Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:52:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform  (Read 29504 times)
Biotron.io (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

welcome to my world

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:25:53 PM

Hello Biotron.io I don't know if you're ignoring my question or you just forget about it, so here we go again: there's a plan to deploy an Ark's bridgechain since you mention Ark in the whitepaper?
Hi Mandibleclaw,
We will probably not got into this direction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Biotron.io (OP)

welcome to my world

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:27:37 PM

What this mean “User Acquisition” token pool? How this pool will be used? This will be airdrops for tokens holders or...?

No. This is different. Among investors, these unsold tokens will not be distributed. This is the difference from Sophia. I already asked the same question, although they did not answer it. At the moment, the following conclusions can be drawn from the developers' answers and from whitepaper:
They did not decide whether they will have their own blockchain or they will work on the Ethereum blockchain. I think that there will be a second option, since this is simpler.
The bounty decision has not yet been made, so this "User Acquisition", which is 25%, can be used for bounty or even for airdrop. Since this is the only way to acquire users and expand the client base. Given that all unsold tokens will be shipped there, it will be a very large volume, much more than 25%.
So surely there will be bounty or airdrop? 25% is very big.

Simpler not means better. Own blockchain always better. Everyone can create ERC tokens. And a thousands of project with erc tokens. I prefer own blockhain always. Own coins always growing much better and have much more value. When they will decided about this?  Huh

The question however is do they need their own blockchain? You could argue that the big Ethereum chain is as safe as possible while a new blockchain would have to fear 51% attacks for example.
The decision about blockchain platform is still under investigation. Blockchain (or distributed ledger) has only supportive function in our product. At the moment Ethereum is not suitable for micropayments. It’s limited by speed (~ 10tx/s) and smart contracts are limited with number of operations you can perform. If ethereum becomes faster and cheaper, we may consider it as our blockchain platform.
Biotron.io (OP)

welcome to my world

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:31:52 PM

such a good project and words...i support it
Thank you very much Smiley For instant discussion, you can also easily join our Telegram group
Biotron.io (OP)

welcome to my world

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:38:02 PM

yeah better burn all unsold tokens, but when they are distributed among investors its also ok.
Any tokens that were reserved for the ITE and Private ITE Bonus, but aren’t undistributed, will be allocated into the “User Acquisition” token pool.
Biotron.io (OP)

welcome to my world

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:39:06 PM

By the way, the developers reported something about the planned exchanges, where will BTRN be traded?
Exchanges are independent entities so knowing in advance which of them BTRN will be listed on is difficult. We are focusing on getting listed on as many different exchanges as possible, including the major ones.
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:31:24 PM

By the way, the developers reported something about the planned exchanges, where will BTRN be traded?
Exchanges are independent entities so knowing in advance which of them BTRN will be listed on is difficult. We are focusing on getting listed on as many different exchanges as possible, including the major ones.
I would say we are glad here for any tokens' entry of the market, and only after that we may seek for the better. The exchanges are different, the tokens are the same, so it's really hard to say how it's gonna be in the future
helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:56:08 PM

That’s good to hear. It’s better not to leave this to the last minute, as I can imagine that it can be quite a lengthy process to get things listed

Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:04:58 PM

yeah better burn all unsold tokens, but when they are distributed among investors its also ok.
Any tokens that were reserved for the ITE and Private ITE Bonus, but aren’t undistributed, will be allocated into the “User Acquisition” token pool.

What happens with unsold tokens during the ico sale? will they be burned?
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:26:17 PM

Public ITE (Initial Token Event) is the ICO and Private ITE is the Private Sale, same meaning but different names.
Jepli

Activity: 315

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:30:55 PM

I like the way the whitepaper presented the projects competitor overview diagram. I guess this only means that the team have done a feasibility study about the project and its competitor.

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:22:44 AM

I think the project is interessant, a platform for personal data analytics can become something huge if the developpement is good. I want to see how the team behind the project will handle that, there is some competition on this industry but it’s not that bad like that.
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:05:19 AM

As per their whitepaper, If I'm not mistaken the sold and unsold ERC-20 token will be burned after which it will be swapped with their proprietary BTRN token.
Its not the unsold tokens sir, unsold tokens will be allocated into the "User Acquisition" token pool, maybe it will be swapped later.
And the information on the whitepaper is "At that point, the participants that received the ERC-20 based BTRN shall receive their final proprietary tokens (BTRN) and the ERC-20 based BTRN will be burnt", which means only about the sold tokens.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:59:20 AM

Hello Biotron.io I don't know if you're ignoring my question or you just forget about it, so here we go again: there's a plan to deploy an Ark's bridgechain since you mention Ark in the whitepaper?

What you mean? Make tokens on ARK blockchain? Are you seriously? They just had ICO a month ago. They dont have nothing  still. And I have a dobut, that they will have something.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:07:01 AM

What you mean? Make tokens on ARK blockchain? Are you seriously? They just had ICO a month ago. They dont have nothing  still. And I have a dobut, that they will have something.

We will see what they will be able to come up with, for the moment i see good ideas on the table. What is worrying you?

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:45:36 AM

As per their whitepaper, If I'm not mistaken the sold and unsold ERC-20 token will be burned after which it will be swapped with their proprietary BTRN token.
Its not the unsold tokens sir, unsold tokens will be allocated into the "User Acquisition" token pool, maybe it will be swapped later.
And the information on the whitepaper is "At that point, the participants that received the ERC-20 based BTRN shall receive their final proprietary tokens (BTRN) and the ERC-20 based BTRN will be burnt", which means only about the sold tokens.

thanks for the correction. quite the difference between the two.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
saintkamei

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:46:07 AM

25% all BTRN tokens will be allocated for user acquisition activities, business development, and market expansion.

If not all the ERC-20 based BTRN are generated during the ITE, the remaining tokens will be allocated to the user acquisition pool.

How exactly will this be done? I'm wondering if you plan airdrop to attract users? This would be very displeasing to investors. Or maybe there will be a bounty company?

We plan to have strong referral program during user acquisition campaign. Stay tuned for more info.

I don't like to use other project names Sphere did that referral system, I dont know whether they happy or not with the results but if you are planning to use referral programs you should be aware of multiple accounts. Multiple accounts can mislead you about your customer base. I just want to warn you:)

I don't think Sphere was too unhappy with the results. It somehow bolstered their image of having 100 thousand registered users - that in a way helped them gain legitimacy. If referral must be done, it should be IP restricted. Have seen a couple of projects do that sucessfully.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:30:15 AM

Maybe the referral program they plan is about the psrtecipation in the ico? Those where you get a %  of the token bought by the person you refer.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:52:11 AM

Private Initial Token Event is alive now and it's exclusively for contributors with 200+ ETH. Wish they will get more whales in this phase.

Damn, that's really private! lol
First round for big investors with 200+ ETH is a good approach. Will there be a information of the amount of investors of this phase?
Good luck.

I hope the dev's let us know how the private sale is going , there's no counter on the website that I can see.
Yes, all info will be transparently shared with our community.

What is the price you are offering for 200eth and more? It is obviously lower than 0.10 so how lower?

If i was a whale probably put more than 200 eth in it but i'm not Sad

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
Biotron.io (OP)

welcome to my world

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:11:30 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2018, 07:13:13 AM by Biotron.io

hola
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:15:05 AM

I find Biotron more useful for organizations who are searching for data then for individuals or am i missing something? How will i benefit from using it, will i get some rewards and how big they will be? 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: