Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:22:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins You Think will Grow  (Read 14418 times)
delitte

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:50:53 PM

Oyster Pearl PRL is one of the most undervalued crypto in the market today and it's future is brighter because it will soon launch it's main net that will be useful on sending our files into the tangle and use PRL to keep our files in the tangle for a long time.
They will conduct Oyster Shell SHL on Oyster PRL holders only so people will do get more PRL as they could before the airdrop date to get Oyster SHL in their wallets.

delitte

Activity: 168

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:54:21 PM

NEO is a good altcoin that will grow soon. Beside it I would add onecoin, litecoin and PRL

NEO is the most rival of Ethereum on beating Bitcoin's market cap in the future.
NEO is fast, scalable and flexible so I am seeing brighter future of NEO together with Ethereum in the near future.
PRL is one of my best Altcoin because it do offer me higher opportunities that compelled me to go home and start over and invest into local businesses in my community.

mankind server

Activity: 52
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:59:56 PM

I tink Hacken and Wagerr are resting mammoth activities. They will more than likely increment in esteem a considerable measure when individuals begin seeing and catching wind of them. They are both low top market cryptos that rank beneath the best 100 which won't be for long. The two undertakings will begin climbing the positions once the discharges are out.
aci69

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:43:28 AM

Altcoins are basically alternate coins.. most of them will crash and burn.
If you choose the right altcoin, and you had bought thousands of those.
Who knows? No one can predict what will happen in the future anyway.
I totally agree with you.
Moreover I add: the secret is diversify your portfolio of altcoins and investments... Wink
darkywis

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:47:23 AM

As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feed back the better.

The only altcoin that I trust for long term purposes is ETH. Ethereum have the potential to be the next Bitcoin and will grow through the years goes by.

puugiako0811

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:02:40 AM

i think Ripple because : Transaction cost is minimal and also transaction time is less. American Express’s, MoneyGram and other big names adoption of Ripple has enabled its users to make instant blockchain based payments.
HaekalZ

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:04:41 AM

As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.

so anyways
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

I think Cardano will shine more and more in the near future, it's because just looking by its growth of price, its very stable to see, even when the big crash happened, it's not too falling deep down, that's why i think that Cardano will grow

◆     SHREW     ◆
Discounted Pre-Sale Live !
KXC247

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:10:52 AM

In my opinion, when the bull market returns, only altcoins with good use cases are going to grow significantly.

Top ten coins are going to grow. Coins like steem, EOS, vechain, fusion, wanchain are all going to grow massively. You need to make your research so that, you would invest into altcoins that have good use cases and with solid team behind them.
jimimcome907620

Activity: 397
Merit: 250

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:14:44 AM

so anyways
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.

I think btc and xas will be ok for us to buy and make more profit.

MaryConwell

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:34:41 AM

Since there are too many altcoins it’s hard to predict which one is better but still i always keep some ethereum in the wallet Tongue Tongue
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:03:16 AM

so anyways
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.

Ethereum
Neo
Rchain
Hacken
Pareto
Cindicator
Wanchain
Odyssey
Zilliqa
Cobinhood
Coinmetro
johnalyn

Activity: 314

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:14:19 AM

I'm holding this coin EDU, Ditcoin, ABX that I think they will gonna grow this coming months that I'm totally gonna earn much bigger than before that's why I choose to hold it almost a months but I see more other coins that I will invest first before trying it all this year. And I also ask my friend to try all my coon to make our year a better earnings.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
IraKit

Activity: 444
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:18:18 AM

In April, Kyber Network will be launched and I expect the price for KNC to grow by 7-10 times. This is a very strong project with a professional team and thanks to Kyber Network,  most people will change their attitude towards the cryptocurrency exchanges .
moshk555

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:05:28 AM

Started the group in Thailand called OmiseGo. It is the crypto currency mentioned in the top 100 list it is based on the Ethereum blockchain and used for commercial transaction purposes as a payment platform to make cheap transactions this may disrupt the financial institutions of the current world it is already in partnership with McDonald's confirming their success.
ichsan ardi

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:20:39 AM

so anyways
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.

beside ETH, i think LTC, NEO, NEM, XRP and DASH have a chance to grow up.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:06:50 AM

so anyways
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.

Altcoin which I think will grow and continue to grow is Litecoin. because what I see these weeks Litecoin continues to show good progress. And Litecoin also has an ever-increasing audience. this convinces me that Litecoin is able to grow for the future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
TelegAda

Activity: 100
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:44:03 AM

The altcoins will grow very soon. Perhaps a month after the ICO projects calm down and finally get down to business.

YayProto | DECENTRALIZED MONEY TRANSFER SYSTE
▬▬▬  ●  ●   JOIN OUR PRE-ICO: JAN 22   ●  ●  ▬▬▬
Azzam Khalif

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:58:30 AM

so anyways
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.

I'm sure all coins will grow in 2018. from Bitcoin to Storj will grow. but those who grow not yet grow. so here I will choose 5 coins that grow and develop in 2018 this. such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, Cardano, Waves, and Ethereum.

▰▰▰▰▰   REDCAB   ▰▰▰▰▰
DECENTRALIZED TRANSPORTATION SOLUTION
LyonsRiddle

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:12:02 AM

I was depressed, so now in 2018 - and huge air drops were in the past years.I was in a good mood when I found out that now it is possible to receive 20,000 Marinecoins daily, simply by posting a message (until the total fund of several billion has run dry).The coins have wide plans.The developer tries to make this fair distribution as transparent and honest as possible. Therefore, he hopes that the coin will find a broad community.The coin has its own story. It was developed in 2013, was released in 2014. About a year later the project went into oblivion, as the coin was traded on bankrupt exchanges, and the miners, because of the disadvantage, ceased to support it.In this regard, the project is being revived with more advanced technologies, and already more without miners - dev-less.Although now the developer does not say much about the project, being afraid of theft of ideas, but it is already clear about some future technologies, namely: proof of promotion, self sustaining, machine to machine, artificial intelligence. Of course, all this - and perhaps much else in the future - will give the coin a special value in the world of crypto-currency.If you are interested in a coin, and you are confident in its technologies and the right to your future - you can at this time buy additional points on their home exchange, buying about 1 satosh about 2 coins.Have time to participate in the distribution of the coin, which a few years ago was the only crypto currency that surpassed the capitalization of bitcoin for several months.
Halig

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:52:20 PM

Yes it will be grow because theirs a lot of people invested
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: