Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:40:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform  (Read 29507 times)
Biotron.io (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

welcome to my world

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:44:47 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 07:46:20 PM by Biotron.io

All Biotron team consists of Slovak citizens? I looked through few linkedin accounts, team consists of people with extensive experience.
No, not all are slovak, we are now about 21 people. But you can read about our C-level team,which are slovak in this blog post
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:49:29 PM

Is there a soft cap or will you be able to continue regardless of the outcome of the sale due to the seed funding?
We don't have soft cap. Regarding hard cap, it depends on the ITE day. During the ITE, 350 000 000 BTRN will be distributed. The lowest value is 0.10€ and the highest value is 0.18€

So the hard cap will be around ~50 mln euro, but without soft cap? What will be with unsold tokens?
Any tokens that were reserved for the ITE and Private ITE Bonus, but aren’t undistributed, will be allocated into the “User Acquisition” token pool.

And what exactly will these tokens from the User Acquisition pool be used for? Something like a bounty / referral programm to get new users to the platform. Or how can I  imagine that?
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:15:18 PM

All Biotron team consists of Slovak citizens? I looked through few linkedin accounts, team consists of people with extensive experience.
No, not all are slovak, we are now about 21 people. But you can read about our C-level team,which are slovak in this blog post.

It's always great to see full details of the team made public, in my opinion, this is a sign of trust and open. Reading more and more about biotron in the media.
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:05:45 PM

Is there a soft cap or will you be able to continue regardless of the outcome of the sale due to the seed funding?
We don't have soft cap. Regarding hard cap, it depends on the ITE day. During the ITE, 350 000 000 BTRN will be distributed. The lowest value is 0.10€ and the highest value is 0.18€

So the hard cap will be around ~50 mln euro, but without soft cap? What will be with unsold tokens?
Any tokens that were reserved for the ITE and Private ITE Bonus, but aren’t undistributed, will be allocated into the “User Acquisition” token pool.

And what exactly will these tokens from the User Acquisition pool be used for? Something like a bounty / referral programm to get new users to the platform. Or how can I  imagine that?
I think you guys really need a translation campaign. Many people are not fluent in English and rely on translated ANNs.

cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:43:23 PM

Any tokens that were reserved for the ITE and Private ITE Bonus but remain undistributed will be allocated into the “User Acquisition” token pool.

Wow, 50 mil euro hardcap is a lot. And I've seen in the whitepaper public ITE will last only for 9 days, that's quite ambitious.

tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:49:45 PM

Project concept is nice around personnel data analytics. How token going to be used on platform? is there any advantage for token holders?

BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 06:49:55 PM

It is a pity that the project has no bounty, of the company((( I have participated in this project!

Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:01:18 PM

It is a pity that the project has no bounty, of the company((( I have participated in this project!

I think with such a high hard cap and the short token sale period they should really do a decent bounty campaign. Or do they have other plans to promote the project?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Bertram89

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:04:51 PM

Do you have a bounty campaign? yes let me link
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 07:09:29 PM

I think with such a high hard cap and the short token sale period they should really do a decent bounty campaign. Or do they have other plans to promote the project?

I agree with you, success of a project starts with a good idea and a good team but promoting the project is crucial, so i think they have a good idea and team, but they need more promotion for project.

Ideas centering the data, personal data mostly, are quite successful in blockchain world, but devs must not forget promotion side.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:16:16 PM

I don't think you asked this question, since you mention Ark in the whitepaper, there will be a chance to see Biotron becoming an Ark's bridgechain?

ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:23:39 PM

Not fully understand what this project will be useful to ordinary people. I probably didn't read the white paper carefully. I'm gonna go re-read.
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:24:17 PM

It's still early in the project and i wouldn't be surprised if they have some kinda of bounty project later on. If you look at the budget, 7% will be used on marketing. And as you can see in the thread, a lot of people are looking for a bounty on this project Smiley
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 07:34:32 PM

It's still early in the project and i wouldn't be surprised if they have some kinda of bounty project later on. If you look at the budget, 7% will be used on marketing. And as you can see in the thread, a lot of people are looking for a bounty on this project Smiley

Are there any campaign managers in here:) maybe we can convince them to hire one and start a bounty campaign.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:39:07 PM

Will bounty participants also get some of these? Many projects forget bounty participants for such things.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2884
Merit: 605

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:53:37 PM

Well its nice to know that this project is insulated on such kind of regulation. The more it will be compliant, the lesser problems will arise in the future. Smiley
it is reassuring to know that user data are protected in this way and that in any case they have full control over it,really less problems in the future...
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:59:56 PM

Well its nice to know that this project is insulated on such kind of regulation. The more it will be compliant, the lesser problems will arise in the future. Smiley
it is reassuring to know that user data are protected in this way and that in any case they have full control over it,really less problems in the future...

I think that blockchain is the last stop before quantum technologies appear. It is now to almost impossible fake the blockchain system even theoretically, needless to say about quantum. And this feature is just created for storing different data to be protected
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:36:48 PM

There were many successful projects which didn't have any bounty and conducted successfull ico
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:06:37 PM

There were many successful projects which didn't have any bounty and conducted successfull ico
Maybe project team will create at least any airdrop? - it can helped to make the project more popular in short time and expand community in telegram channel.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:29:48 PM

Maybe project team will create at least any airdrop? - it can helped to make the project more popular in short time and expand community in telegram channel.
I think that a bounty is not a must for the success of the ICO but it helps. A 7% is not a big amount for marketing, so they must adjust it well to be successful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: