Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:43:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SCE  (Read 60737 times)
xandiel01

Activity: 161
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:15:34 PM

Im really amazed on how smart city eco compact such amazing ideas in one platform.
smart city eco is really a game changer for our economy,very convinient platform.
im sure many investors will like the concept smart city eco has, smart city eco is truly an innovating platform.

Yes, truely the developers are very creative the way they think the platform of the smart city eco, it is a nice platform indeed,
because it is made up of many concept that become one platform. And I agree with you that this platform surely will like the investors.

I have to agree with you guys too.  A lot of investors will be interested because, there will be a wide range of market because of the different industries that are being established in this Smart City Eco project.  The variety will surely attract  a lot of customers- the crypto users to be specific.
You are not force to agree. It is natural for this kind of project to have many investors specially, the huge investors. But I am hoping that the tokens will divide into different people because it is not good if there are only few holders. They will just monopolize the market and manipulate the price of SCE token.
Your right about that, because the project need to be accepted globally so that they will success then, and about the SCE token, its good and better if many investors will invest on it and so that there are many people will be benefits from the project that they being implement.
I hope also that even small investors like us will not let this kind of opportunity to pass. If this project will just hold by several people, they can control its price. It is good if there are many investors that will hold SCE tokens and it is better if SCE will become a sold out ICO. Did you believe that they will reach the moon? Because I don't expect that they will reach the moon because they will surpass it. My expectation is really high in SCE.
So it's better to support this project to succeed as what your expectation, this not impossible though they are many people look this project as a demanding one but who cares... Good project comes with many great sections like smart city, and after their ICO they will prove to all that they're not make a mistake to put many project in one platform...
Yes i like to see that smart city vindicate to its plans and projects, and we'll stand among all the haters... One by one they will have their success and after that everything is follow...

There has also been an emergence of online retailers that function autonomously through their own website.
I must say SCE has a nice concept they can sell, produce and ship from pretty much anywhere and have more access.

On the other side, if there are items that very popular,
then customers will be able to find all of the places a product is available.
This transparency can drive prices either up or down depending on the product and its popularity.

Searching for investors will require a substantial investment of your own,
but if you wisely and mindfully use your time, money and energy during your pursuit,
you will have a higher likelihood of reaching your goals.

In business before it will plan research on the field is the most important  rule in the business due to it also the main factor,,because no one business that will suceed if will not enough a market research,I think before smart city eco are really have own research on this market before it will plan carefully ,,because despite it will also have a gambling site it will also other business site to possible run in the long time,,

Well you have a point about that. All project before they implement are do some research and i know that they have a big reason why they choose all of their project platform, I hope that this will be useful and users will also love all of the project platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:45:22 PM

Im really amazed on how smart city eco compact such amazing ideas in one platform.
smart city eco is really a game changer for our economy,very convinient platform.
im sure many investors will like the concept smart city eco has, smart city eco is truly an innovating platform.

Yes, truely the developers are very creative the way they think the platform of the smart city eco, it is a nice platform indeed,
because it is made up of many concept that become one platform. And I agree with you that this platform surely will like the investors.

I have to agree with you guys too.  A lot of investors will be interested because, there will be a wide range of market because of the different industries that are being established in this Smart City Eco project.  The variety will surely attract  a lot of customers- the crypto users to be specific.
You are not force to agree. It is natural for this kind of project to have many investors specially, the huge investors. But I am hoping that the tokens will divide into different people because it is not good if there are only few holders. They will just monopolize the market and manipulate the price of SCE token.
Your right about that, because the project need to be accepted globally so that they will success then, and about the SCE token, its good and better if many investors will invest on it and so that there are many people will be benefits from the project that they being implement.
I hope also that even small investors like us will not let this kind of opportunity to pass. If this project will just hold by several people, they can control its price. It is good if there are many investors that will hold SCE tokens and it is better if SCE will become a sold out ICO. Did you believe that they will reach the moon? Because I don't expect that they will reach the moon because they will surpass it. My expectation is really high in SCE.
So it's better to support this project to succeed as what your expectation, this not impossible though they are many people look this project as a demanding one but who cares... Good project comes with many great sections like smart city, and after their ICO they will prove to all that they're not make a mistake to put many project in one platform...
Yes i like to see that smart city vindicate to its plans and projects, and we'll stand among all the haters... One by one they will have their success and after that everything is follow...

There has also been an emergence of online retailers that function autonomously through their own website.
I must say SCE has a nice concept they can sell, produce and ship from pretty much anywhere and have more access.

Online shopping industry is a huge asset for them, If they only could partner with Online Shopping giants like Ebay and many more. They could be one of the best company that could cater different sector into one.

A big company has a big impact and influence on this project if they will allow this to be part of their company, for sure many crypto holders will use and choose this as their online shopping too.
alpha001

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:08:25 PM

Online shopping industry is a huge asset for them, If they only could partner with Online Shopping giants like Ebay and many more. They could be one of the best company that could cater different sector into one.

A big company has a big impact and influence on this project if they will allow this to be part of their company, for sure many crypto holders will use and choose this as their online shopping too.

Smart City Eco is really a big opportunity for investors as they will surely have a great ROI after the project is completed. The risk for me is minimized due to the fact their are multiple platforms included in this project. The time table is also acceptable with such a Big project.
jlaw007

Activity: 210
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:20:14 PM

Smart City Eco is really a big opportunity for investors as they will surely have a great ROI after the project is completed. The risk for me is minimized due to the fact their are multiple platforms included in this project. The time table is also acceptable with such a Big project.

It sure is. The best thing about Smart City Eco is that they choose the best industry in their project. The gaming and gambling is surely a great attraction for users. This will be the two most interesting platform for the project.
chess888

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:34:43 PM

It sure is. The best thing about Smart City Eco is that they choose the best industry in their project. The gaming and gambling is surely a great attraction for users. This will be the two most interesting platform for the project.

I believe that aside from gaming and gambling, the online shopping and job hiring platform of Smart City Eco will also be a hit. This is because you can pay using crypto currency on their online shopping platform. You can also get hired using their job hiring platform. I am really looking forward to this project.
Anghela

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:37:23 PM

I believe that aside from gaming and gambling, the online shopping and job hiring platform of Smart City Eco will also be a hit. This is because you can pay using crypto currency on their online shopping platform. You can also get hired using their job hiring platform. I am really looking forward to this project.

Hi, I am new here and I want to know more about the project. I read a lot of positive comment for this project and it is really encouraging to follow project like this. I will check out the materials available here first so I can also contribute my understanding for this project.
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:01:26 PM

This transparency can drive prices either up or down depending on the product and its popularity.

but if you wisely and mindfully use your time, money and energy during your pursuit,

Breakthrough in the industry of entertainment,
why not you add up some movie and music watching concept to be more entertainment conceptualize. Teen agers like to watch movies and hear good music so why not?
Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:31:47 PM

Yes, I agree, Smart City Eco, has the potential of finding some good investors, The benefits of the platform has a good traits in the future, Fun and affordable needs by the users includes, Shoppers and gaming systems capabilities.

Making project like this probably put the Developers and the whole Team into hard time and efforts.
I appreciate you so bad guys. You are the best. Hope that it would success in any points of ways and views. Keep up the good work.
AnnDerSon

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:20:07 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2018, 06:43:36 PM by AnnDerSon

A startup is an intimidating process for people.
There are a few things can do to immediately give  proposal a greater sense of legitimacy.
Try to pick the brain of someone who has successfully gotten startup funding.
Smart City Eco can provide you with some additional, specific insights and  to help people in this business.

If you investing, pitch at your level. If you’re just starting, start small in your search for investors.
As a newcomer in the business, increase your odds of success by choosing small, lesser-
known investors who frequently support your type of business.

You must show potential investors that you’re serious, and have considered key variables related to your idea.
Your business model may very wellit’s important for investors to see that you’ve thought about potential expenses,
as that’s a key component to reaching profitability.

I believe that the developer of this project is able to answer relevant concerns by users. They are able to reassure potential investors on their commitment and dedication on the project. You can see them answering queries on this thread.
That is correct! The developer and moderator actively answer to this thread and it is really helpful especially for those who are really interested in the project and willing to invest. Smart City Eco is definitely serious about this project.
PostNPlay

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:39:24 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2018, 05:59:06 PM by PostNPlay

I have to agree with you guys too.  A lot of investors will be interested because, there will be a wide range of market because of the different industries that are being established in this Smart City Eco project.  The variety will surely attract  a lot of customers- the crypto users to be specific.

Breakthrough in the industry of entertainment,
why not you add up some movie and music watching concept to be more entertainment conceptualize. Teen agers like to watch movies and hear good music so why not?
Good idea, I think the Smart City Eco Team should reconsider that. For now, they have to focus on all their plans regarding the platform. If the platform was already established, I think that the time they will add another concept to it. That way, they will have enough time to prepare for the said concept.
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:07:19 PM

There are a few things can do to immediately give  proposal a greater sense of legitimacy.
Smart City Eco can provide you with some additional, specific insights and  to help people in this business.

If you investing, pitch at your level. If you’re just starting, start small in your search for investors.
As a newcomer in the business, increase your odds of success by choosing small, lesser-

Social media is  an excellent way to get to know the investors.
Make a note of topics they post about frequently, then use them
during your pitch to show that your values and ideas intertwine with theirs.

I think the team are doing well, nothing to be worry about.
their ICO is about to end. everything went smooth.
though a hardcap didn't reach they gather enough funds to make their project running and prove their selves with this one.

Even though they are doing well on their gathering funds to start up their company, They should do some advertisement all over the social medias and internet to be known by other people or future investor of SCE platform.

MetalBall

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:15:21 PM

Your project Smart City Eco Building was listed on CryptoKrunch.io!

Follow https://cryptokrunch.io/en/ico/Smart+City+Eco to check it.

Please contact us if any ICO information is missing or incorrect.

I'm a little intrigue on how this kind of people get their profit from broadcasting and advertising other ICO's on their own website. I always see this kind of reply and post on different announcement thread on this forum

Even I, i dont understand this one! but this is a good thing for the team SCE!
Promotions and advertisements are all good for the project as long as it is not a bad publicity.

This is a good news for SCE tokens to be listed on some exchange, Hope it can be listed in some big exchanges too, I think they have the potential in doing that because of their platform agenda and visions.

As long as they got a good publicity we shouldn't be wary whether they are broadcasted on different sites. It can help them gather more support from the people on the internet this way they can get a lot of attractions and potential investor to see what SCE platform is catering to its users.
CoachCarter

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:17:56 PM

There are a few things can do to immediately give  proposal a greater sense of legitimacy.
Smart City Eco can provide you with some additional, specific insights and  to help people in this business.

You must show potential investors that you’re serious, and have considered key variables related to your idea.
Your business model may very wellit’s important for investors to see that you’ve thought about potential expenses,
as that’s a key component to reaching profitability.
Yes, I think there's so many work to be done to prove that this project is worth to invest and spend time.

There's so much to be work for them after the ICO ends they should realease an MVP for early user and community so they will see what's SCE is really made of and what kind of service they are offering to its platform user and investors.
monaydanda

Activity: 58
Merit: 8

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:50:17 PM

When you go in the business stay positive, and most importantly, believe in yourself and your business.
Soon, your hard work and positivity will manifest everything you need to make your business flourish.
Many says SCE is very ambitious in their multi-platform concept, for me there's nothing wrong with it,
just saying.....

Ambitious? people dont know that are they talking about.
SCE is playing safe in this project! why did i say that?
SCE have many platforms though those are not new in the industry.
they just put together some existing projects in one place and want it to be better.
therefore, the team is not really new in this field! they are all lectured from different projects before.

Well, it may look ambitious since it tries to integrate many type of services on their platform. I believe that the project is realistic enough and the time table the developer has set is realistic. I am looking forward to this project.
Yeah, the project is all about the online economy where you can earn a token through their different platforms and I am sure that this project is worth to invest because the SCE token will surely useful soon when they start on their project.
Yes, it is! Smart City Eco aims to give people everything that is worthy of their time. Online Jobs, Gambling, Selling on Online Shop and Gaming which gives rewards. I believe that this will be the future of the online industry which is like a one-stop shop platform that gives everything like goods and services.

The concept of this project is not just to make money but this will totally help the people to live efficiently. We are here in earth living with lots of problem however SCE platforms make a way to solve it. Aside from that, we can utilize more our time. Using Smart City Eco, there will no become hassle and diffculties upon the people.
Well that's true, and they will also simplify the things we are doing everyday... Even the things we didn't tried before now we have the chance to learn like online gaming and also the online shopping is good for our adult, this is simple things that we haven't did but have all the time to do it now...

You can't achieve anything if you dont have the right ambition and dream. And to achieve it, It is natural that you work for it and grind for it like the developers of this project. Yeah, it seems impossible to make this platform come true but what if they do it and become known all over the net for their platform. In my opinion its possible for this kind of platform to succeed.

━\\   ico.WORLDEX.io  ⚫  buy and sell crypto currency   //
THE NEXT-GENERATION DIGITAL DISTRIBUTION PLATFORM
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 07:09:09 PM

Compacting ideas in one project was very difficult specially if is multi-functional.
SmartCityEco Team and Developers probably put so much of time and effort to build this project for our own sake. I’m so proud of you guys your effort and time is well appreciated here.
I agree with you that is is not easy to have a multi-platform in one but they have a great hardworking team that can accomplish this project in no time. We all know and saw the progress they are making and they there is still more to do but I believe they will make it.
Hey, hey,hey guys....it is because people behind Smart City Eco have SMART minds. Should i say more? We shouldn't be surprise anymore. I just really hope their smartness will be used to help people and not to scam people.
Lol!  Cheesy Grin
I agree with you 1kreasons. They are not just after profit but they are also after the benefits of their users. Not selfish team. I like their concept. Not they will be accepting for free early investors that will register in the platform and aside from that they will also be providing jobs in their job hiring platform which is really needed.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
zypa

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:31:49 PM

Thanks for this opportunity guys!
wish you all the best!
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:39:07 PM

Compacting ideas in one project was very difficult specially if is multi-functional.
SmartCityEco Team and Developers probably put so much of time and effort to build this project for our own sake. I’m so proud of you guys your effort and time is well appreciated here.
I agree with you that is is not easy to have a multi-platform in one but they have a great hardworking team that can accomplish this project in no time. We all know and saw the progress they are making and they there is still more to do but I believe they will make it.
Hey, hey,hey guys....it is because people behind Smart City Eco have SMART minds. Should i say more? We shouldn't be surprise anymore. I just really hope their smartness will be used to help people and not to scam people.
Lol!  Cheesy Grin
I agree with you 1kreasons. They are not just after profit but they are also after the benefits of their users. Not selfish team. I like their concept. Not they will be accepting for free early investors that will register in the platform and aside from that they will also be providing jobs in their job hiring platform which is really needed.
You know what lionheart? All I can say is, the idea and the concept they have with this project is very ideal. I can say that they’ve just thought about what we really need. We need jobs, they provided, need amusements, they have, we need to shop, they also have. What else do we need?

giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:01:29 PM

Lol!  Cheesy Grin
You know what lionheart? All I can say is, the idea and the concept they have with this project is very ideal. I can say that they’ve just thought about what we really need. We need jobs, they provided, need amusements, they have, we need to shop, they also have. What else do we need?
They have been telling it from the very beginning, that they are offering solutions to the problems of online economy.  Smart City Eco is really getting ready to hit the cryptocurrency world to its highest level with different business to get involved using your crypto, just just great and hype and i love it.
1kreasons

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:36:15 PM

Thanks for this opportunity guys!
wish you all the best!
You bet, Smart City Eco is really offering a big opportunity to crypto enthusiast.  Now, there are more businesses to choose from.in spending and transacting using tokens. And besides this project such a commendable team. They are not just focusing on profits but also not forgeting their responsibility to.users. i am.prsying for your success because i like to be part or a user of this platform.
Bigboss0912

Activity: 183

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:02:11 PM

Yes, I agree, Smart City Eco, has the potential of finding some good investors, The benefits of the platform has a good traits in the future, Fun and affordable needs by the users includes, Shoppers and gaming systems capabilities.
It can be a good start for the growth our economy to have a better place which people can easily find a job and an opportunities provided online in Smart City Eco. People will surely do love this project because of the good traits in the future and it gives fun to the users also.
Yes, because of the idea of smart city eco it's a lot of things to do when it comes to hiring to get a job, so it has a lot to do in the big industry so all nations breathe a little bit in life, so it's no wonder that its papularity and the beautiful online system of sce continues to be enriched by its users, so in its project it is no wonder ahead of its future success.
Pages: « 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 »
  Print  

Jump to: