Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:02:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 [184] 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SCE  (Read 60740 times)
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:24:18 PM

SMART CITY ECO ICO is already DONE!!!

now, the question i want to raise to everyone...

Why Should we hold their TOKENS? i know investors and the team have a great reason why they back-up the project.

I want to know their reason, each of them...

PS...
I will never sell my tokens of SCE at WAVESDEX...
i will wait for bigger exchange... like 1 USD each is my option.
I am very happy that smart city eco ICO is finally over.
i will probably hold on to my SCE tokens for a little longer i'll give it time to grow more just what you said,
i will wait for a bigger exchange like 1 USD each token.
Yeah guys just hold on to your tokens and wait them to become 1 usd or much higher, with the smart city this is not impossible... You just need to wait for a little time and you'll see the value of each token are going to be high soon...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joeljames23

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:37:36 PM

This is fantastic! imagine you can gain while playing an online game. Plus the user can communicate to using their online community, maybe it can be a forum like too or just a social media like applications.

Yeah! This is only the first online gaming that I encountered which give a reward for the players. There are also online chat? Hm. That's great! We will able to know what our the updates as well as the best strategy to be used for us to become more powerful in a game.

It seems like their sale will end? Any plan devs?

They were actually building environment on this.
They allow every person on the project to communicate that’s why it looks like social media app. In other side, I like the earning system of this project. It really helps a player to motivate and play the game.

The emerging world of Esports and other gaming community or streamers will surely help the SCE gaming platform if they can partner some of the team or league promoter of its industry. Plus if they can also give the platform users a friendly competitions or tournament league on the games on it.
Great idea dude. Why not? To make their platform more trendy, unique, creatice and catchy. What you’ve just mentioned will create interests on the side of the players and can catch more players because of that.
That is a nice idea but it isn't new anymore. There are existing leagues or tournament in online agmes although it is underground.maybe there are high bets that is why some do.it underground and mind you i.mean high bets. Oh. You have mentioned friendly competition, well that factor is not new.either, as afr as i know.
I hope that Smart City Eco can make their activities legally or appropriately as much as possible. Underground stuff are not new,
yes that much is true. But I think it's much more better if SCE will be able to attract customers and entertain them as wholesome
as possible.

I'd bet on it smart city will put their name in danger, all will be legal and honest... For sure they don't want to jeopardize everyone in this project also all they'd plan and their future user, everythings will be fine for smart city trust them...

In my humble opinion, they wont do anything to harm their future platform users and investor just because of some petty cash. Any shady transactions and wrong doings will be easily detected by sec and other government agency so I think they wont do this kind of activities.

That why I come up on this trend and wait what game they will be offering and may be giving on us.
Definitely they will give powerful games that was very difficult to level up and rank on. I’m excited on this, my expectation is going up now than before.
Well friend, if the games are difficult to level up, players may grt tired of anticipating in leveling up and they may give up. Better a reachable game where everyone can relate, ride in and enjoy. Games with too high expectations make players upset and they give up.
Well, friends, its over now. The most awaited time is approaching. Everybody now is waiting for the platform to work. I am excited too i want to see their online market and their online job hiring portal.
It's so fast, right?  Me, too i am excited how will they handle those 4 concept in one. I am.mch interested in online and in job portal. I hope i got to try their platform soon.
You will try all those four sections of smart city, wow means you have a lot of SCE token mate!? Can i ask how much is the price of their token as of now, maybe you want to sell some of your tokens with me? Im wait for your feedback here, thanks...
Ems30

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:39:18 PM

This is fantastic! imagine you can gain while playing an online game. Plus the user can communicate to using their online community, maybe it can be a forum like too or just a social media like applications.

Yeah! This is only the first online gaming that I encountered which give a reward for the players. There are also online chat? Hm. That's great! We will able to know what our the updates as well as the best strategy to be used for us to become more powerful in a game.

They allow every person on the project to communicate that’s why it looks like social media app. In other side, I like the earning system of this project. It really helps a player to motivate and play the game.

The emerging world of Esports and other gaming community or streamers will surely help the SCE gaming platform if they can partner some of the team or league promoter of its industry. Plus if they can also give the platform users a friendly competitions or tournament league on the games on it.
Great idea dude. Why not? To make their platform more trendy, unique, creatice and catchy. What you’ve just mentioned will create interests on the side of the players and can catch more players because of that.
That is a nice idea but it isn't new anymore. There are existing leagues or tournament in online agmes although it is underground.maybe there are high bets that is why some do.it underground and mind you i.mean high bets. Oh. You have mentioned friendly competition, well that factor is not new.either, as afr as i know.
I hope that Smart City Eco can make their activities legally or appropriately as much as possible. Underground stuff are not new,
yes that much is true. But I think it's much more better if SCE will be able to attract customers and entertain them as wholesome
as possible.

I'd bet on it smart city will put their name in danger, all will be legal and honest... For sure they don't want to jeopardize everyone in this project also all they'd plan and their future user, everythings will be fine for smart city trust them...

In my humble opinion, they wont do anything to harm their future platform users and investor just because of some petty cash. Any shady transactions and wrong doings will be easily detected by sec and other government agency so I think they wont do this kind of activities.

That why I come up on this trend and wait what game they will be offering and may be giving on us.
Definitely they will give powerful games that was very difficult to level up and rank on. I’m excited on this, my expectation is going up now than before.
Well friend, if the games are difficult to level up, players may grt tired of anticipating in leveling up and they may give up. Better a reachable game where everyone can relate, ride in and enjoy. Games with too high expectations make players upset and they give up.
Well, friends, its over now. The most awaited time is approaching. Everybody now is waiting for the platform to work. I am excited too i want to see their online market and their online job hiring portal.

What amazing to this project ,even the platform are coming soon in the real world the ,almost viewers here are wholeheartdy welcome on this smart city eco project ,how great,!
papasunkoh88

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:46:47 PM

as possible.

I'm also think that smart city eco online game,online shopping,and online gambling are must differenet to other ordinary game,and I'm just  think  also that smart city eco are also produce the most exciting game now ,,to make sure that is different the old style game,,amazing!
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:00:10 AM

Why do we need to hold SCE token? Because it will become valuable than what we should thought! This is a great project with lots of features sorrounded. They will become a new wave platform project and future of online industry. Therefore, we should hold it.
SCE token is a gem. It will become a precious gem in the future. If we just hold it through our waves wallet. They have already released tokens to the bounty hunters and I am hoping that they will not dump the price. Soon as this project will become valuable using exchange, token holders will become happy.
If they have seen the potential of this project which it will become more popular with the users I think this SCE token soon it will be listed into bigger exchanges.
Elexsis

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:30:18 AM

I am now thinking on how they will manage all of the four feature of this project. One feature is very difficult to manage though and this Team and Developers used to create four features in one project. Probably they applying great effort and time on this project. Hope you guys may manage this project so well like you used to say on your whitepaper.
I'm thinking that, even smart city eco have four features project on this platform it will manage well, because it would really plan carefully before it will do the project,all you need to do is trust to the team of sce.

As we know the project is a complex combinations of different sector and kts possible that it wont click immediately but I hope that they will succeed. All of the features and platform will be put one by one and develop all we can do is wait until they finally announced that the platform is fully running.

Your right about that, and since that this project did all their best, we can see and wait what thy can also add to their project after they see the immediate acceptance of many people about their online economics that really good for those who always online and can't control themselves on it.

Exactly that is what smart city eco wants to deliver on us, they are still developing their phase so we better wait as well as support them in their journey, after all it is a good project for everyone in this industry.
We all want a very efficient and reliable project, which it helps us to make things to become easier and better supervision with the system of Smart City Eco.
themegatron

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:13:02 AM

I am now thinking on how they will manage all of the four feature of this project. One feature is very difficult to manage though and this Team and Developers used to create four features in one project. Probably they applying great effort and time on this project. Hope you guys may manage this project so well like you used to say on your whitepaper.
I'm thinking that, even smart city eco have four features project on this platform it will manage well, because it would really plan carefully before it will do the project,all you need to do is trust to the team of sce.

As we know the project is a complex combinations of different sector and kts possible that it wont click immediately but I hope that they will succeed. All of the features and platform will be put one by one and develop all we can do is wait until they finally announced that the platform is fully running.

Your right about that, and since that this project did all their best, we can see and wait what thy can also add to their project after they see the immediate acceptance of many people about their online economics that really good for those who always online and can't control themselves on it.

Exactly that is what smart city eco wants to deliver on us, they are still developing their phase so we better wait as well as support them in their journey, after all it is a good project for everyone in this industry.
We all want a very efficient and reliable project, which it helps us to make things to become easier and better supervision with the system of Smart City Eco.

Yes, the project must have a good statistical view in every step they take, and I guess the team behind smart city eco is aware of that , they have some plans in the future I guess as I can see their project growing and developing fast.
alexeitatarinov

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:14:33 AM

ready
yyz13857180757

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:17:46 AM

The smart city ecosystem is huge, the coin project technology is good, and there is a lot of prospects for development, the project team needs to increase the market publicity.
TheBomber

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:33:40 AM

The smart city ecosystem is huge, the coin project technology is good, and there is a lot of prospects for development, the project team needs to increase the market publicity.

Yes, the project seems not popular to other consumers it needs more market and people that will recognize it, after all the smart city eco project is good and have a bright future because of its concepts.
zavier1439

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:25:40 AM

as possible.

Yes true because every player really has an expectation to further increase the game play time so that it can grow more quickly because of the strong power it can make to the game user, so it's not surprising that its papularity is due to the overwhelming popularity so its idea is not surprising that it can achieve success early on.

Many people are happy when they playing games this is one of their way to lose their tiredness came from work or other people are spending a lot of time playing online making it as an hobby. Whatever the reason the smart city eco is there for us you will be rewarded during playing games on there platform you will enjoy on playing and be rewarded. I know many online gamers will support this project of smart city eco.
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:35:53 PM

You are right! This is a huge project and as a wise investor, SCE PROJECT must not be eliminated to our preferences. They can make their promises and I believe that the CEO is genuine with his thought and objectives in SCE.

narielle

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:45:50 PM

You are right! This is a huge project and as a wise investor, SCE PROJECT must not be eliminated to our preferences. They can make their promises and I believe that the CEO is genuine with his thought and objectives in SCE.
We can't say that SCE tokens will become valuable someday because as of now, it is not on exchange. In fact, we can say that it is a shit coin. But because of the perseverance of the developers, I can say that this project has lot of potential and their token will grow because many buyers will come in SCE.
Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:53:11 PM

The need and the importance of earning SCE tokens relies on the fact that the gaming and gambling industry are both
a "multi-billion dollar" industry. Smart City Eco, by offering those activities, is bridging people and the money
involved in gaming, gambling and shopping through the form of cryptocurrency.
meme12345

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:01:59 PM

The best part about Smart City Eco playing in online casino games is the fact that you don’t have an obligation
to play the games with money. Then obviously you can register yourself and start playing
the game on a regular basis with real money.
kaizie

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:28:02 PM

as possible.

Yes true because every player really has an expectation to further increase the game play time so that it can grow more quickly because of the strong power it can make to the game user, so it's not surprising that its papularity is due to the overwhelming popularity so its idea is not surprising that it can achieve success early on.

Many people are happy when they playing games this is one of their way to lose their tiredness came from work or other people are spending a lot of time playing online making it as an hobby. Whatever the reason the smart city eco is there for us you will be rewarded during playing games on there platform you will enjoy on playing and be rewarded. I know many online gamers will support this project of smart city eco.
I will wait the launch of the smart city eco games I'm sure this is very nice games and also difficult to do, but it is just fine because they will launching a competitive gaming tournaments that will give a high rewards and prizes to all of there players

Read Our WHITEPAPER             (((   BIDIUM   )))         ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Andycalum

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:47:20 PM

There's also a thing called in-house working wherein people in this time are starting to adapt in. With the
dominant use of smartphones and computers, time will come that people will be working at their homes.
SCE tokens will be useful here too since Smart City Eco also offers virtual jobs which can be done at our homes.
xamil

Activity: 354

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:18:31 PM

Yes, the project seems not popular to other consumers it needs more market and people that will recognize it, after all the smart city eco project is good and have a bright future because of its concepts.
yes, indeed that the project now are start on its platform which is another task that they will face and to all the supporters and investors who are now excited to try their project especially the gaming industry, no idea what kind of game it is but i hope that the games has no age limit.
xandiel01

Activity: 161
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:35:45 PM

I think it would be better to think of them separately because the given activities in Smart City Eco aren't really
there in order to complement each other, though they all give people a sense of pleasure. The success of SCE will
be defined in how will they be able to showcase or present their stuff into the public.

Yes, it is! The success of the Smart City ECO (SCE) project is on how they will implement that services that they offer on the platform with great impact on the community and to the public. I guess they have to prove to the people that they can handle multi-services on their platform more efficiently and I feel that they can do that.
I agree with you. No matter how good the concept of the project is, the sucees is on the implementation of such concept and policies. Anyway, i do believe that SCE is not a neophyte in businesses, they are well experienced, especially the team, so i guess, taht won't be a problem. Another area to look into for a success of SCE aside from implementation is taht they should have good and strong and efficient marketinga nd advertisisng strategies, that is also the key to success of every project.
Congrats to their successful ICO. Now we can say that they are really successful. All we need to do now is to wait for the implementation of the project. I want to see their platform working.

Yes, that's what we are all waiting for if the project is really working since we supported this project. Now that the project's ICO is done we expect nothing else but satisfaction.
Well, we need to wait and trust on what they promise to their project knowing that the ICO sale is done, and i hope that the income of this project is enough for them to make all their platform be in reality and not just written on their whitepaper.
djmixen

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:45:18 PM

as possible.

I think so, because earning token is not easy on this thread, i think its also hard to earn token even in a games or gambling. We are all excited on the release of the games of this project, i want it to play and i will refer it to my friend too.
Pages: « 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 [184] 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 »
  Print  

Jump to: