Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:22:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform  (Read 29504 times)
Genesis07

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:05:59 PM

Still no Bounty Campaign planned? Or did i miss the announcement of it Smiley I really would like to participate in it ><

I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:08:07 PM

Do you have some conferences in near time? I cant find news about this in your twitter  Huh

Good question. Having conferences before going public or even Private sale, can increase demand in interested investors in project.
The conferences help to introduce the project in the community and make it known in order to form alliances in the future.
KatyaDurst

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:08:33 PM

Estimates is quite detailed information, it will probably be announced later when the platform will be in its finishing stages.
You say that like changing the world and earning money are mutually exclusive things, you can do both at the same time.

I didn't meant to say that earning money excludes changing the world Smiley But some figures always help to understand the relevancy of the project. If rewards are, say, 10 cents per day, it would be quite hard to persuade users to take part. And if they are $5 per day, that sounds more promising.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 08:09:49 PM

Still no Bounty Campaign planned? Or did i miss the announcement of it Smiley I really would like to participate in it ><

As far as i know there are still no news about the bounty campaign (whether they will or will not make any campaigns)

CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 08:26:10 PM

Earlier I compared this to Datum. I was only partially correct. It seems as if Biotron will be focusing a lot on usability and the analytical side of personal data rather than just selling it.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:42:13 PM

As far as i know there are still no news about the bounty campaign (whether they will or will not make any campaigns)
For comparison, Datum project made bounty, as result they successfully raised 7.5$ mln, and token price is stable. I hope devs can change their mind and will create some bounty for us.
Herad Hedid

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:04:54 PM

For comparison, Datum project made bounty, as result they successfully raised 7.5$ mln, and token price is stable. I hope devs can change their mind and will create some bounty for us.
Without a bounty campaign it's hard to get traction. You are right about it. At least they should do an airdrop.

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:10:34 PM

Without a bounty campaign it's hard to get traction. You are right about it. At least they should do an airdrop.
But an airdrop >10$, less is not attractive today.  Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:21:08 PM

But an airdrop >10$, less is not attractive today.  Smiley
It depends. There still are people who need money or are just greedy 
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:23:25 PM

I would suggest releasing beta versions and get it tested by the community, by doing this the venture will get more support and trust from the community as well as tested thoroughly before the real version.
indeed it would be desirable they release a demo version that the community can test, then later in time a final version fully functional and free of any bugs...
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:23:44 PM

Estimates is quite detailed information, it will probably be announced later when the platform will be in its finishing stages.
You say that like changing the world and earning money are mutually exclusive things, you can do both at the same time.

I didn't meant to say that earning money excludes changing the world Smiley But some figures always help to understand the relevancy of the project. If rewards are, say, 10 cents per day, it would be quite hard to persuade users to take part. And if they are $5 per day, that sounds more promising.
Of course, investors buy tokens with the intention of making money or at least me  Cheesy. That does not mean there are other reasons to invest.
nccr

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:26:32 PM

whitepaper tell us about project has to build Fully transparent personal data analytics platform. How it completely works and effective and how much promising and growth year to year can someone give more lightning on project . Cry
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:31:24 PM

Of course, investors buy tokens with the intention of making money or at least me  Cheesy. That does not mean there are other reasons to invest.
That does not mean there are NO other reasons to invest, for example the intention to later use the platform and its services by oneself.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:54:46 PM

That does not mean there are NO other reasons to invest, for example the intention to later use the platform and its services by oneself.

Well, he is right. The biggeest part of the investors will only put their money in for a profit. And for a successful ICO a project needs to attract these investors, too. Not with false promises but with a realistic reason why the token price could rise in the future.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:58:54 PM

Well, he is right. The biggeest part of the investors will only put their money in for a profit. And for a successful ICO a project needs to attract these investors, too. Not with false promises but with a realistic reason why the token price could rise in the future.

Maybe this is the only thing that drives Investors like us, to evaluate far more the projects and the promises that are made, the fears of making mistakes again are great, but the Team has enough time to make sure of its promises, and to narrow the ties
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:20:16 PM

I think the visibility of the project can become good, people seems to have interest in the project and there is some features really interessant I think. Personal data analytics is a huge industry and a good application for blockchain I think.
areschen

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:39:00 AM

What advantages you have before Ethos, Datum, Datawallet? They creating similar product as I know?
The main difference between these companies and Biotron, is that Biotron is an analytics company. While they operate in simply raw data, we offer an analytics product. Inherently, raw data has much lesser value than analytics, so that allows us to provide our users with much higher revenue this way.
And will you find and collect/buy the raw data by yourself, or youre planning to make a partnership for it? Those projects above could be a good source.

I know Datum project a little, this project can not sell the user's data.
no one will backup the data a platform which will sell their data

Yes, that´s true. We do have a few partnerships set up, but naturally I can´t reveal any of those yet. We will definitely be releasing the information as soon as possible though. It will be before the ITE, that we can say for certain.

Thanks for the reply from the project team, Looking forward to the news announcement.

crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:49:41 AM

But an airdrop >10$, less is not attractive today.  Smiley
It depends. There still are people who need money or are just greedy 

Or you just speculate that this money is maybe 100$ or more after a while. If not you put in maybe some minutes to get the airdrop but if it is going up in price you get much more back.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:09:58 AM

So, this is not like Datum, Ethos projects? They will be analize data and than give to other projects like Datum, Ethos for sell?  Huh

no is not exactly the same, you can have a look under use cases in the website to see the main differences

They have a compare with other projects like this? And who are their competitors than? If Datum not like this
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:17:04 AM

So, this is not like Datum, Ethos projects? They will be analize data and than give to other projects like Datum, Ethos for sell?  Huh

no is not exactly the same, you can have a look under use cases in the website to see the main differences

They have a compare with other projects like this? And who are their competitors than? If Datum not like this

There are many others which we don't find in this forum. Some I do not want to mention the name. Yes datum is one
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: