Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:14:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][ANN] 🌐 Conn3x - Decentralized Chances - Smart Jobs!🌐 ICO 27.03.2018  (Read 5069 times)
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:42:04 AM

I seach and analyse about Conn3x also in social media - they are active in twitter; but in my opinion they need more better content instead of just posting the ICO Sale Tracker Picture.

They are more active in telegram. Now there are also bilingual telegram channels; these are not paid telegram channels and just opened from investors to support the Conn3x project. They are voluntars and I think this is very important for ICO Projects, where the investors also support it  especially in telegram channels.
These facts of course are very pleasant for community, it is the truth. But it is rumored that twitter will block advertizing of cryptocurrencies too, and Telegram will be closed for communication at all. What then happens to the project?

Facebook, Twitter, Google etc. just banned the paid advertisement for cryptocurrency and ICO. You can still make advertisement in facebook groups and still post your tweet's and rt's as a private person.
AS i know, they have run bounty program from 1 month ago. And they maybe only running this instead of make some paid advertising at some social media platform. I think it is enough.
Hopefully that's enough and the project won't need any more advertising but for a matter of fact they should do something more just to be sure because it will only bring in Investors and the money spent on it will recover if the project is successful.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:58:44 AM

I seach and analyse about Conn3x also in social media - they are active in twitter; but in my opinion they need more better content instead of just posting the ICO Sale Tracker Picture.

They are more active in telegram. Now there are also bilingual telegram channels; these are not paid telegram channels and just opened from investors to support the Conn3x project. They are voluntars and I think this is very important for ICO Projects, where the investors also support it  especially in telegram channels.
These facts of course are very pleasant for community, it is the truth. But it is rumored that twitter will block advertizing of cryptocurrencies too, and Telegram will be closed for communication at all. What then happens to the project?

Facebook, Twitter, Google etc. just banned the paid advertisement for cryptocurrency and ICO. You can still make advertisement in facebook groups and still post your tweet's and rt's as a private person.
AS i know, they have run bounty program from 1 month ago. And they maybe only running this instead of make some paid advertising at some social media platform. I think it is enough.
Yeah its not always necessary to advertise the platform in every possible way. But thats if the ICO is already well known or has confidence that the idea itself will get circulated among various people. Conn3x may need social media advertising till some extent as this ICO gives job opportunities to people so its better to let people know about such platform.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:46:32 AM

Hopefully that's enough and the project won't need any more advertising but for a matter of fact they should do something more just to be sure because it will only bring in Investors and the money spent on it will recover if the project is successful.
As they are holding the high responsibility in upgrading to all the advanced technologies in real time, there will be a great achievement in reaching to all the goals and investors require the potential.
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:49:08 AM

As time passes by I understand some of the concept of this project and hoping on their great standard of security or any assurance will be apply since they are the middle man which need a trust for them. Hopefully this project will pursue which will lead by the dev to make some development on this project.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:53:03 AM

Conn3x is taking all the initiatives and figuring out all the better ways to brand and make the project run in a successful manner also we only not allowed to post the crypto currency links in Facebook.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:03:36 AM

As time passes by I understand some of the concept of this project and hoping on their great standard of security or any assurance will be apply since they are the middle man which need a trust for them. Hopefully this project will pursue which will lead by the dev to make some development on this project.
Team behind is doing a better hard work as can also experience the upgrades and the new features are they start implementing, they are actively working on the agile aspirations for the development initiative.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:03:42 AM

Conn3x is taking all the initiatives and figuring out all the better ways to brand and make the project run in a successful manner also we only not allowed to post the crypto currency links in Facebook.

Yes, the project is doing its best to become more popular and to attract many investors to participate. Even if advertising in social medias are really hard now, I am sure they will find ways.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:06:41 AM

Team behind is doing a better hard work as can also experience the upgrades and the new features are they start implementing, they are actively working on the agile aspirations for the development initiative.

The team is really doing all the best they can do so that many investors will be encourage to check and try the platform. Also if people will see that this project is really serious then they may invest more.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:34:13 AM

Have any new updates without Conn3x ICO is running at this time? When the airdrop has distribution, i guess after ICO end?
That's the probability it usually happens after ico man and I think they will have to reach softcap for that to happen
Yeah. I hope everything will be follow as they said. Anyway, someone have make huge amount investment at Conn3x?
Yeah im also hoping that someone will invest a large amount to this project so that it will be easy to at least hit the hardcap.
Everybody hopes so. That's just not always such an investor who can immediately invest in the project a large amount of money. But still, you can wait and see.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:09:29 AM

awesome team, awesome company, great job! I'm sure the company will show great results!

Of course. This is the biggest ICO I have ever seen in my opinion because you can find so many jobs that you can find world-wide!

Well, I saw some ICO project like this and usually, you need to promote more on the social media like in freelance page to attract more members to join in. I also want to know if they can also pay fiat currency.
And this project is the same as those ICO before who were gone after collecting a huge amount of funds. They are not communicating to their supporters anymore. Hopefully, this project won't end up like that.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:50:23 AM

Have any new updates without Conn3x ICO is running at this time? When the airdrop has distribution, i guess after ICO end?
That's the probability it usually happens after ico man and I think they will have to reach softcap for that to happen
Yeah. I hope everything will be follow as they said. Anyway, someone have make huge amount investment at Conn3x?
Yeah im also hoping that someone will invest a large amount to this project so that it will be easy to at least hit the hardcap.
Everybody hopes so. That's just not always such an investor who can immediately invest in the project a large amount of money. But still, you can wait and see.
I think it's just necessary to attract a large number of people to this project and then there will be enough investors. Rarely does an investor appear who is willing to invest a large amount at once.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:48:09 AM

I think it's just necessary to attract a large number of people to this project and then there will be enough investors. Rarely does an investor appear who is willing to invest a large amount at once.
I agree with your assement buddy.Bonus rewards are brilliant idea, It benefited both sides .Conn3x platform has big chance to grow up .The coolest part is that if you introduce Conn3x to others , you also get rewards and I'm pretty sure many will be joining the program because of its generous  reward. Hopefully the team will gain more support from the crypto community because the project has clearly possivite achievement in the future.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:20:49 AM

I think it will be also good if they will launch a free airdrop to members to gain more supporters and promoter for the project right? Is the concept of their platform is from a freelance site?

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:23:31 AM

awesome team, awesome company, great job! I'm sure the company will show great results!

Of course. This is the biggest ICO I have ever seen in my opinion because you can find so many jobs that you can find world-wide!

Well, I saw some ICO project like this and usually, you need to promote more on the social media like in freelance page to attract more members to join in. I also want to know if they can also pay fiat currency.
And this project is the same as those ICO before who were gone after collecting a huge amount of funds. They are not communicating to their supporters anymore. Hopefully, this project won't end up like that.
I don't think Conn3x team will do it with their supporter like us. As i can see at least at telegram, their community manager very active and kindly.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:23:49 AM

I think it will be also good if they will launch a free airdrop to members to gain more supporters and promoter for the project right? Is the concept of their platform is from a freelance site?

It is a good thought.announcing airdrop will draw many people in this project & people will invest here.but they need to update some more information for investors
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 01:25:13 AM

I believe that the bounty program on the forum is better even than in social networks. Here at the forum there are already many investors ready to invest in new projects.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:25:52 AM

It is a good thought.announcing airdrop will draw many people in this project & people will invest here.but they need to update some more information for investors
They actually running airdrop for 100 C3X to each members, if i don't have mistake, and of course this make their community increasing so fast at telegram.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:28:44 AM

Airdrop is also the main resources in raising funds for this project. But the team is doing some more important matters for the project and the investors. Maybe sooner they will launched their airdrop.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:28:51 AM

If this is a real working project, the team must communicate with all the participants even after the ICO. I hope so and will be.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:42:22 AM

If this is a real working project, the team must communicate with all the participants even after the ICO. I hope so and will be.
That is right. The bond and connection between the team Conn3x and the people, users, supporters and investors should be in a good shape, just like you have said even after their ICO. A good communication is very important in a project to gain a lot more people which will fuel the continuous development of this project. I hope that Conn3x will remain strong and keep striving.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: