Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:51:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][ANN] 🌐 Conn3x - Decentralized Chances - Smart Jobs!🌐 ICO 27.03.2018  (Read 5068 times)
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:04:03 AM

Well, I like projects that want to compete with monsters like Amazon, but I think the number of coins is very large
Masternode     
100,000 C3X required for Masternode
Wait.. i still think only 10k c3x for make master node. Or 10k USD??? Maybe i have mistake. I agree with you that this is huge number for make master node but it is really profitable at conn3x when u setup MN.

Well, the master node is profitable in the first. But after it will go to the market trade or exchanges. Many will dump this coin just to gain profit from their investment. So that will affect its current price.

They say 80% from the block reward for masternode. But do you already know how much is the ROI for each masternode? In my opinion 10k is really a big amount of money just to test the amount of the ROI you would get from this block reward.

100,000 C3X to set up a masternode is very expansive for project that  not well known and has no reputation yet, even if you get C3X with 90% bonus, it will cost you $10000 ( 100,000 C3X time 0.10 $).
This project doesn't seem to have a main service, they want to invest in mining, cooparate coins and ICOs coin , loans for start ups, masternode and when you read their whitepaper you will find more services like Job exchange platforms !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
becruxrubbish

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:08:47 AM

Conn3x strives to be leading company in the marketplace thanks to latest blockchain technology and the usage of AI module, similar to Siri or Alexa. Great project.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:21:54 AM

Today i join Conn3x telegram group, i know you have airdrop, but when any member joinned the bot make the sentences for let they know we have airdrop is unnecessary. So annoying to others.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:24:19 AM

Well, I like projects that want to compete with monsters like Amazon, but I think the number of coins is very large
Masternode     
Wait.. i still think only 10k c3x for make master node. Or 10k USD??? Maybe i have mistake. I agree with you that this is huge number for make master node but it is really profitable at conn3x when u setup MN.

Well, the master node is profitable in the first. But after it will go to the market trade or exchanges. Many will dump this coin just to gain profit from their investment. So that will affect its current price.

They say 80% from the block reward for masternode. But do you already know how much is the ROI for each masternode? In my opinion 10k is really a big amount of money just to test the amount of the ROI you would get from this block reward.

100,000 C3X to set up a masternode is very expansive for project that  not well known and has no reputation yet, even if you get C3X with 90% bonus, it will cost you $10000 ( 100,000 C3X time 0.10 $).
This project doesn't seem to have a main service, they want to invest in mining, cooparate coins and ICOs coin , loans for start ups, masternode and when you read their whitepaper you will find more services like Job exchange platforms !
Yes, actually i see at some project they only need $1k. I think the team should remake their MN requirements, they will get more investor than at this price.
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:26:38 AM

Today i join Conn3x telegram group, i know you have airdrop, but when any member joinned the bot make the sentences for let they know we have airdrop is unnecessary. So annoying to others.
I think it's part of the plan on their telegram chat. To welcome new members? Why not? If you're annoyed about it, you can make your own decision whether to leave or mute it. But, don't let that reason be your way of not supporting Conn3x.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:29:15 AM

Masternode     

Yes, actually i see at some project they only need $1k. I think the team should remake their MN requirements, they will get more investor than at this price.
I agree, many investors and supporters will doubt about the project when the requirement is to expensive and it is still not very known yet. Hope they gonna see the concern of the people.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:02:57 AM

Conn3x strives to be leading company in the marketplace thanks to latest blockchain technology and the usage of AI module, similar to Siri or Alexa. Great project.
Use of AI has increased quite a lot in these past few months. Implementing AI in this platform makes it even more interesting and serves as a great reason to invest in this project.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:14:10 AM

I think it's part of the plan on their telegram chat. To welcome new members? Why not? If you're annoyed about it, you can make your own decision whether to leave or mute it. But, don't let that reason be your way of not supporting Conn3x.
Admin will surely make a note of it and take action accordingly on the rules of bot, it is better you can even take your opinion to the admin notice that will make the Conn3x management understand expectations.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:16:41 AM

Admin will surely make a note of it and take action accordingly on the rules of bot, it is better you can even take your opinion to the admin notice that will make the Conn3x management understand expectations.
That is True! it is now like a gossip we are acting in a right manner by conversing about that bug in the same place which will easily bring to their notice, let me post that in Telegram group to the admin.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:20:13 AM

Masternode     

I agree, many investors and supporters will doubt about the project when the requirement is to expensive and it is still not very known yet. Hope they gonna see the concern of the people.
When we really require to proceed with something which deals with quality and potential prospective we require to go with the requirement set accordingly in return we also get the benefit accordingly, it is better than investing just 0.01$ on 100 projects which return nothing.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:16:59 AM

Masternode     

This is quite a risk for an investor since the project haven't established yet but in the long run it will surely have a higher ROI, doing some research about a project is a plus in order to at ease in investing a huge amount of money.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:24:37 AM

Use of AI has increased quite a lot in these past few months. Implementing AI in this platform makes it even more interesting and serves as a great reason to invest in this project.
Yes. Using AI Technology now are really important in crypto world. With a great competition of different projects here, probably this kind of technology will be a big advantage for the dev team. Instead of hiring someone, they only need this technology to perform the task with the same normal intelligence of human.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:28:11 AM

I really like the passive income that the masternode brings. On which exchange is the coin listed? What is the price now?
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:24:58 AM

Someone mentioned your project on Telegram. You have a bunch of people promoting you already. Good work.

Oh realy its very marvelouse to hear,that someone is creating good reviews about the project. Conconcon has a big  potential because of it's interesting concept. It's surely a big space of improvement in the market. Hopefully good reviews will continue for project future achievement.
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:32:02 AM

I really like the passive income that the masternode brings. On which exchange is the coin listed? What is the price now?
Me too owning a masternode is realy a big invedtment though. Its more expensive than purchasing an ASIC miner.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:37:50 AM

To the project Conn3x, every day a large number of people join, who see the advantages and great prospects in this project. I'm sure investors will not be disappointed in their investments.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:30:09 AM

To the project Conn3x, every day a large number of people join, who see the advantages and great prospects in this project. I'm sure investors will not be disappointed in their investments.
That a really good progross for this project since it is just starting its way to this community of crypto currency. Let us just all support the Conn3x since it has a good motive or goal for our community. This kind of project is what people are really looking into; a project that has a clear and direct goal that will benefits a lots of people.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:54:45 AM

Masternode     

So yes. If you look at this side, then 10 k is quite a lot. Where can I check and count how much it will be, if for example I have 10 coins?
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:24:23 AM

Someone mentioned your project on Telegram. You have a bunch of people promoting you already. Good work.

Oh realy its very marvelouse to hear,that someone is creating good reviews about the project. Conconcon has a big  potential because of it's interesting concept. It's surely a big space of improvement in the market. Hopefully good reviews will continue for project future achievement.

Exactly, as time passes by the project getting developed and more supporters come. I'm just hoping that the team may able to pursue all the different difficulties that may encounter as I believe this project is great and have a potential in the future.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:56:03 AM

Platforms with AI feature has a great chances to succeed because it makes the platform works by itself. Such a great application of Artificial Intelligence on the platform.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: