Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:46:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][ANN] 🌐 Conn3x - Decentralized Chances - Smart Jobs!🌐 ICO 27.03.2018  (Read 5067 times)
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:14:31 PM

I am really looking to understand about Conn3x purpose for launch and the operations, they really required some more better information which exactly gives us the idea about their launch.
yes of course we really need good information about this project, I think with detailed information we can easily know this project. hopefully this project can be trusted.
This project is a site that caters freelancers and employers. It will give an open doors for those people who wanted to work online or anywhere in their own comfort. If you want to know more about this project you may read their whitepaper which is at the first page of this thread.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:16:42 PM

I am really looking to understand about Conn3x purpose for launch and the operations, they really required some more better information which exactly gives us the idea about their launch.
yes of course we really need good information about this project, I think with detailed information we can easily know this project. hopefully this project can be trusted.
Conn3x is another freelancing site which gives more opportunity to people who wants to work in their home. If younwant more information about this project. You can go to their ANN and look at the whitepaper.

In fact from what I read on their website, it is not a freelancer platform, but it will work like a middle man between users and the already existing providers ( freelancer platforms ) which allows to protect your info and share them just when it's necessary.
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:33:24 PM

The project recently started collecting funds. But already now we can observe a growing interest in him. What is the secret? Maybe in the idea of the project?
of course, the idea of ​​the project Conn3x is quite interesting and attracts the attention of many people. Ico starts on March 27 and I'm sure the team will be able to raise enough funds for the development of the project.
Conn3x really require supporters who can share and bring the idea to the attention of many investors at various social platforms such advertising will benefit with the better profits.
I don't actually know much about Conn3x but it actually seems much great and for sure it can have a lot of investors to it ahead. This project can really attract huge investors because of its innovative concept and uniqueness.

Yes, definitely the project has higher possibilities to become hugely successful. This project gains a lot of attention from everywhere. So many investors looking forward to investing in this platform. After a certain time later it will become huge successful.
Conn3x gaining more people engaging into it will really be a great thing for the team. This means, more people might actually support and invest into this project as they're considering that it has great potential ahead and they'll benefit from what it can give towards them.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:35:21 PM

Conn3x is another freelancing site which gives more opportunity to people who wants to work in their home. If younwant more information about this project. You can go to their ANN and look at the whitepaper.

In fact from what I read on their website, it is not a freelancer platform, but it will work like a middle man between users and the already existing providers ( freelancer platforms ) which allows to protect your info and share them just when it's necessary.
Yes, and their ICO is only running for crowdfunding only? I see this idea is the same some projects at bitcointalk, which differents of Conn3x?
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:44:50 PM

Wow the bounty is live, i think that this might be the best opportunity for this project.Thats pretty great.
MikesLeo

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:42:50 AM

The project recently started collecting funds. But already now we can observe a growing interest in him. What is the secret? Maybe in the idea of the project?
of course, the idea of ​​the project Conn3x is quite interesting and attracts the attention of many people. Ico starts on March 27 and I'm sure the team will be able to raise enough funds for the development of the project.
Conn3x really require supporters who can share and bring the idea to the attention of many investors at various social platforms such advertising will benefit with the better profits.
I don't actually know much about Conn3x but it actually seems much great and for sure it can have a lot of investors to it ahead. This project can really attract huge investors because of its innovative concept and uniqueness.

Yes, definitely the project has higher possibilities to become hugely successful. This project gains a lot of attention from everywhere. So many investors looking forward to investing in this platform. After a certain time later it will become huge successful.
Conn3x gaining more people engaging into it will really be a great thing for the team. This means, more people might actually support and invest into this project as they're considering that it has great potential ahead and they'll benefit from what it can give towards them.
The unique methodologies of Conn3x are really admiring with the latest upgrades and the technologies, their better plans with the Agile concepts are really a hardwork behind the team.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:32:01 AM

Wow the bounty is live, i think that this might be the best opportunity for this project.Thats pretty great.

Yes, you are right there mate. This a good time and opportunity to join the promotion and also to invest in the ICO because as of now the crypto coins price is down and not yet stabilized.

Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:17:43 AM

I am an adherent of receiving passive income with the help of masternode classes and will collect money for this project.
ImGenius

Activity: 314

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:20:48 AM

These project really gets attention to the investors because of the there platform and most of the team are so serious in implemeting this project. It has a potential that it will be successful in the near future.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:40:23 AM

Yes, you are right there mate. This a good time and opportunity to join the promotion and also to invest in the ICO because as of now the crypto coins price is down and not yet stabilized.
this is very bad crypto price is unstable, but in it you are also true we can participate to invest in this ICO because I also believe we will get a decent profit. and from it also hopefully the benefits of this project can give us all the blessings that exist.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:50:23 AM

Can you telll me more aboy it?
yuisefb8

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:49:34 AM

this is very bad crypto price is unstable, but in it you are also true we can participate to invest in this ICO because I also believe we will get a decent profit. and from it also hopefully the benefits of this project can give us all the blessings that exist.
Thete is an advantage and this advantage for the crpyto price to be unstable you can invest when it goes lower. Now participating in bounty is great because you will get benefits without investing. Conn3x really listen to the request of all people. Keep it up!.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:45:59 AM

The project team looks impressive, I hope that such a number will only be on hand, not to the detriment of the project.

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:04:53 AM

Im predicting that this will be reviewed by ico review sites and as well as miners so hopefully you guys will be able to deliver on thier expectations.
I think if they fulfill their plans, they will justify not only their expectations, but also the expectations of those who have invested in this project, as well as those who helped to implement and advance it
joycigar

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:08:49 AM

the project is relatively new, I hope this project bundle easily reach the final destination and no problems arise, conn3x is focused with the mining program, that means its project will reach the final destination easily
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:25:28 AM

"We analyzed the strengths and weaknesses of the already existing providers and are firmly convinced that we can op mize the search and payment processes with the possibilities available to us."

Well, there are too many cryptocurrencies, looking for to be a solution for payment process and search process in general. What makes you different from them?

Have you quoted the words of the developers? Good question for developers! Today, many similar projects. But for good support, you need a briefing in the project to distinguish you from others.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 09:37:34 AM

the project is relatively new, I hope this project bundle easily reach the final destination and no problems arise, conn3x is focused with the mining program, that means its project will reach the final destination easily
You are right, indeed projects, in which is possible mining, always their purposes, at the expense of the people are reached who want to receive big awards for blocks at the very beginning, due to it complexity is increased, and for it and demand for coin (token).

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 09:43:25 AM

Quite expensive masternode cost, but can the team have a bounty? If you earn a little bounty and the masternode will be cheaper Wink
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:30:22 AM

Quite expensive masternode cost, but can the team have a bounty? If you earn a little bounty and the masternode will be cheaper Wink
I hope so. Bounty is the best way to entertain your project because most of the project here was publishing bounty for their project.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:35:36 AM

Well, maybe the dev can decreased the value of the master-node in order for others who want to try it. Also, it maybe increased the number of buyers because some people are curious and wanted to try it. Hopefully, they will find solution with its price because some people are complaining and to make them satisfied, the solution is to really make some adjustment.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: