Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:40:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][ANN] 🌐 Conn3x - Decentralized Chances - Smart Jobs!🌐 ICO 27.03.2018  (Read 5068 times)
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:12:30 AM

I think the project has such a strong community right now that probably the team will collect the hard cap before the end of the term of the ICO.
yeah conn3x has the potential to grab hard cap before end of the ICO.but everyone is worrying about the falling of market price day by day.people don't want to invest in any platform due to this.
Lets hope that will happen bud. Nonetheless I think they have collected the softcap so the project will still resume.
This will really happen if they can the continuing support of the "strong community" will not end even with the "falling of market price". Hard cap might be challenging but the project has potential in reaching that.

Hard cap is really hard to reach, but if the devs and the community will help each other and become very active in marketing and advertising then there is a chance that this project will reach hardcap and become successful.
Yes you are right that it's difficult to reach the hard cap but nothing is impossible. we have to just need the more promotion of Conn3x so we can get the more and more investeros and it will help to acheive hardcap soon.so i hope devlopers will giveore attention on the promotion.

Yeah, the team should also focus not only in the developments but they need to make good strategies with the marketing and advertising, most special with the promotions and bonuses to attract many investors.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:15:22 AM

I think the project has such a strong community right now that probably the team will collect the hard cap before the end of the term of the ICO.
yeah conn3x has the potential to grab hard cap before end of the ICO.but everyone is worrying about the falling of market price day by day.people don't want to invest in any platform due to this.
Lets hope that will happen bud. Nonetheless I think they have collected the softcap so the project will still resume.
This will really happen if they can the continuing support of the "strong community" will not end even with the "falling of market price". Hard cap might be challenging but the project has potential in reaching that.

Hard cap is really hard to reach, but if the devs and the community will help each other and become very active in marketing and advertising then there is a chance that this project will reach hardcap and become successful.
Given the current situation of the ETH right now, people are less likely to invest. It might be hard but if the team will push their marketing even more, I guess they can hit their marks for the sale.

The eth price is recovering now and I really hope it will continues to rise again so that serious investors will not hesitate to invest in this project and I am sure they will get good profit in the near future.

Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:01:30 AM

Given the current situation of the ETH right now, people are less likely to invest. It might be hard but if the team will push their marketing even more, I guess they can hit their marks for the sale.

The eth price is recovering now and I really hope it will continues to rise again so that serious investors will not hesitate to invest in this project and I am sure they will get good profit in the near future.

We just have to hope that by April we can see greener market so that investors will have the confident to continue to invest. Some of us are now being hesitant to support some ICO  but maybe with some little increase of its value, investors can also give some support to continue with the project.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:15:06 AM

As I visit the site it seems that their token sale has a bonus of 90%. If I am not mistaken, it is more likely they are giving free token. So, this is a great opportunity for us small investors because price of these tokens were at a very reasonable price.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:29:06 AM

As I visit the site it seems that their token sale has a bonus of 90%. If I am not mistaken, it is more likely they are giving free token. So, this is a great opportunity for us small investors because price of these tokens were at a very reasonable price.
I remember have a limited member can get it right? Yes, i know about this when i come here, but i really keep observing at this topic only.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:34:17 AM

Have any new updates without Conn3x ICO is running at this time? When the airdrop has distribution, i guess after ICO end?
Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:45:07 AM

The team has done a great job in marketing. The community members are increasing day by day with considerable amounts. Soon the coin will be listed in exchanges which will boost the platform even more.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:45:26 AM

I seach and analyse about Conn3x also in social media - they are active in twitter; but in my opinion they need more better content instead of just posting the ICO Sale Tracker Picture.

They are more active in telegram. Now there are also bilingual telegram channels; these are not paid telegram channels and just opened from investors to support the Conn3x project. They are voluntars and I think this is very important for ICO Projects, where the investors also support it  especially in telegram channels.
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:47:10 AM

Yes you are right that it's difficult to reach the hard cap but nothing is impossible. we have to just need the more promotion of Conn3x so we can get the more and more investeros and it will help to acheive hardcap soon.so i hope devlopers will giveore attention on the promotion.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:04:36 AM

The team has done a great job in marketing. The community members are increasing day by day with considerable amounts. Soon the coin will be listed in exchanges which will boost the platform even more.
I agree bud they made a very effective advertising campaign to promote this project and as a result we are seeing a huge traffic on thier website.
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:12:36 AM

I think its still expensive to setup thier masternode for 100 000 conn3x tokens maybe they will lower down the cost if they dont make any sales.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:35:16 AM

Who will tell on March 27 this ending or just the beginning of sales of the tokens? And that date is written, but it is not specified that this number will be.
And when will the distribution of tokens be? Immediately or after graduation?
Lodi0808

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:56:03 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2018, 10:08:58 PM by Lodi0808

Conn3x project gradualy increased its members by showing dedication and transpancy in thier project. It wont be long until thier efforts will be rewarded.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:00:27 AM

Faceter gradualy increased its members by showing dedication and transpancy in thier project. It wont be long until thier efforts will be rewarded.
This is not Faceter Lodi0808 Wink You might check first next time you reply on a thread here at bitcointalk. Because it might be a reason you're not reading it well and just spamming. Anyways Conn3x too is increasing its members Cheesy
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:59:31 AM

I think its still expensive to setup thier masternode for 100 000 conn3x tokens maybe they will lower down the cost if they dont make any sales.
It might seems experience but we really require to understand the quality profits which benefits higher than expected, in this case there will be no issues.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:01:56 AM

I agree bud they made a very effective advertising campaign to promote this project and as a result we are seeing a huge traffic on thier website.
There will be a positive outcome if the more hard work of the team is and on the advertising where we can grab the attention of the investors with the proof of potential about the project.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 08:02:08 AM

Have any new updates without Conn3x ICO is running at this time? When the airdrop has distribution, i guess after ICO end?
That's the probability it usually happens after ico man and I think they will have to reach softcap for that to happen

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:05:16 AM

That's the probability it usually happens after ico man and I think they will have to reach softcap for that to happen
It depends on their decision and most probably they distribute at the end of the ICO and they require some visual presentations about the project for better advertising to reach out to investors.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 09:17:16 AM

And from what you in general have taken what aиpдpoп will be is made by the team of developers? I here have looked on the first topic page and haven't found any information on this event.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
zevl194

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:42:29 AM

I seach and analyse about Conn3x also in social media - they are active in twitter; but in my opinion they need more better content instead of just posting the ICO Sale Tracker Picture.

They are more active in telegram. Now there are also bilingual telegram channels; these are not paid telegram channels and just opened from investors to support the Conn3x project. They are voluntars and I think this is very important for ICO Projects, where the investors also support it  especially in telegram channels.
These facts of course are very pleasant for community, it is the truth. But it is rumored that twitter will block advertizing of cryptocurrencies too, and Telegram will be closed for communication at all. What then happens to the project?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: