Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:41:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins You Think will Grow  (Read 14418 times)
mariaana

Activity: 399
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:37:02 AM

There are a lot of Altcoins that will grow.  I have an eye for the new token ZNX, the eSports Platform is very appealing since young and old alike love eSports tournament especially if the player comes from the locality where they reside.  Take DOTA for example, it is seldom that as a family we could gather together in our living room to watch an ongoing tournament that involve players from my country.  ZNX token future is to hold tournaments that uses the token in all its financial interaction for 350 million people as calculated and the demand would be high once the tournament starts.
Coolfackoff

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:46:36 AM

Altcoins will sure have to evolve to face the new realities of regulations whether as securities or utilities. Investors are also going to be looking out more for altcoins that deliver on the promise not just hype.
dragon695

Activity: 449
Merit: 103

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:58:07 AM

the market is facing a biggest panic sell wave now. but if looking back the history, we will know that when the coins recude to the bottom is also the good time to buy back. and after that the price will rise up quickly.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
97percent

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:04:00 AM

NEO is a good choice to hold, its very promising in the future. Despite NEO I will pick Waves and Ethereum. Its a long term investment because their team still developing and would exist for a long time due to the platform are widely use.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:58:34 PM

As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feed back the better.

I suppose that NEO belongs to the projects that will have the greatest success, thus the coin will grow. I will also admit that Cardano will rise a lot this year. some guys think that Litecoin in the more promising coin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJ0XHU4J-tY
huyennhat204857

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 05:12:05 PM

Do you think, a day in the future, a crypto will become bitcoin 2.0.
Awsome application, be popular, be helpful.
Let's find further information aboun blockchain 2.0 and 3.0.
After that, analyze some good crypto and find your interested crypto.
Visin

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:14:09 PM

SONM project has great prospects in the future . Positive news does not stop coming from him. The team does not stop its work on it. I think this is the most important for a successful future.
SONM seems like ti has a hardworking team. They've built programs and scripts that enhanced the way that people use wallets. It could grow.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
repsol

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:18:03 PM

it is very difficult to predict the increase of altcoin, because I think it has too much altcoin and that could be the cause of the declining investment in altcoin. I am more confident in holding ethereum because ethereum is the best altcoin in my opinion.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                   
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Abarov

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:21:51 PM

SONM project has great prospects in the future . Positive news does not stop coming from him. The team does not stop its work on it. I think this is the most important for a successful future.
SONM seems like ti has a hardworking team. They've built programs and scripts that enhanced the way that people use wallets. It could grow.
I have several coins SONM  to my wallet. I expect good growth after the release of the finalized project. The guys constantly give a report on the work done.
Javelie

Activity: 159

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:23:15 PM

The alt-coins that have real applications being used now have the best chance to survive.  Only a few privacy coins will make it once the bubble bursts, especially if they only serve one purpose.
kakawin

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:14:06 PM

it is very difficult to predict the increase of altcoin, because I think it has too much altcoin and that could be the cause of the declining investment in altcoin. I am more confident in holding ethereum because ethereum is the best altcoin in my opinion.
Altcoins is really very much, so not all coins can survive, some will die after some time. But the top 20 altcoins must survive and even grow well in case of a market reversal. I hope that ethereum, litecoin and neo will grow very actively.
JPablo

Activity: 221

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:03:24 PM

I'd still go for ETH, LTC, ADA, NEO, and IOTA because this altcoins has the potential to stand at the top. So i can see a bright future in the altcoins i've invested so ill just continue to hodl and wait for the right time.

Same here bro,  now i have already LTC, ETH, etc.  And im still holding it and i will continue holding. I know it has a huge impact for the future.  It will extremely grow, thats the best bless we ever get from alts.  
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:07:33 PM

I am not that aware of that other coins. I can only hope that the coins I was holding will be the next x5 or x20 coin. We can never know who's the next alt coin big shot, one thing is for sure, all alt coins will sky rocket if we HODL on to it. Give it a year and I am sure, the money you invest will be multiplied twice or even more. Have patience and always think that its better to HODL than sell.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Junglee

Activity: 142
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:33:30 AM

As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.

so anyways
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

Of course I trust the crypto currency, I'm thinking of applying help to put btc into payment!
I've actually debated going to bar owners in college towns and telling them I would design them a digital menu free of charge integrated with bitcoin QR codes if I handled the payment processing and volatility on my end. Obviously this requires a lot of work, but the benefit of business owners is that a lot of students are tech savvy and either a) already have some bitcoin or b) would be willing to try it out if they got a discounted drink. In addition to this, they would have a lower rate than a traditional credit card processing fee and do not have to worry about disputed charges from students who overspent from drinking too much.

kasbon

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 07:44:38 AM

so anyways
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.

right now I'm having fun. because all the coins are progressing and progressing. I see all the coins can definitely grow and develop. but here I have to choose 5 among all the coins. so I am convinced that NEO Tether, Ripple, Waves, and Bitcoin will grow in 2018.
Paopao

Activity: 110

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:02:46 PM

according to me Here, in crypto currency, nobody knows the current price of the market depends on supply and demand, in altcoin, I think people will grow more altcoins because they know that the altcoin they hold will grow probably in a few months.
Whatley

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:11:18 PM

so anyways
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.

neo, nem, dimcoin, xrp, monero, litecoin, nxt, ether
Alex ronaldo

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:14:18 PM

There are too many good coppers and will grow dramatically by the end of 2018, but our investment choices will be EZT, BNB, CMT, ADA, ETC.
hibiscus

Activity: 217

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:39:32 PM

Alt coins definitely it will grow to the considerable level  because ethereum is the second largest crypt o currency whose market capital is above70 billion USD, bitcoin cash is another alt coin have the market capital of 50 billion,ripple is the other alt coin have the market capital of 40 billion,Lite coin is another alt coin whose market capital is 15 billion,IOTA is the other alt coin which have the market capital of 10 billion.The above coins are grown above level from the right Beginning so it will shoot up its price again
mitchel_am

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:46:23 PM

NEO is a good altcoin that will grow soon. Beside it I would add onecoin, litecoin and PRL
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: