Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:51:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform  (Read 29504 times)
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:36:31 PM

It is a pity that the project has no bounty, of the company((( I have participated in this project!

It's still early in the project and i wouldn't be surprised if they have some kinda of bounty project later on. If you look at the budget, 7% will be used on marketing. And as you can see in the thread, a lot of people are looking for a bounty on this project Smiley
There were many successful projects which didn't have any bounty and conducted successfull ico
Maybe project team will create at least any airdrop? - it can helped to make the project more popular in short time and expand community in telegram channel.
I think that a bounty is not a must for the success of the ICO but it helps. A 7% is not a big amount for marketing, so they must adjust it well to be successful.
It's quite strange for an ICO to not have any advertizing compaign here, but maybe they advertize themselves strongly on TV, radio, newspapers etc (I also doubt that). Well, we will see what it's gonna be like, but frankly, I think they will have some bounty after a while.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:54:41 PM

It is a pity that the project has no bounty, of the company((( I have participated in this project!

It's still early in the project and i wouldn't be surprised if they have some kinda of bounty project later on. If you look at the budget, 7% will be used on marketing. And as you can see in the thread, a lot of people are looking for a bounty on this project Smiley
There were many successful projects which didn't have any bounty and conducted successfull ico
Maybe project team will create at least any airdrop? - it can helped to make the project more popular in short time and expand community in telegram channel.
I think that a bounty is not a must for the success of the ICO but it helps. A 7% is not a big amount for marketing, so they must adjust it well to be successful.
It's quite strange for an ICO to not have any advertizing compaign here, but maybe they advertize themselves strongly on TV, radio, newspapers etc (I also doubt that). Well, we will see what it's gonna be like, but frankly, I think they will have some bounty after a while.

These days i feel like the most important part is just getting reviewed by some big Youtubers like Ian Balina or HeyMatty. So many people watch their videos to find out the new hot ICO.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:01:30 PM

These days i feel like the most important part is just getting reviewed by some big Youtubers like Ian Balina or HeyMatty. So many people watch their videos to find out the new hot ICO.
They've got pretty wide audience and many of casual investors are blindly follow them
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:08:56 PM

They've got pretty wide audience and many of casual investors are blindly follow them
Icodrop also good platform for investors, those projects that published by this platform almost always can raise hard cap. But only coolest projects can be added there, and the presence of bounty is not any criterion.
helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:19:09 PM

"Biotron.io is compeltely GDPR compliant because our users keep control over the flow of their data and it is completely anonymised at all times"
Does that mean that even Biotron can't acccess the data even if they wanted to? Are there any other vulnerabilities that could result in your data being exposed?

Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:26:13 PM

Icodrop also good platform for investors, those projects that published by this platform almost always can raise hard cap. But only coolest projects can be added there, and the presence of bounty is not any criterion.
there're many different ways to promote the project. I just hope they take the right decision.

belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:30:31 PM

"Biotron.io is compeltely GDPR compliant because our users keep control over the flow of their data and it is completely anonymised at all times"
Does that mean that even Biotron can't acccess the data even if they wanted to? Are there any other vulnerabilities that could result in your data being exposed?
How could that happen? Surely Time is wide open now, and suggestions like this can be well used in the near future, as in a reward program for identifying possible failures
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:25:53 PM

Any tokens that were reserved for the ITE and Private ITE Bonus, but aren’t undistributed, will be allocated into the “User Acquisition” token pool.
Will bounty participants also get some of these? Many projects forget bounty participants for such things.
They dont even have a bounty campaign yet and maybe they wont.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:10:47 AM

Personal data analysis is a very important industry and will continue to grow a lot I think, and it’s a very nice application for blockchain technology. I’m curious to see what can build biotron, a platform about personal data analytics has some potential.
saintkamei

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:17:34 AM

Well its nice to know that this project is insulated on such kind of regulation. The more it will be compliant, the lesser problems will arise in the future. Smiley
it is reassuring to know that user data are protected in this way and that in any case they have full control over it,really less problems in the future...

This is above and beyond a better choice than to have companies work our data with users not having any control or idea what it is being used for or whether it is gathered at all. With data dumps from Google,Facebook etc we will be certain to get a bare minimum of age, sex, location etc. My only worry though is that when this data given out voluntarily does not meet the needs of the clients because it will be fragmented since one user will omit one metric while another user will do another.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:50:28 AM

Is there a soft cap or will you be able to continue regardless of the outcome of the sale due to the seed funding?
We don't have soft cap. Regarding hard cap, it depends on the ITE day. During the ITE, 350 000 000 BTRN will be distributed. The lowest value is 0.10€ and the highest value is 0.18€

Let's assume you guys just get around 500,000$, you still will go on with the project in the way you stated? I think it is much saver and brings in much more trust if there is a soft cap.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:13:51 AM

Is there a soft cap or will you be able to continue regardless of the outcome of the sale due to the seed funding?
We don't have soft cap. Regarding hard cap, it depends on the ITE day. During the ITE, 350 000 000 BTRN will be distributed. The lowest value is 0.10€ and the highest value is 0.18€

So the hard cap will be around ~50 mln euro, but without soft cap? What will be with unsold tokens?
Any tokens that were reserved for the ITE and Private ITE Bonus, but aren’t undistributed, will be allocated into the “User Acquisition” token pool.

What this mean “User Acquisition” token pool? How this pool will be used? This will be airdrops for tokens holders or...?
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:17:52 AM

Will bounty participants also get some of these? Many projects forget bounty participants for such things.
They dont even have a bounty campaign yet and maybe they wont.

They just launched, maybe bounty and other things will come
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 06:35:49 AM

About no bounty decision of the team i am supporting %100.

Most of the bounties are overpaid and without reason. I only invest projects with no bounties. If they tell themselves without bounties it is the best for investors.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:21:26 AM

Most of the bounties are overpaid and without reason. I only invest projects with no bounties. If they tell themselves without bounties it is the best for investors.

bounties are a great way to draw attention to your project man. it promotes it to the general public.

CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:27:05 AM

Through incentives and the collection of passive and passive energy.
personal data directly from the source, Biotron collects the most unique data ever.

That sounds interesting, what kind of excitement will that be?
saintkamei

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:29:33 AM

I get where you are coming from. But bounties are a great way to connect to the blockchain community who may not naturally be pulled in by ads. I think it is better than placing an ad or paying people to write an article at Forbes. If they are not doing bounties, it means they have deep pockets. That might be a good reason to invest in. Perhaps, that would justify you investing only in programs with no bounties.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 07:34:47 AM

I think they will use some portion of that budget as bounty, such as translation into different languages and also an exclusive signature campaign for high ranking members of this forum.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:54:59 AM

I get where you are coming from. But bounties are a great way to connect to the blockchain community who may not naturally be pulled in by ads. I think it is better than placing an ad or paying people to write an article at Forbes. If they are not doing bounties, it means they have deep pockets. That might be a good reason to invest in. Perhaps, that would justify you investing only in programs with no bounties.

I agree, bounties are often better then payed ads and involves the community. You build up a community with it, you give them already something for their work and not everyone of them will dump their coins, even if some of them for sure.

But I also agree that most projects doing too many bounties. A lot are doing bounties for every social media channel out there, still struggle to get enough investments while others with not much sold out in some hours.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 877

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:30:01 AM

So the hard cap will be around ~50 mln euro, but without soft cap? What will be with unsold tokens?

What this mean “User Acquisition” token pool? How this pool will be used? This will be airdrops for tokens holders or...?

No. This is different. Among investors, these unsold tokens will not be distributed. This is the difference from Sophia. I already asked the same question, although they did not answer it. At the moment, the following conclusions can be drawn from the developers' answers and from whitepaper:
They did not decide whether they will have their own blockchain or they will work on the Ethereum blockchain. I think that there will be a second option, since this is simpler.
The bounty decision has not yet been made, so this "User Acquisition", which is 25%, can be used for bounty or even for airdrop. Since this is the only way to acquire users and expand the client base. Given that all unsold tokens will be shipped there, it will be a very large volume, much more than 25%.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: