Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:48:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][ANN] 🌐 Conn3x - Decentralized Chances - Smart Jobs!🌐 ICO 27.03.2018  (Read 5069 times)
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:33:49 AM

Conn3x strives to be leading company in the marketplace thanks to latest blockchain technology and the usage of AI module, similar to Siri or Alexa. Great project.
Use of AI has increased quite a lot in these past few months. Implementing AI in this platform makes it even more interesting and serves as a great reason to invest in this project.

Platforms with AI feature has a great chances to succeed because it makes the platform works by itself. Such a great application of Artificial Intelligence on the platform.  Smiley
I think yes. They will be having a great success in order to satisfy the investors with their success and profit, this is the great platform I have ever seen.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zevl194

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:13:30 PM

Conn3x strives to be leading company in the marketplace thanks to latest blockchain technology and the usage of AI module, similar to Siri or Alexa. Great project.
Use of AI has increased quite a lot in these past few months. Implementing AI in this platform makes it even more interesting and serves as a great reason to invest in this project.

Platforms with AI feature has a great chances to succeed because it makes the platform works by itself. Such a great application of Artificial Intelligence on the platform.  Smiley
I think yes. They will be having a great success in order to satisfy the investors with their success and profit, this is the great platform I have ever seen.
The projects connected with AI always very strongly draw attention of many people including mine. It is very interesting to observe how the crypto-world makes progress in this direction. In this plan I completely agree with you.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 12:20:18 PM

Well, I like projects that want to compete with monsters like Amazon, but I think the number of coins is very large
Masternode     
100,000 C3X required for Masternode
Wait.. i still think only 10k c3x for make master node. Or 10k USD??? Maybe i have mistake. I agree with you that this is huge number for make master node but it is really profitable at conn3x when u setup MN.

Well, the master node is profitable in the first. But after it will go to the market trade or exchanges. Many will dump this coin just to gain profit from their investment. So that will affect its current price.

They say 80% from the block reward for masternode. But do you already know how much is the ROI for each masternode? In my opinion 10k is really a big amount of money just to test the amount of the ROI you would get from this block reward.
It is necessary to gather to us to users who are interested in start of masternode and to collect necessary the sums through the guarantor. If we find the good guarantor who will be able to undertake it, then we will be able to collect the necessary sum divided into several people and we will look what there will be ROI.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:46:06 PM

The projects connected with AI always very strongly draw attention of many people including mine. It is very interesting to observe how the crypto-world makes progress in this direction. In this plan I completely agree with you.
Ai technology has been always used to introduce a specific project but mkst of them are just fake projects. I will still observe how this project wil be accepted by the market.
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:25:59 PM

Will the ico be on 27th of this month as it is saying in the header of the project?
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:52:27 PM

some new project here in the crypto currency community and seems interesting. I hope so just like other people gere wanted to happen. A project which we can trust so that we can give our full support for it. Let us all be in one way to help each other and not to fool our fellow just for our selfishness towards others. I`ll look forward for this project which is the Conn3x. gl hf to the team guys.
I also strongly agree with what you are talking about, we must support each other without fooling each other. we all need trust in a business. certainly expect us all to succeed together without selfishness. with the launch of this project good luck and can run smoothly.
Agree with you too. If you desired that this project will be a successful then, the supporters must lend a hand in spreading out the information about this project in different channels such as Facebook, Twitter, etc.
There’s quite a lot of competition out there. The team seems to be working hard for the project. We as supporters have a duty to help spread the platform. This one definitely needs it.
Yes i completely agreed with you.The team working very hard but still many of people don't know about this project so i think the devlopers have to promote this project as more as possible and it's also our duty to share this project.

They could do things like live streams or interviews with well known Youtubers. That seems to be the way many projects choose to go.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
BranZolt

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:34:53 AM

I think that in my opinion there should be a dedicated team to support and grow the communication in the community of this project.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:51:11 AM

Well, I like projects that want to compete with monsters like Amazon, but I think the number of coins is very large
Masternode      
Wait.. i still think only 10k c3x for make master node. Or 10k USD??? Maybe i have mistake. I agree with you that this is huge number for make master node but it is really profitable at conn3x when u setup MN.

Well, the master node is profitable in the first. But after it will go to the market trade or exchanges. Many will dump this coin just to gain profit from their investment. So that will affect its current price.

They say 80% from the block reward for masternode. But do you already know how much is the ROI for each masternode? In my opinion 10k is really a big amount of money just to test the amount of the ROI you would get from this block reward.

100,000 C3X to set up a masternode is very expansive for project that  not well known and has no reputation yet, even if you get C3X with 90% bonus, it will cost you $10000 ( 100,000 C3X time 0.10 $).
This project doesn't seem to have a main service, they want to invest in mining, cooparate coins and ICOs coin , loans for start ups, masternode and when you read their whitepaper you will find more services like Job exchange platforms !

This is quite a risk for an investor since the project haven't established yet but in the long run it will surely have a higher ROI, doing some research about a project is a plus in order to at ease in investing a huge amount of money.

Actually for masternode, you get more rewards now than later, because when numbers of masternode increase, you will get less reward, but investing in new masternode is so risky specially with high price.
yuisefb8

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:57:15 AM

Masternode      

100,000 C3X to set up a masternode is very expansive for project that  not well known and has no reputation yet, even if you get C3X with 90% bonus, it will cost you $10000 ( 100,000 C3X time 0.10 $).
This project doesn't seem to have a main service, they want to invest in mining, cooparate coins and ICOs coin , loans for start ups, masternode and when you read their whitepaper you will find more services like Job exchange platforms !

This is quite a risk for an investor since the project haven't established yet but in the long run it will surely have a higher ROI, doing some research about a project is a plus in order to at ease in investing a huge amount of money.

Actually for masternode, you get more rewards now than later, because when numbers of masternode increase, you will get less reward, but investing in new masternode is so risky specially with high price.

I agree, that's why it is good and more advantage when you invest in new mastermode. More benefits and less competitors. Let just hope that yhis project will be successful in the future.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:00:35 AM

Someone mentioned your project on Telegram. You have a bunch of people promoting you already. Good work.

Oh realy its very marvelouse to hear,that someone is creating good reviews about the project. Conconcon has a big  potential because of it's interesting concept. It's surely a big space of improvement in the market. Hopefully good reviews will continue for project future achievement.

Exactly, as time passes by the project getting developed and more supporters come. I'm just hoping that the team may able to pursue all the different difficulties that may encounter as I believe this project is great and have a potential in the future.

It's  great to hear that project is getting attention. This will help the project to gain more active followers and investors which will help the project to grow. I hope they tackle all obstacles with ease.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:03:31 AM

Integrating AI in a project is a huge feat. It requires great programming skills so I am hoping that the devs possess great prowess when it comes to programming. If they can pull this out, it will huge for sure.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:17:31 AM

Someone mentioned your project on Telegram. You have a bunch of people promoting you already. Good work.

Oh realy its very marvelouse to hear,that someone is creating good reviews about the project. Conconcon has a big  potential because of it's interesting concept. It's surely a big space of improvement in the market. Hopefully good reviews will continue for project future achievement.

Exactly, as time passes by the project getting developed and more supporters come. I'm just hoping that the team may able to pursue all the different difficulties that may encounter as I believe this project is great and have a potential in the future.

It's  great to hear that project is getting attention. This will help the project to gain more active followers and investors which will help the project to grow. I hope they tackle all obstacles with ease.
This is the result for having developed advanced technology like AI. A lot of people will surely engaged with Conn3x project because their product are really important now especially for the online business. And as we know, online job now are really demand not only in crypto world but in worldwide.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:23:01 AM

Platforms with AI feature has a great chances to succeed because it makes the platform works by itself. Such a great application of Artificial Intelligence on the platform.  Smiley

Yeah, having big companies on their side can create a great trust to those users and probable investors on this project. Hopefully this project will pursue which may lead by the dev to make some development on this project.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:47:42 AM

Oh realy its very marvelouse to hear,that someone is creating good reviews about the project. Conconcon has a big  potential because of it's interesting concept. It's surely a big space of improvement in the market. Hopefully good reviews will continue for project future achievement.
This platform if not now, will be very useful for people to handle their finance. The team also has referral and affiliate programs, which is a good way of advertising.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:06:21 AM

Oh realy its very marvelouse to hear,that someone is creating good reviews about the project. Conconcon has a big  potential because of it's interesting concept. It's surely a big space of improvement in the market. Hopefully good reviews will continue for project future achievement.

This is the result for having developed advanced technology like AI. A lot of people will surely engaged with Conn3x project because their product are really important now especially for the online business. And as we know, online job now are really demand not only in crypto world but in worldwide.

Exactly, as I'm one of the supporters of this great project and hoping to have a great amount of profit in the future as time passes by. I'm also believing that this project have a potential to achieve successfully that can attract more investors as well as users on this project.

It's good to hear that, now many people have trusted and supported the project. A great implication that the Conn3x have huge and massive supporters and investors. Hoping that this project will continue to pursue its purpose so that many investors will be captivated with the idea of the platform.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:21:57 AM

As to roadmap,ICO is already began.so how the ICO is going.Is there need any contribution is need to participate in the ICO & will they give bonus on the contribution.
The ICO will be on March 27, and the presale, as they say, is already sold out. With a 90% bonus, this project is being generous to their contributors. Should have been used to marketing to get more people involve in this Coin.
The news is nice about ppre sale though there is no bonus in ICO.As of now all the crypto are recovering,hope Conn3X have got the benefit & will do great.
Yes hopefully the market gets back more specialy ethereum since this is the most used coin in my own opinion

I have bit doubt about recovering the market very soon.Some prediction says it needs some more time.So during this crisis how is going Conn3x progress I want to know.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:57:29 AM

This platform if not now, will be very useful for people to handle their finance. The team also has referral and affiliate programs, which is a good way of advertising.
Crypto market are now so hard to compete due to so many similar ICOs that have been made everyday. This project seems have some features which is something useful in the company and  I think investors will probably like to know this more.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:04:06 AM

Exactly, as I'm one of the supporters of this great project and hoping to have a great amount of profit in the future as time passes by. I'm also believing that this project have a potential to achieve successfully that can attract more investors as well as users on this project.

It's good to hear that, now many people have trusted and supported the project. A great implication that the Conn3x have huge and massive supporters and investors. Hoping that this project will continue to pursue its purpose so that many investors will be captivated with the idea of the platform.

We will know this in their ICO sale. Conn3x may seems have an interesting  AI which is good thing to know because this can help us to speed up our works and also I expect this AI more advanced than the existing AI that we know.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:14:52 AM

some new project here in the crypto currency community and seems interesting. I hope so just like other people gere wanted to happen. A project which we can trust so that we can give our full support for it. Let us all be in one way to help each other and not to fool our fellow just for our selfishness towards others. I`ll look forward for this project which is the Conn3x. gl hf to the team guys.
I also strongly agree with what you are talking about, we must support each other without fooling each other. we all need trust in a business. certainly expect us all to succeed together without selfishness. with the launch of this project good luck and can run smoothly.
Agree with you too. If you desired that this project will be a successful then, the supporters must lend a hand in spreading out the information about this project in different channels such as Facebook, Twitter, etc.
There’s quite a lot of competition out there. The team seems to be working hard for the project. We as supporters have a duty to help spread the platform. This one definitely needs it.
Yes i completely agreed with you.The team working very hard but still many of people don't know about this project so i think the devlopers have to promote this project as more as possible and it's also our duty to share this project.

The community can also help by writing informative and interesting blog articles or make video reviews on youtube. There are a lot of ways to contribute and spread the word in order to allow the devs to concentrate on their work.
Have many way to improve their community. Of course all is promotion program for make more investor. I only have curiously about plan for listing only.
Indeed. I really appreciate your decent opinion about listing this project on an exchange because this project need to be listed as soon as they can.

It should be thoroughly approached because listing on some scam exchange does not lend this project any credibility whatsoever.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:25:56 AM

The community can also help by writing informative and interesting blog articles or make video reviews on youtube. There are a lot of ways to contribute and spread the word in order to allow the devs to concentrate on their work.
Have many way to improve their community. Of course all is promotion program for make more investor. I only have curiously about plan for listing only.
Indeed. I really appreciate your decent opinion about listing this project on an exchange because this project need to be listed as soon as they can.

It should be thoroughly approached because listing on some scam exchange does not lend this project any credibility whatsoever.
The exchange cem is a real problem and I think the developer needs to study this pig very seriously. Recently, one of my tokens went to the Korean stock exchange, but I can not sell it. I do not have a Korean phone number.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: