Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:42:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][ANN] 🌐 Conn3x - Decentralized Chances - Smart Jobs!🌐 ICO 27.03.2018  (Read 5068 times)
cabrakaned

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:06:02 PM

Im predicting that this will be reviewed by ico review sites and as well as miners so hopefully you guys will be able to deliver on thier expectations.

Yeah me too, this days, when project is new many miners are interested to mine the coins. Also a lot of members are joining the airdrop or any bounties, So I just hope this project will also have too.

I guess they're working on the airdrop and their bounty campaigns, we'll just wait for the upcoming updates of the devs and the staffs of the project so that we can also participate on their offered programs.

They have a huge number in the telegram group but as what I can see, most of them are just added without permission by people who wants to meet a condition in order to get rewarded.

It's nowadays very cheap to buy 5000-1000 telegram followers from different kind of platforms. This is just a psychological effect on potential investors, so that they think petition for that project is huge. But nowadays the investors are also not stupid anymore.

That is right, investors are already been so vigilant due to the facts that most ICOs are scams. So, attracting investors these days will probably be difficult because they are now scanning the team and the dev of the platform.
Even untill now there are a number of ICO projects which turn out to be scam ahead but in case of this project i am sure that the project will surely have some good profits ahead and also more and more investors will go towards this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:29:30 PM

Im predicting that this will be reviewed by ico review sites and as well as miners so hopefully you guys will be able to deliver on thier expectations.

Yeah me too, this days, when project is new many miners are interested to mine the coins. Also a lot of members are joining the airdrop or any bounties, So I just hope this project will also have too.

I guess they're working on the airdrop and their bounty campaigns, we'll just wait for the upcoming updates of the devs and the staffs of the project so that we can also participate on their offered programs.

They have a huge number in the telegram group but as what I can see, most of them are just added without permission by people who wants to meet a condition in order to get rewarded.

It's nowadays very cheap to buy 5000-1000 telegram followers from different kind of platforms. This is just a psychological effect on potential investors, so that they think petition for that project is huge. But nowadays the investors are also not stupid anymore.

That is right, investors are already been so vigilant due to the facts that most ICOs are scams. So, attracting investors these days will probably be difficult because they are now scanning the team and the dev of the platform.
Yeah it is but not all. There are still some good ICO's can be found here in bitcoin community. Some investors are usually searched the names of the bounty managers who are famous in the forum like xylon, blackeye or etc. They have been handling some successful ICO's before.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Underrated

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:30:22 PM

Even untill now there are a number of ICO projects which turn out to be scam ahead but in case of this project i am sure that the project will surely have some good profits ahead and also more and more investors will go towards this project.

Exactly, as I'm one of the supporters of this great project and hoping to have a great amount of profit in the future as time passes by. I'm also believing that this project have a potential to achieve successfully that can attract more investors as well as users on this project.
This project truely have the potential to reach great heights in the market and also i am sure that the project might surely get a good amount of investors for their project and also it would soon reach great heights.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:58:24 PM

This project has very good partners. One of them is Envion. Highly profitable global crypto investment infrastructure - located in mobile, modular containers CSC - decentralized location directly at the energy source.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:17:00 PM

This project has very good partners. One of them is Envion. Highly profitable global crypto investment infrastructure - located in mobile, modular containers CSC - decentralized location directly at the energy source.
Conn3x partners are really highly professional with the advanced agile innovative concepts we can do expect a better architect designs with successful endeavors as they really do work better to bring the interesting innovations. 
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:59:43 PM

Developer, if I keep the coin will be stacking or reward will only get the owners of the masternod?

I am also having the same questions, if we can be able to stake now or only masternode owner first. Also I wanna know more details about this project, I hope that more people will become interested with this project.

Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:05:47 PM

Yeah it is but not all. There are still some good ICO's can be found here in bitcoin community. Some investors are usually searched the names of the bounty managers who are famous in the forum like xylon, blackeye or etc. They have been handling some successful ICO's before.

Probably they already know that but it is still not fully guaranteed that even though it is being handled by famous bounty manager it will be successful. Still, projects that has already a product is more realistic than those who are only in platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Ather_1020

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:30:18 PM

Conn3x partners are really highly professional with the advanced agile innovative concepts we can do expect a better architect designs with successful endeavors as they really do work better to bring the interesting innovations.  
Yeah I was surprised to see such big companies supporting this platform. Thats great! The team has got a good start for them to make this project a huge success.
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:38:15 PM

How do you actually buy thousands of telegram followers? Are those all bots or real people offering to follow a channel?

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:04:23 PM

Just checked your bounty campaign thread and It seems theres a lot of participants who jained the campaign. I hooe I can also join in twitter campaign one of this days.

Nice, it is good to know that this project already have the county campaign, I am sure many will join this campaign and this will surely help to increase the popularity of this project

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:30:54 PM

Yeah I was surprised to see such big companies supporting this platform. Thats great! The team has got a good start for them to make this project a huge success.

Unless it's legit huge guys like some fortune 500 companies (which pretty much never invest in ICOs shitcoins or crypto at all) invest I wouldn't call it huge
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:14:35 PM

Exactly, as I'm one of the supporters of this great project and hoping to have a great amount of profit in the future as time passes by. I'm also believing that this project have a potential to achieve successfully that can attract more investors as well as users on this project.
This project truely have the potential to reach great heights in the market and also i am sure that the project might surely get a good amount of investors for their project and also it would soon reach great heights.
Yes, absolutely the project is so Cathy and it has high potential to attract investors towards the project. And the team also trying to take every possible step that will help to project. And definitely it will be become huge successful after some time later.

richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:03:46 PM

Conn3x is really focusing for the success, Today Conn3x Adviser Tim Buhr presents the Conn3x Wallet, which is made available to everyone after the ICO. It will be available on all operating systems. Of course, the Github code is also completely finished. It is also released together with the Wallets.

This is a great news for the participants and the supporters of the project. It just really testifies that the Conn3x is really innovating and growing. This could attract more and more investors. Good job Team Conn3x!  Smiley
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:57:12 PM

Developer, if I keep the coin will be stacking or reward will only get the owners of the masternod?

I am also having the same questions, if we can be able to stake now or only masternode owner first. Also I wanna know more details about this project, I hope that more people will become interested with this project.

I think staking won't be possible otherwise it will also be considered as a security coin. Which I think a lot of ICO project have already been avoiding nowadays.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:58:09 PM

May I know the information of the "Big Companies" you're referring? I'll be glad if someone can provide the information I'm looking for. I'm just really careful of projects having that big comps even it has just started or it came out from nowhere
LoverlyRomeos

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:04:14 PM

Just checked your bounty campaign thread and It seems theres a lot of participants who jained the campaign. I hooe I can also join in twitter campaign one of this days.

Nice, it is good to know that this project already have the county campaign, I am sure many will join this campaign and this will surely help to increase the popularity of this project
Yes! Conn3x have launched the bounty program, you can read all the instructions and start participating in the campaign you like and you will also be rewarded for the work agreed with the mode of payments as agreed.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 08:19:19 PM

Yes! Conn3x have launched the bounty program, you can read all the instructions and start participating in the campaign you like and you will also be rewarded for the work agreed with the mode of payments as agreed.
Project is too promising and perhaps I will enter too social media campaigns, like twitter and telegram. I believe that at least a few weeks necessary promote this project, following which to wait up to of my award and to receive bounty tokens on wallet. True now situation on the market is not best and in any case, if price is not great, better tokens to hold back till the best times.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:25:31 PM

Expensive startup is obtained, but can coins be cheaper to buy on the exchange? Which exchange will be listed?
I'm also interested in what exchangers can be used. It's probably easier to ask this question in a chat room, in order to get a quick response
They do have a group chat in telegram and you can join it through this link: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAE9GsLC3m3gBWT8I-A. It is pretty important to ask this question as it guides you whether this coin will be profitable in the future or not.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 10:36:37 PM

I think everyone is surprised with them actually but they way i see it is they migh actually end up delivering something to the table eventually

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:06:33 PM

This is good point for determine Conn3x will be potential o not wortly invet.BTW, this ETH is so cheap, we can buy ETH and waiting forse Bull signal.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: