Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:15:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟📌[ANN][ICO] JOINT VENTURES - Blockchain Economy for Online Publishers 🌟📌  (Read 1711 times)
deeltje

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:49:33 AM

I would like to learn more about the commenter role. What will make sure these commenters are providing useful commentary and not just spam to receive rewards?

Commenters are at the center of Joint's ecosystem among with publishers.

In fact, our first product is Joint Comments > https://jointcomments.com

Their contribution will be calculated with our algorithm. Number of interactions to users' comments are important but the uniqueness of answers and likes to these comments are the governing factors.

More to that, every website will have a chance to moderate their commenting systems and set spam conditions.

That sounds like a great plan to combat spamming for rewards. I like that you will have an algorithm as well as allow websites to moderate as they see fit. Good thinking.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
okspam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:56:09 AM

Will you be able to use other tokens besides Joint tokens on Joint Ventures? If so, what are the advantages of using Joint tokens instead?

I still have this question.

Hey okspam!

Sorry for missing this one,

Only Joint tokens will be used on Joint's network.

That's actually really good because it will promote the use of Joint and keep it useful. Will Joint be convenient for users to purchase later down the road?
xoof

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:03:05 AM

What will be the major advantage of holding Joint? Especially early on.
JointVentures-io

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:52:43 AM

How many team members and developers do you have working on this project? Is there an alpha version out yet?

Hello Dipsomaniac,

Our team is composed of 11 members, 5 of them are full time working developers.

We will release the demo before ICO period ends.

That's a good size team for this project. Having 5 FT developers is definitely going to help speed this project along. Will your development be open-source or available on a public repo, like Github? I ask because it's always nice to see progress of development.

Also, I am looking forward to that demo. When does the ICO end?

Hey again! Of course, our development will be open source and can be available on Github.

Our ICO period will last up to 45 days, so we will be releasing the demo till mid May. Will make the announcement here as well Smiley

Hey guys!

Please check our ICO contract and other referring contracts to it on Github;

https://github.com/JointVentures/JointContracts
JointVentures-io

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:19:30 AM

Will you be able to use other tokens besides Joint tokens on Joint Ventures? If so, what are the advantages of using Joint tokens instead?

I still have this question.

Hey okspam!

Sorry for missing this one,

Only Joint tokens will be used on Joint's network.

That's actually really good because it will promote the use of Joint and keep it useful. Will Joint be convenient for users to purchase later down the road?

Community driven projects, especially the ones focused on content are providing good profits to its users.

We are aiming for the same as well. We will focus on improving our project & growing our community. 
Hopernumbs

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:40:19 PM

That is exciting news. I can't wait to see wider adoption of the blockchain. This will be an excellent impact of Joint Ventures. Do you have plans about how you will get them involved since it might sound difficult at first glance? I'm sure you guys have a good plan in place Smiley

You are right, I also can not wait. The development of the use of blockchain is now rising sharply and expanding in all directions. Blockchain has proved that the platform is really qualified and worth fighting for the better technological advancement of the future. With the Joint Venture, all participants from a shared network including publishers, commentators, and authors will feel that their services are truly appreciated.
[/quote]

Blockchain reminds me of when the internet was first invented. It's going to take a little time for adoption, but ultimately I think it is inevitable. It provides so many advantages. I am excited that projects like Joint Ventures will promote the use. I think this project is so valuable because, like you said, because it provides motivation for publishers, authors, and commentators.
JointVentures-io

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:31:04 PM

We are featured on leading Startup review magazine Wamda ✍️

Learn more on 👉 https://www.wamda.com/2018/04/blockchain-improve-profitability-online-ads-turkish-startup-kicking

Visit our website to participate in JOINT ICO 👉 https://jointventures.io
GoBelle

Activity: 512

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:30:55 PM

The moment we’ve been waiting for has finally arrived  Cheesy Joint Ventures’ ICO has just started!

You can purchase JOINT via OVIS exchange through Bitcoin and Ethereum.

Join Token Sale > https://www.ovis.com.tr/ico?ref=831209575622823

Nice, I might put a couple ETH into this, unless the minimum allowed is less than that?

Hey GoBelle!

Minimum investment limit is set as 0,1 ETH and maximum is defined as 100 ETH. https://jointventures.io

You are also welcomed to join our bounty campaign, signature could be a good start Smiley

Twitter bounty campaign has reached its maximum at the moment.

We will organize new bounty campaigns as well,

You can check it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3117253.0

Thanks for your support!

I'm curious what made you guys decide to put a maximum investment?
MarkThief

Activity: 193

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:51:21 PM

Can I ask who are your competitors in this space on blockchain?
TheROBER

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:00:18 PM

I had no idea you guys were based in Turkey. How is the crypto space there as far as regulation goes?
Christini

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:24:03 PM

Hey. Does it turn out that the farmers will be able to settle agreements with buyers without any middlemen due to this platform?
Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:27:18 PM

How will the members of the network benefit? There are also resource analogs, where remuneration can be received by both the top-starters and commentators, and they receive in dollar equivalent, which facilitates operations with them in the future. What is the advantage of your tokens?

As speaking of our first product, Joint Comments, it will be an easy to add plug in for any website on the internet. Meaning every internet user will have easy access to it. You can take Disqus as a model, it connects users on every website, users can express their opinions via one account. However they are not getting any rewards in regards to their contributions and their data is being used. Our rewarding system mainly takes users' contribution (like upvote, share, reply, new comment) into account and decides token distribution from the reward pool accordingly.  

Our white paper will be updated and it will be showing the calculation system anytime soon.

Do you know if the white paper was ever updated to show the calculation system?

I'm not seeing it, could just be that I am missing it though.

Main components of the calculation system is defined, yet it requires some little readjustment to release on public.

We were mostly focused on the ICO within last weeks, will update the white paper within a few weeks.

That totally makes sense to focus on the ICO. You have to prioritize, understandable.
JointVentures-io

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:28:23 AM

The moment we’ve been waiting for has finally arrived  Cheesy Joint Ventures’ ICO has just started!

You can purchase JOINT via OVIS exchange through Bitcoin and Ethereum.

Join Token Sale > https://www.ovis.com.tr/ico?ref=831209575622823

https://storage.googleapis.com/jointfiles/Joint%20ICO.jpeg

Nice, I might put a couple ETH into this, unless the minimum allowed is less than that?

Hey GoBelle!

Minimum investment limit is set as 0,1 ETH and maximum is defined as 100 ETH. https://jointventures.io

You are also welcomed to join our bounty campaign, signature could be a good start Smiley

Twitter bounty campaign has reached its maximum at the moment.

We will organize new bounty campaigns as well,

You can check it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3117253.0

Thanks for your support!

I'm curious what made you guys decide to put a maximum investment?

Well, it is to prevent whales from price manipulation Smiley

We don't want it to be gathered in a few places but prefer it to be distributed.

So, we thought that limit might serve for that purpose.
JointVentures-io

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:31:56 AM

Can I ask who are your competitors in this space on blockchain?

Our main competitor is Disqus but they are not in this blockchain space Smiley

We don't really see other blockchain projects as our competitor since what we are doing is different than others. But projects like Lunyr, Steemit and BAT are serving for similar main goals, trying to unlock a new content economy & minimize third party commissions. 
JointVentures-io

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:35:42 AM

I had no idea you guys were based in Turkey. How is the crypto space there as far as regulation goes?

Well, I can say that the regulations are not so strict.

There are not any specific law designed for bitcoin or ICO's at the moment.

We are based in Izmir, west coastline of Turkey. Attitude here towards our team & our project is so far so good Smiley
BitGold!

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:29:48 AM

blockchain application program for leading online publishers a good idea, by the way I see on your website if this is headquartered in turki if I am not wrong to see.

Actually, I very like their idea “Verification, Authentication, Protection”. And of course I think is it future of crypto and this project will suceed if they can keep hard work for online security business like this .

Motookerva

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:47:02 AM

Weren't the creators of this platform working on stuff together before this? Was it crypto related?
JointVentures-io

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:37:32 AM

Weren't the creators of this platform working on stuff together before this? Was it crypto related?

Yes they were!

They were mostly working on advertisement industry, mostly focused on online publishers.

Our CEO emphasizes the excessive pie of middlemen in the content economy. This piece can be distributed to the users' instead of staying in the middlemen's pocket.
kriptokoin (OP)

Activity: 158
Merit: 11

UCY

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:46:54 PM

Hello folks!

JOINT tokens will be listed at OPS platform.

You can earn OPS token by simply following the instructions written here;

https://medium.com/tokenops/ops-token-airdrop-announcement-9c2ac310dcac

Don't forget to invite your friends!

Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:23:56 PM

How many team members and developers do you have working on this project? Is there an alpha version out yet?

Hello Dipsomaniac,

Our team is composed of 11 members, 5 of them are full time working developers.

We will release the demo before ICO period ends.

That's a good size team for this project. Having 5 FT developers is definitely going to help speed this project along. Will your development be open-source or available on a public repo, like Github? I ask because it's always nice to see progress of development.

Also, I am looking forward to that demo. When does the ICO end?

Hey again! Of course, our development will be open source and can be available on Github.

Our ICO period will last up to 45 days, so we will be releasing the demo till mid May. Will make the announcement here as well Smiley

Hey guys!

Please check our ICO contract and other referring contracts to it on Github;

https://github.com/JointVentures/JointContracts

Thanks for the link. I'll check it out!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: