Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:25:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][ANN] 🌐 Conn3x - Decentralized Chances - Smart Jobs!🌐 ICO 27.03.2018  (Read 5062 times)
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:38:52 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2018, 10:50:54 PM by negancoin

I am really looking to understand about Conn3x purpose for launch and the operations, they really required some more better information which exactly gives us the idea about their launch.
yes of course we really need good information about this project, I think with detailed information we can easily know this project. hopefully this project can be trusted.
Conn3x is another freelancing site which gives more opportunity to people who wants to work in their home. If younwant more information about this project. You can go to their ANN and look at the whitepaper.

In fact from what I read on their website, it is not a freelancer platform, but it will work like a middle man between users and the already existing providers ( freelancer platforms ) which allows to protect your info and share them just when it's necessary.
Yes, and their ICO is only running for crowdfunding only? I see this idea is the same some projects at bitcointalk, which differents of Conn3x?

In general, I am not big fan of idea that the project has to be totally unique and new idea, because in any field we find various companies that provide the same service, However, I know any project that has the same idea, just give the name and I will check and tell you the difference.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:52:27 PM

Im predicting that this will be reviewed by ico review sites and as well as miners so hopefully you guys will be able to deliver on thier expectations.

Yeah me too, this days, when project is new many miners are interested to mine the coins. Also a lot of members are joining the airdrop or any bounties, So I just hope this project will also have too.

I guess they're working on the airdrop and their bounty campaigns, we'll just wait for the upcoming updates of the devs and the staffs of the project so that we can also participate on their offered programs.

They have a huge number in the telegram group but as what I can see, most of them are just added without permission by people who wants to meet a condition in order to get rewarded.
Yes, and this is their purpose will make airdrop by invited someone to join at here. I think it is good strategy for increasing their community, maybe have a little of them is real investor.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:34:49 PM

Im predicting that this will be reviewed by ico review sites and as well as miners so hopefully you guys will be able to deliver on thier expectations.

Yeah me too, this days, when project is new many miners are interested to mine the coins. Also a lot of members are joining the airdrop or any bounties, So I just hope this project will also have too.

I guess they're working on the airdrop and their bounty campaigns, we'll just wait for the upcoming updates of the devs and the staffs of the project so that we can also participate on their offered programs.
I hope the developers all the same will offer us a campaign of generosity, I think here many are waiting for this moment. I will follow the updates to the Conn3x project.
Yes, airdrop is can hard to earning real profit. Have more campaign will have mre investor come here. I hope the team will have good plan.
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:36:50 PM

I am really looking to understand about Conn3x purpose for launch and the operations, they really required some more better information which exactly gives us the idea about their launch.
yes of course we really need good information about this project, I think with detailed information we can easily know this project. hopefully this project can be trusted.
Conn3x is another freelancing site which gives more opportunity to people who wants to work in their home. If younwant more information about this project. You can go to their ANN and look at the whitepaper.

In fact from what I read on their website, it is not a freelancer platform, but it will work like a middle man between users and the already existing providers ( freelancer platforms ) which allows to protect your info and share them just when it's necessary.
Yes, and their ICO is only running for crowdfunding only? I see this idea is the same some projects at bitcointalk, which differents of Conn3x?

In general, I am not big fan of idea that the project has to be totally unique and new idea, because in any field we find various companies that provide  service, However, I know any project that has the same idea, just give the name and I will check and tell you the difference.

You're correct but somehow we don't know yet the whole concepts, platforms, features and advocacy on this project. I agree that there are some company having the same idea on this project but somehow we need to know further informations on this project if it is applicable or not to each and everyone of us here in the crypto currency community.
There are many similar projects today in the cryptoworld which is what we called "competition". This is common in the current market and also in the cryptomarket, which also has a good outcome due to each companies with the similar platform will try to add more unique features that can help and attract more people.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:24:53 AM

Conn3x is really focusing for the success, Today Conn3x Adviser Tim Buhr presents the Conn3x Wallet, which is made available to everyone after the ICO. It will be available on all operating systems. Of course, the Github code is also completely finished. It is also released together with the Wallets.
Exactly, which can easily us to understand this great project by having their wonderful presentation. Hopefully this project will pursue which will lead by the dev to make some development on this project.

I think Conn3x is still new and will grow soon and will have improvements and updates. Let's see what their platforms can do working with x11 (DASH). Hoping for good results  soon,

Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:00:01 AM

Expensive startup is obtained, but can coins be cheaper to buy on the exchange? Which exchange will be listed?
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:46:28 AM

In general, I am not big fan of idea that the project has to be totally unique and new idea, because in any field we find various companies that provide  service, However, I know any project that has the same idea, just give the name and I will check and tell you the difference.

You're correct but somehow we don't know yet the whole concepts, platforms, features and advocacy on this project. I agree that there are some company having the same idea on this project but somehow we need to know further informations on this project if it is applicable or not to each and everyone of us here in the crypto currency community.
There are many similar projects today in the cryptoworld which is what we called "competition". This is common in the current market and also in the cryptomarket, which also has a good outcome due to each companies with the similar platform will try to add more unique features that can help and attract more people.
In business we cannot really avoid the competitors. But of course there is a lot of ways on how to continuously struggle with them to remain standing in the fight of business, and of course same as in this community of crypto currency. Every project has its own uniqueness to become their ultimate weapon in the community just like thid project the Conn3x. I hope that this project will really make prove the people and investors its true potential.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:42:38 AM

You guys mentioned that your coins are minable, when can miners start mining them and what would be the ideal specs for mining your coin.
Do conn3x mining is more profitable than others? I am waiting for this to have a coin mining in a prohect, where as we can get more coins everyday. Hope that it gives more rewards.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:53:12 AM

Conn3x is really focusing for the success, Today Conn3x Adviser Tim Buhr presents the Conn3x Wallet, which is made available to everyone after the ICO. It will be available on all operating systems. Of course, the Github code is also completely finished. It is also released together with the Wallets.
this is good news for everyone who is not indifferent to this project. I'm glad that the project has good news that they publish

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
enlightened

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:17:24 AM

some new project here in the crypto currency community and seems interesting. I hope so just like other people gere wanted to happen. A project which we can trust so that we can give our full support for it. Let us all be in one way to help each other and not to fool our fellow just for our selfishness towards others. I`ll look forward for this project which is the Conn3x. gl hf to the team guys.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:24:21 AM

Expensive startup is obtained, but can coins be cheaper to buy on the exchange? Which exchange will be listed?
I'm also interested in what exchangers can be used. It's probably easier to ask this question in a chat room, in order to get a quick response
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 07:32:27 AM

Developer, if I keep the coin will be stacking or reward will only get the owners of the masternod?
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:43:21 AM

They have a huge number in the telegram group but as what I can see, most of them are just added without permission by people who wants to meet a condition in order to get rewarded.

It's nowadays very cheap to buy 5000-1000 telegram followers from different kind of platforms. This is just a psychological effect on potential investors, so that they think petition for that project is huge. But nowadays the investors are also not stupid anymore.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:01:17 AM

Just checked your bounty campaign thread and It seems theres a lot of participants who jained the campaign. I hooe I can also join in twitter campaign one of this days.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:21:55 AM

Just checked your bounty campaign thread and It seems theres a lot of participants who jained the campaign. I hooe I can also join in twitter campaign one of this days.
I also would like to join the generosity campaign of the Conn3x project, could you give me a link to generosity. The developers rightly did that they opened generosity, many people now learn about this project.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:51:36 AM

some new project here in the crypto currency community and seems interesting. I hope so just like other people gere wanted to happen. A project which we can trust so that we can give our full support for it. Let us all be in one way to help each other and not to fool our fellow just for our selfishness towards others. I`ll look forward for this project which is the Conn3x. gl hf to the team guys.
In my opinion, at present project does not has enough specifics for the occasion of future plans and does not suffice as well promote and news. If these facts will be observed in the near future, then project has the right to life and will receive its share of decent community.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:17:59 AM

I'm also interested in what exchangers can be used. It's probably easier to ask this question in a chat room, in order to get a quick response

Yes, maybe telegram or discord will do. Anyway, those questions above are common and the devs needs to update us about their plans with this project most specially with concerns in exchanges.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:32:09 AM

Indeed. The most of important part of the project is the people were supporting the project which brings the success of the project.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:44:03 AM

It's nowadays very cheap to buy 5000-1000 telegram followers from different kind of platforms. This is just a psychological effect on potential investors, so that they think petition for that project is huge. But nowadays the investors are also not stupid anymore.

That is right, investors are already been so vigilant due to the facts that most ICOs are scams. So, attracting investors these days will probably be difficult because they are now scanning the team and the dev of the platform.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 11:47:09 AM

Indeed. The most of important part of the project is the people were supporting the project which brings the success of the project.
Peoples will surely support this project as they are seeking some great profits here. This project is surely going to hit the hardcap soon and also will rock the market ahead. Looking for some more updates from the team so that more and more investors could think about investing here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: