Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:21:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to go below 4000$ on Feb 20  (Read 891 times)
btctube

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:16:28 AM

It's impossible for bitcoin to even go less than 5000$ in just a week.Unless JP Morgan decides to dump everything that they own!
Many forex traders and bankers have money invested in bitcoins, they will hold it until they are making profits.

I am more worried about price manipulation by them.Common people(like us) are incapable of bringing such a huge drop!
But if does reaches 4k(the odds are ~0) then I don't expect the neophytes to re-invest in bitcoins.They will get shit scared of bitcoins.
Thus it will be an end of cryptos.
But as I said the chances are ~0.

That when things get scary, I would rather invest to tokens less interesting maybe dogecoin but own millions of it just so i could also dump when they begin dumping. The pattern seem easy to spot as all coins will start to be bloody and by the time it happens I can also dump and buy back to the lowest possible.
muchachita14

Activity: 79
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:20:50 AM

Not gonna happen. Your prediction sucks, srsly.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:05:39 PM

OP, That's assuming that we're going to see the trend continue. In which case you can probably assume that bitcoin would have went to over $1 million in a few years time, and when the crash happened, bitcoin would go back to $1 within a few years time as well.

The thing is that these trends do not sustain, pumps and dumps happen all the time and it's inaccurate to try to predict future gains/losses solely from past performance.

I think that we've currently already found a pretty nice floor at $8k, and with that support we can definitely go test the $10k level. I doubt that we'll see $4k at all this year, although it is possible if the markets start panicking once again.
First, the idea of him trying to predict what happens to bitcoin at a specific date is even a bit annoying and then deciding to speculate a drop in price when of course the whole indicators look bullish, is even more appalling. You have said it all, and obviously he is expecting to find a much better ground to buy more and I hope is waiting will be good enough for him.

February 20 is just around the corner, and I guess we will see if his so called analysis which in his mind he thinks it is, will end up as it is and even if it does, we just buy more.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:19:24 PM

OP, That's assuming that we're going to see the trend continue. In which case you can probably assume that bitcoin would have went to over $1 million in a few years time, and when the crash happened, bitcoin would go back to $1 within a few years time as well.

The thing is that these trends do not sustain, pumps and dumps happen all the time and it's inaccurate to try to predict future gains/losses solely from past performance.

I think that we've currently already found a pretty nice floor at $8k, and with that support we can definitely go test the $10k level. I doubt that we'll see $4k at all this year, although it is possible if the markets start panicking once again.
First, the idea of him trying to predict what happens to bitcoin at a specific date is even a bit annoying and then deciding to speculate a drop in price when of course the whole indicators look bullish, is even more appalling. You have said it all, and obviously he is expecting to find a much better ground to buy more and I hope is waiting will be good enough for him.

February 20 is just around the corner, and I guess we will see if his so called analysis which in his mind he thinks it is, will end up as it is and even if it does, we just buy more.
Just another thread to do more of FUD since the price is increasing, seeing how frustrated people are to make analysis without basis, will see how much btc will be by February 20, or it maybe possible by February 29 Grin

I don't think that this kind of FUD creates much panic on the experienced HODLers. They are used to with the up and downs and with the "Death of Bitcoin". But this certainly make a new trader panicking.

rayk

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 07:34:59 PM

I wish  Smiley I don't think it will happen but still I hold some usdt to buy coins that I want to get cheap, if you have lots of usdt, in both scenerio you can enjoy it.
Crytptohack

Activity: 126
Merit: 15

HodL!

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 07:35:46 PM

There is currently resistance at the 'round' number of 10K and it is either going to press higher or decline to the next support level which is ~9500 based on the charting that I have done.

4K by the 20th?  Not impossible, but not likely unless there is a major crash. It would need to drop 6K in 4 days.

There is quite a bit of volume with the recent uptrend (seen on the charts) which suggests that quite a few large buyers have taken positions. Hedge funds, banks and 'other' investors with capital to speculate with.

Although many of them are traders and will sell to lock in their profits, I think there are those that will be hodL'ing longer term as Feb 6th MAY have been the bottom for 2018.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:44:12 PM

I wish  Smiley I don't think it will happen but still I hold some usdt to buy coins that I want to get cheap, if you have lots of usdt, in both scenerio you can enjoy it.

I do not think it will be possible as the worst time of the year for bitcoin has already passed and now there will be no more dumps it's time for gradual increase in the value of bitcoin.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:09:35 PM

I do not think it will be possible as the worst time of the year for bitcoin has already passed and now there will be no more dumps it's time for gradual increase in the value of bitcoin.

Im also in this price wont go down for 4000 think that we are in process of recovering price maybe we will see some long time to recover. Maybe we will see price around 15k by this years end but many predict that it will be up to 18k max, so we will have to wait until this year is over.

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
sarijaya4444

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:13:40 PM

The continuing decline where Bitcoin goes to deeper and deeper levels is very clear. If the pattern continues, the next bottom will be on February 20 where it will drop below 4000. Continuing, then the next bounce will only reach up to around 7000, followed by an even deeper drop.....

https://i.imgur.com/3JmfjCu.jpg

unfortunately deeper drop to...$10k
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:18:28 PM

OP is to much desperate to lower the price as he had sold all his coin in low and want back buyback in low but as per my view the price will be roaming near 10k now and then next target is 12000+ and then it may touch lower till 5k price then it will go back to next high price
yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:25:48 AM

Seems the days of FUDing is already over because bitcoin break the wall to 10,000$ already and i think it won't go down that far anymore. That's only a graphical presentation that even experts don't really know where it will go next. But Bitcoin's status today had clearly shown to us that it's going the other way.

A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:23:07 AM

It's like a newcomer panic in the world of crypto currency. I see no reason for bitcoin to fall so low. Every year there is a deep correction, but then the price goes up again.
cipher-x_09

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:14:42 AM

I hope not mate as you can see bitcoin is slowly but surely recovering this month with the loop side down on it's price when it reaches 7,000 USD marked and now that it is reaching 10,000 USD marked again well let us just say that it can possibly reached 13,000 - 15,000 US dollar by the end of February.

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:40:23 AM

I hope not mate as you can see bitcoin is slowly but surely recovering this month with the loop side down on it's price when it reaches 7,000 USD marked and now that it is reaching 10,000 USD marked again well let us just say that it can possibly reached 13,000 - 15,000 US dollar by the end of February.
Bitcoin prices are already on a positive track, the decline in prices that occurred from a few months ago has stopped. Currently the majority of circumstances that occur is an increase in the price of Bitcoin. If calculated then the possibility of Bitcoin price could reach rates 15,000 $ again. The rate is an achievement of how the current increase in graphics, the market responded to the upside despite many issues stating the ban on the use of Bitcoin. Maintaining this situation can enable us to achieve much higher targets, regular use of Bitcoin can give people a sense of confidence to make the price increase slowly and steadily.
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:45:38 PM

It impossible to fall down below $4000 on february because you may see that bitcoin is going green and sometimes it may red but for now $10000 is a good priced.
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:50:26 PM

The continuing decline where Bitcoin goes to deeper and deeper levels is very clear. If the pattern continues, the next bottom will be on February 20 where it will drop below 4000. Continuing, then the next bounce will only reach up to around 7000, followed by an even deeper drop.....

Enough with negativities!
The market value of Bitcoin is now recovering and agaon crossed the 10k-dollar mark. Investors should be happy now since it is something to look forward with on the next days to come. It is now continuously rising so investing now will be a good idea. umps are ofcourse expected but we should mind the increase more.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Mainman08

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:57:28 PM

Now you know that your pattern is wrong. Bitcoin is now rising from the big drop that happen. Its hard to know what will be the value of bitcoin. So don't speculate too much or don't believe in the news that coming out quickly.

superjeyy

Activity: 182
Merit: 147

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:19:39 PM

Cipher-x_09 and I share the same thoughts. So glad to see that Bitcoin is on the good path after weeks of declining. Five days after the OP's prediction, Bitcoin luckily broke the pattern and is gradually rising. I am sure that most of us here are hoping that it would continue to take the good track it is in right now because there's a possibility that this is the start of its ascent towards reaching another remarkable rate. However, we all know how unpredictable Bitcoin can be due to its volatility; so here's to hoping that things continue to go well and that we're far from experiencing another downfall.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:16:23 PM

Doesn't look good for OP's prediction.
Aiming for such a low goal was extremely noobish.
$5k imo would have been the absolute bottom. Could still happen to be honest, but chances are getting smaller with each passing day and Bitcoin gaining strength again.
jtbcoins

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:02:36 PM

It's 18 February and it's going up now. So I think you learn your lesson that you don't need to panic.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: