTA, Ripple are good and they will definitely have better future no doubt about it.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:16:05 AM

If we speak old altcoins like ETH, XRP, LTC and so on maybe everyone already knows, but I'd like to say that some new coins or tokens are likely to benefit BAR, CRPT, EDO, and STORM.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
toilatan2

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:23:25 AM

i think Neo, Nem Wink
Adreman23

Activity: 1366
Merit: 107

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:30:34 AM

Why investing in a coins that already moon or its is in a high price, the fact is that we cant invest more on those coins. That’s why we have to choose the cryptocurrency whose price is low and will increase in next couple of years. Why not to try ico sale BobsRepair is a good choice to invest. Because Big and famous people are supporting and investing in BobsRepair. In my own observation it will gonna boom price after their ICO. Very huge community and hardworking team and BobsRepair was a great project.

Katashi

Activity: 672

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:34:08 AM

there lots of it, i believe we must wait for the chinese new year to end. Most of the expert says all of the altcoins will fly after that. for your question i believe DENT, TELCOIN, DRAGONCHAIN are the coins i am rooting for now. and also deepbrain chain coz most of the exper says 2018 will be a NEO platform year so i am really looking for NEO platform coins as of now and NEO itself.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:11:48 AM

some altcoin will progress rapidly. for example in some trading sites. its graph altcoin has increased significantly. This proves that altcoin has good prospects.
Ebenezar64

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:13:25 AM

I think a lot of privacy coins will have a great boost in 2018. No one wants to be surveiled and feel like their privacy is broken. Also can shops really afford to have a their clients do "public" payments. Some purchases you might want to keep private and that is where the rpivacy coins come in.

Here are my top five HOLDs for 2018:

1. DeepOnion: My number one pick because it is still somehow a small-cap coin that is aiming to be the leading privacy coin. Has a super supportive community and currently an explosive development going on. I think this coin can be a big multiplier in 2018. The multi-layered privacy platform seems to be the most private and secure crypto platform I have seen so far.

2. PivX: Not strange that my top two are privacy coins. PivX is an undervalued privacy coins that it similar to ZCash and ZCoin, it has everything they have but better fundmentals with lower transaction fees and faster blocktimes.

3. BitClave: I like the fact of a "decentralized search-engine" where you decide what information you want to share and to whom. And that if you decide to share info they ahve to pay for it. That is how it should be and I think many people will agree. That is why I think this project could become big as awareness is spread.

4. Ethos: A universal wallet for all your ALTs with possibility to trade straight in your wallet, what is not to like?! This is very ambitious but it is something that is needed for ALTs to get more "mass-adoption". If they succeed this coin will rocket even further.

5. Enigma: This privacy platform is something of a revolution with great potential. Just think about being able to have "Secret Contracts" where the content is private and hidden from the public BlockChain. The applications for finance, health, identity protection etc... is limitless.

These are my long-term holds that I think can explode in 2018 as more features are launched!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
eiijee160613

Activity: 448
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:41:33 AM

I think its better and wise to invest for privacy coin like on my list :
1.Monero (XMR) of course the same with
2.Dash (DASH) and
3.Zcash (ZEC) they are well-known for being privacy coin
4.Deeponion (ONION) cause basically from now and after being months of existence deeponion keeps the essens of being privacy coin it can maximize the potential to keep it as for long-term investment.
5.Verge (XVG) like it for being undervalued privacy coin and it has also potential to grow this year Wink
Thanks, i didn't emphasized those 3 cause they are already well-known for being privacy coin Wink

stfN2128

Activity: 882
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:17:35 AM

NEO
DeepOnion
Electroneum
ADA
XVG

I think DeepOnion will make the highest % gain this year. Really active devs and a huge community with so many creative members.
Second one should be Electroneum, good Marketing but development could be better. But i believe in this team, they will do their best and hire good devs.
MisterLG

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:37:54 AM

I think that ethereum, Monero, Verge, DeepOnion and electroneum will do well on short and long term... Maybe Sia will be good for long term, but not quite convinced yet

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
rainezerr

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:48:10 AM

As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feed back the better.

Any altcoin can really grow its value but not every coin does have the potential. In my own opinion, ethereum coin is the best altcoin to invest because i saw how this coin grow in the past few months from $300 back in 2017 and it might be the next bitcoin to exist in the future.

helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 10:48:22 AM

I also like  NEO most but still I would suggest for best coins you can go to coinmarketcap and search the top 10 altcoins but I will suggest First is Ether because Ethereum is an open software platform based on blockchain technology that enables developers to build and deploy decentralized applications.And now a days you can see many many ICO coming with Ethereum platform and other good coin in this list is Steller, Cardano,  GVT, IOTA, RIPPLE, DASH and POWR. Before invest in any coin pls research and study well about that coin.

wodebutterfly

Activity: 117
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:55:45 AM

Currently I am holding Aigang, which is trying to revolutionize the insurance industry with the blockchain technology. It had ever achieved 20x high, not back to around 2x so still got a lot potential!

◈ HYPERQUANT ◈ Platform for Professional Asset Management  (https://goo.gl/wGkw41)
GambleTime

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:56:01 AM

Yet another vote for Anonymous cryptocurrencies...they are going to explode in 2018. Choosing which coin would be the most profitable in the short or long term can be extremely hard.
My picks are: Pivx is is very good project with POS3.0 and zPIVX/Dash fork. What I dont like is about masternodes (just like dash), no Ring Signatures and no TOR integration. SpectreCoin Spectecoin has both and it also comes with Stealth Address (OBFS4 coming soon). Hush and Komodo are more evoluted, with Zerocash and zkSnarks. I also like Monero with Stealth Address and multisignature transactions. Anyway all privacy coin lacks some feature today and it's hard to find the best compromise...so sometimes you should choose just which coin would be the most profitable in short or long term. PIVX, Monero and Komodo market caps are all high ...not easy to gain here. Maybe long term...but not more than 2X unless you invest HUGE. DeepOnion comes with lower market cap (now!) and nice set of features (best to come...so it will grow more than others).

▌▌   Anonymous and Untranceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Donicdan

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:53:06 AM

I think Deep Onion in my humble opinion, a very good time to buy too.
Long term I think this coin could do very well especially as its offering Airdrops at present.
Makak4R

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:56:54 AM

ETC will grow and started to grow already because of hardfork
PIVX will go up once BTC will recover
ETH I'm expecting to double its price
DeepOnion - once the drops are over the price should rise as there won't be free $onions any more
BTX - like the project and weekly airdrops
Shield - I think will rise as well, once BTC will restore its power
DrYe5

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:05:32 PM

I'm afraid to list prospective coins there, it can change situation on market )) Difficulty of mining going to the moon after this.
Look an NEM 2018 of his year, maybe Waves he prepairing many updates
Not all can prosper and only time will tell. There will be a lot of new players in this sphere and whilst I still think there may be some gains to be made on the coins due to the bullish nature of the altcoin market presently.
dreamer81

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:33:20 PM

Litecoin, Monero, Ethereum, Deeponion, Sia
screwUdriver

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:34:01 PM

I'm afraid to list prospective coins there, it can change situation on market )) Difficulty of mining going to the moon after this.
Look an NEM 2018 of his year, maybe Waves he prepairing many updates
Not all can prosper and only time will tell. There will be a lot of new players in this sphere and whilst I still think there may be some gains to be made on the coins due to the bullish nature of the altcoin market presently.
We are slowly climbing the mountain. Even with all the drama, price dumps, exchange crashes, government stupidity & weak handed sissies, altcoins will still grows.
urbanpixel

Activity: 200

schneider

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:14:06 PM

1. Ethereum - it is the number two crypto and it is valued at 10% of BTC price and I think it will rise to least 30% of BTC price by the end of 2018.
2. DeepOnion - excellent anonymous/privacy coin with great set of features and supported protocols (TOR, OBFS4, MEEK and as I read somewhere Stealth addresses in the next few days)
3. Cardano - it has great team behind it and it is strongly ranked Nr. 6 on CMC overall list (10B market cap)

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: