Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:56:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Beware of Coins-E - they are stealing coins from the users  (Read 10763 times)
thy

Activity: 685
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 04:06:09 PM

Checked the site, i had a small amount of ltc in there i forgot about that i converted to btc and withdraw, worked fine maby i was lucky or just some conis have problems or is it only deposits people have problems with that don't show up ?
But that withdrawal fee, 2 btm, they need to do soething about that.

looter

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 07:43:30 AM

I finally got my DOGEs today after 10 days. It seems like they got it fixed you just have to manually check it in the deposit page.
w00dface

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 09:54:36 AM

Looks like mine might be going through too at last.

So looks like they were not out to scam, but why the hell could they have not put a message up saying they had issues and it was being resolved.

It's done them a lot of damage by not communicating with their users.
lyon42

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 11:12:52 AM

On January 13, I deposited 145k DOGE but it did not appear on Coins-e.
I sent a ticket to support but I still don't have an answer. What can I do please ?

They responded to my second ticket after 5 days.

Quote from: coins-e
Hi lyon42,

We deeply apologize for the delay on the dogecoin deposits. There was a software bug with dogecoin and we were forced to re-issue deposit addresses to all our users. We are now recovering all the coins sent to the old deposit addresses and this is a time consuming process. We hope you understand.
We have now resolved the issue. Your funds have been credited to your account. Please check your wallet. If you still may have issues, contact us with your transaction id.
Thank you.
Ticket: https://coins-e.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/TICKET_ID

All my DOGE are reflecting ! \o/

Still care with them.
sumantso (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 11:15:42 AM

Good on you all, but I still haven't received my 12k PXCs back.

minerdetail

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 10:31:03 PM

I received mine today as well 278000 Smiley

I withdrew them all to my local wallet (they are received and secured now) I then tried for fun depositing 10 doges again, but they aren't redeemed yet - so I guess Coins-E still has some problems with synchronization.

I'm very pleased and hope that Coins-E just is having troubles with the tech stuff and nothing else.

mahmut

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 01:11:44 PM

An update from me as well: Got an email explaining this was due to a bug which is now resolved on 20 Jan. Immediately logged in and sure enough my dogecoins were confirmed and in the account. I withdrew all of them immediately.

In this particular case this issue appears to be due to completely and utterly unacceptable lack of communications. My support tickets are still open with not response.

There are also still others receiving no response to their PXT deposit/eswithdrawal issu.

Hope everyone who comes across this thread will understand this company cannot be trusted with your money. Never doing business with them again.

skid

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 11:12:53 PM

Is there anybody having issues with FRK deposit on coins-e? DOGE works for now, ELC and BTC too, but my frankos got stuck somewhere although the Tx is confirmed and frankos received in the block explorer. Ticket is being processed for 3 days and still no answer.
FRK not listed as Under maintenance on coins-e but don't work, be careful with your funds.
Cryptopher
Legendary

Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008

Keep it dense, yeah?

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 11:20:11 PM

Man, this exchange is terrible. Not only does it look terrible, barely usable, but I too cannot withdraw my coins due to the invalid address issue (for a perfectly valid address).

Also most of my coin deposits were getting stuck, so I had to manually paste the transaction into the site for it to synchronise. This seemed to work.

Scooby903

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 03:00:24 AM

Feel like this needs a bump   Smiley
BOBAN

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 11:43:16 PM

Man, this exchange is terrible. Not only does it look terrible, barely usable, but I too cannot withdraw my coins due to the invalid address issue (for a perfectly valid address).

Also most of my coin deposits were getting stuck, so I had to manually paste the transaction into the site for it to synchronise. This seemed to work.

anyway to get my 579~k of imperialcoin back?  like your coin address, mine is definitely valid but whenever I input it, coins-e tells me that its invalid.  Im just wondering if you ever got your issue resolved, and how? Whenever i try to withdraw i get an invalid address error.  Ive tried emailing them, ive opened up a support ticket about two weeks ago, and nothing, and I just came upon this forum, and man, I wish i'd added the deposit to cryptopia instead...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: