Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:07:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform  (Read 29504 times)
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:14:20 PM

Having already raised 5200 ETH, here at Biotron we are just about ready for the ITE to start. Are you? Just 1 more hour left, so get your tokens ready to get BTRN for the lowest price of €0.10!

So, ITE is live! And here's the guide, just in time. https://medium.com/biotron/kyc-guide-39396d8b2f1f

Btw, will you have a progress bar on your website?

The progress bar is really a help for both parties, many investors prefer the gradual investment, according to what is happening with the project. As the bar grows rapidly, new investments are made faster.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:22:05 PM

So can devs answer me, please? I must to provide docs (which ones) or no? I mean do the KYC?
Yes, you will need to do the KYC. There will be a "How To - KYC" guide released today in a couple of hours, so you can read all about it there. But you will need your ID, adress, etc.

I do hate the fact that projects use KYC. it's so bothersome, not to mention the security concerns.

but they have to do it if they dont want to face legal problems later on Smiley

otherwise, we are already giving a lot of our data to facebook ^^ so why shouldnt we do the kyc with biotron then ^^?
Giving your "info" (often the fake one) to FB is something different than sending copies of your documents through the internet, isn't it?

I agree, KYC is totally different. These are official documents you have to share, they can be easily misused if in the wrong hands. For those who doesn't wanna do KYC, there is always a possibility of waiting and buying tokens on the exchanges when they get listed.

Biotron.io (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

welcome to my world

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:23:27 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2018, 06:41:12 PM by Biotron.io

Undecided
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:08:55 PM

Having already raised 5200 ETH, here at Biotron we are just about ready for the ITE to start. Are you? Just 1 more hour left, so get your tokens ready to get BTRN for the lowest price of €0.10!

So, ITE is live! And here's the guide, just in time. https://medium.com/biotron/kyc-guide-39396d8b2f1f

The progress bar is really a help for both parties, many investors prefer the gradual investment, according to what is happening with the project. As the bar grows rapidly, new investments are made faster.
Yes, there is a progress bar running on biotron.io, so you can watch our progress.

So you already sold 44%? Is this the percentage of the overall tokens that are for sale or only for the first round?
Biotron.io (OP)

welcome to my world

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:17:26 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2018, 06:41:45 PM by Biotron.io

Shocked
S3cco

Activity: 2036
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 04:20:07 PM

Bitcoin Garden: Biotron.io Launches Public Initial Token Event
https://bitcoingarden.org/biotron-io-launches-public-initial-token-event/

Analytics business Biotron.io has launched its Public Initial Token Event and proprietary BTRN token to drive crowdfunding for its personal data analytics platform. The BTRN utility token will be used to facilitate payment for data between data producers (Biotron users) and customers of Biotron’s analytics products. Biotron closed their private Initial Token Event yesterday having raised a total of 5200 ETH.

Biotron is a fully transparent data analytics platform. It gives users control over what data is being collected and how it is used, and provides customers with datasets and data products of unparalleled quality, giving them valuable insights for their businesses. Its vision is to tear down data silos created by technological giants and enable innovation in various industries....

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:31:27 PM

Yes, there is a progress bar running on biotron.io, so you can watch our progress.
So you already sold 44%? Is this the percentage of the overall tokens that are for sale or only for the first round?
That's the price bonus. At the end of the ITE, the price is going to be 0,18€ so since you are buying a single BTRN for 0,10€, you are getting it with a 44% bonus. So yes, this is for the first round, but not the percentage of tokens sold.
Sorry, 32,227,202 BTRN booked means 32,227,202 BTRN have been sold?
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:46:30 PM

So can devs answer me, please? I must to provide docs (which ones) or no? I mean do the KYC?
Yes, you will need to do the KYC. There will be a "How To - KYC" guide released today in a couple of hours, so you can read all about it there. But you will need your ID, adress, etc.

I do hate the fact that projects use KYC. it's so bothersome, not to mention the security concerns.
Where are the good old times  Embarrassed , where you could buy coins anonymously without having the fear that you upload your identity card to an unknown server anywhere in the world to unknown people behind an ICO.
And there are many scams out there as you know.
But do not get me wrong, I have a good feeling with Biotron.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:59:33 PM

That's the price bonus. At the end of the ITE, the price is going to be 0,18€ so since you are buying a single BTRN for 0,10€, you are getting it with a 44% bonus. So yes, this is for the first round, but not the percentage of tokens sold.

No, it is the other way around. It means that there is 32,227,202 BTRN still booked for the sale. That means that much remains to be sold.

Thank you for clarifying. When there are 32 million tokens left for sale that means there is no max. supply per sale-round? So it could be possible that all tokens get sold in the first day/round?
Biotron.io (OP)

welcome to my world

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:11:22 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2018, 06:42:26 PM by Biotron.io

mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:25:07 PM

Where are the good old times  Embarrassed , where you could buy coins anonymously without having the fear that you upload your identity card to an unknown server anywhere in the world to unknown people behind an ICO.

There were many more scammers when KYC wasn't a thing , do you remember? In my opinion it was a necessary thing because the situation was getting out of hands

sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:34:27 PM

There were many more scammers when KYC wasn't a thing , do you remember? In my opinion it was a necessary thing because the situation was getting out of hands

I dont get the idea. How can investors become a scammer? I don't think KYC means to rid the scammers. It has another purposes I guess.
PreciousH

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:48:35 PM

What is the total supply of tokens?
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:02:54 PM

Does it really matter though to do KYC, I mean all the data goes to the ICO anyway

Biotron.io (OP)

welcome to my world

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:13:35 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2018, 08:16:46 PM by Biotron.io

What is the total supply of tokens?
The total supply of the tokens is 1 billion.
whotheff

Activity: 762
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 07:16:54 PM

I just registered.  No confirmation mail for the last 30 min, nosign of the LTC i sent you.

aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:21:21 PM

Does it really matter though to do KYC, I mean all the data goes to the ICO anyway
For scammers yes, but many non-scammers do not also like KYC because crypto always mean safety and anonymity, hence no one would find out what you buy and how much. Isn't it a good idea to have KYC only for investros who invest like more than 10 ETH for instance. All these KYCs are constantly refraining me from investing.
Fermin AK

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:25:35 PM

Where are the good old times  Embarrassed , where you could buy coins anonymously without having the fear that you upload your identity card to an unknown server anywhere in the world to unknown people behind an ICO.

For scammers yes, but many non-scammers do not also like KYC because crypto always mean safety and anonymity, hence no one would find out what you buy and how much. Isn't it a good idea to have KYC only for investros who invest like more than 10 ETH for instance. All these KYCs are constantly refraining me from investing.
Tht's the huge drawback of the KYC system, the anonymity that is lost because of this system and this is something that the owners of cryptocurrencies like very much.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:33:44 PM

No, it is the other way around. It means that there is 32,227,202 BTRN still booked for the sale. That means that much remains to be sold.

Thank you for clarifying. When there are 32 million tokens left for sale that means there is no max. supply per sale-round? So it could be possible that all tokens get sold in the first day/round?
Yes, that's correct. We have no soft cap per round, there is only a hardcap overall.
so no soft cap,32 million tokens left for this round to be sell,what will be the bonus for the next round?...
Biotron.io (OP)

welcome to my world

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:48:13 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2018, 06:42:59 PM by Biotron.io

Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: