Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:50:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform  (Read 29504 times)
Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:42:12 PM

I also read a lot of rumours, hope that they will come true. It is a very new technology, in my neighborhood almost nobody uses coins, so we are at an early state, even if BTC is very high and maybe some expectations are already priced in. But we can expect x5 in the next years i suppose.

We have to be carful with price speculations. Crypto prices can go in every direction without real reasons. But of course I also hope for a bull market until summer, or at least a big recovery in the direction of end of 2017. Still a lot of shitcoins got hyped there too, that is something I would like to see not again.
There are rumors that the capitalization of the crypto market will reach $1.2 trillion in the next couple of months. If this happens it will be the moon for all coins.

There are always rumors. There are also rumors that Bitcoin is dead and worthless.
These rumors are there for a reason, to let people do what people who spread these rumors want them do.
Yep, when there are some good news popping up, it means the whales have bought back.
But probably still not many because the rumours is still not hype.

Every coin is cheap right now, this is not really a bad timing to hold an ICO.

Bitcoin's lightning network is growing by the day. When they can show some impressive figures about transactions per second there will be a new bull run I assume.

Yes, for Bitcoin mostly. And all the alts will be bleeding.

Is there some blood left in altcoin-market to bleed more?  Shocked

I'm drained....lol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:52:30 PM

I also read a lot of rumours, hope that they will come true. It is a very new technology, in my neighborhood almost nobody uses coins, so we are at an early state, even if BTC is very high and maybe some expectations are already priced in. But we can expect x5 in the next years i suppose.

We have to be carful with price speculations. Crypto prices can go in every direction without real reasons. But of course I also hope for a bull market until summer, or at least a big recovery in the direction of end of 2017. Still a lot of shitcoins got hyped there too, that is something I would like to see not again.
There are rumors that the capitalization of the crypto market will reach $1.2 trillion in the next couple of months. If this happens it will be the moon for all coins.

There are always rumors. There are also rumors that Bitcoin is dead and worthless.
These rumors are there for a reason, to let people do what people who spread these rumors want them do.
Yep, when there are some good news popping up, it means the whales have bought back.
But probably still not many because the rumours is still not hype.

Every coin is cheap right now, this is not really a bad timing to hold an ICO.

Bitcoin's lightning network is growing by the day. When they can show some impressive figures about transactions per second there will be a new bull run I assume.

Yes, for Bitcoin mostly. And all the alts will be bleeding.

Is there some blood left in altcoin-market to bleed more?  Shocked

I'm drained....lol

Unfortunately, although it is a time when many people recognize the high value of Biotron, and all the news that they bring us, the moment is not conducive to large investments, I believe there are many whales willing to buy very soon. I look forward to a brief growth of Btc and Alts
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:05:40 PM

i saw the project look interesting, but any register company behind your project? where this project come from (country)?

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:37:23 AM

i saw the project look interesting, but any register company behind your project? where this project come from (country)?

This is Slovakia:

BIOTRON FOUNDATION (“Biotron”, “we” or “us”) is a civil association registered with the Register of Civil
Associations of the Ministry of Interior of the Slovak Republic, with its registered seat at Staré Grunty 18,
841 04 Karlova Ves, Slovakia, and with the company ID: 51191857.

Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:39:32 AM

Biotron have already raised 5200 ETH on the first day? WoW.  Cool
This is huge money especially in these market conditions with bearish trends

I fully agree, is this pre-ico funding?

Should be as the regular ICO for everyone to participate just started and they announced that the Pre-ICO went very well.
traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:42:37 AM

So can devs answer me, please? I must to provide docs (which ones) or no? I mean do the KYC?
Yes, you will need to do the KYC. There will be a "How To - KYC" guide released today in a couple of hours, so you can read all about it there. But you will need your ID, adress, etc.

Ok, thank you. Why you need adress? I understand passport andname. But I want not give my adress  Huh

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:49:15 AM

So can devs answer me, please? I must to provide docs (which ones) or no? I mean do the KYC?
Yes, you will need to do the KYC. There will be a "How To - KYC" guide released today in a couple of hours, so you can read all about it there. But you will need your ID, adress, etc.

Ok, thank you. Why you need adress? I understand passport andname. But I want not give my adress  Huh

The government will penetrate crypto world with its sneaky policy, first KYC then next regulation. Gone are the good old days where crypto was all about anonymousity and decentralization. Now more centralize nodes are poping up. Ripple etc
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:12:02 AM

This requirement of KYC, this information is necessary for legally correct organization of ITE

Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:39:54 AM

Should be as the regular ICO for everyone to participate just started and they announced that the Pre-ICO went very well.
With everything that has gone down the ETH is no longer as big amount as it could have been, but it's still a good result.

the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:14:58 AM

With everything that has gone down the ETH is no longer as big amount as it could have been, but it's still a good result.

give it a couple of months and then you'll see it'll be worth quite a lot. the value it has now will not last.

Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:20:45 AM

This is Slovakia:

BIOTRON FOUNDATION (“Biotron”, “we” or “us”) is a civil association registered with the Register of Civil
Associations of the Ministry of Interior of the Slovak Republic, with its registered seat at Staré Grunty 18,

What is exactly the meaning of Civil Association in here, is it how certain kind of companies are defined in Slovakia  Huh

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:23:17 AM

This is Slovakia:

What is exactly the meaning of Civil Association in here, is it how certain kind of companies are defined in Slovakia  Huh

Would say its a business form much like Ltd. or SE.
dinhvinhson

Activity: 53
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:38:14 AM

when time the token to market exchange?
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:46:32 AM

as usual is going to happen some time after the ico ends and the agreements will be disclosed later on as well

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:26:25 AM

as usual is going to happen some time after the ico ends and the agreements will be disclosed later on as well

Yes, as I guess btrn will be tradeable after the token sale period is over and it seems it will take some time to see btrn in the market since we just in the ITE phase.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:31:02 AM

The government will penetrate crypto world with its sneaky policy, first KYC then next regulation. Gone are the good old days where crypto was all about anonymousity and decentralization. Now more centralize nodes are poping up. Ripple etc

You have to agree that some regulations are needed, because otherwise the system could have been easily abused. Look around, there are a lot of scammers.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:48:23 AM

You have to agree that some regulations are needed, because otherwise the system could have been easily abused. Look around, there are a lot of scammers.

They probably want the address to make sure it exists and in case your name is very common you need the address to avoid confusion between guys with the same name.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:22:36 AM

They probably want the address to make sure it exists and in case your name is very common you need the address to avoid confusion between guys with the same name.

They want to collect as much data as possible probably. Since it is a data centric project
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:57:11 AM

Probably also they need to know where you are from, because citizens of some countries like USA or China can't participate in token sales.

Jepli

Activity: 315

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:13:18 AM

I think the team is now searching for the right exchange for its token but they must complete the token distribution first before it will start. Ideally, the team will announced it accordingly. Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: