Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:12:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO]🔥 BLOK: Revolutionizing global on-demand workforce through blockhain  (Read 2928 times)
redlay

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:51:22 AM

Why are the founders of the project so confident that their service will be popular and generally necessary for users? What exactly prompted you to create this product?
After careful analysis of the market, the founders of the project found out that the industry is rapidly shifting towards freelancing and free labor. That's why they decided to create this project.
But to whom is this more profitable? Employee or employer?
This represents a benefit for both.
But I still can not understand what is beneficial for both sides. Let's say this can be beneficial for the employer, because you do not need to pay for office rent and other expenses. You just can hire a worker from a distance. But what is the benefit of the employee?
For freelancers, it is important to have a diversified portfolio and at once several sources of earnings, and then the income is more stable than working for one employer.
Yes, perhaps this has a certain meaning. But for me it's important that the service shows stable work and I, like a freelancer, did not have chewing for his stable work, because my earnings depend on it.
Do not worry about this, an experienced and good team is working on the project, which is confident in its work. For the stability of this product is not worth worrying about.
I hope that it will be so, the project is very interesting and this definitely has its prospects, I hope the team will do everything well, good luck to them...
Silkcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:00:25 AM

Very pleased that such interesting and promising projects appear on the market. In addition, this project can already be considered successful.
leptoon

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:08:51 AM

Very pleased that such interesting and promising projects appear on the market. In addition, this project can already be considered successful.
What do you mean when you say that the project is already successful?
Silkcoin

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:15:10 AM

I'm talking about the fact that they have already assembled their  softcap
leptoon

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:18:25 AM

Really? It's great. but how much was the softcap and what would be hardcap?
Where did you learn this information by the way?
Silkcoin

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:20:52 AM

I can not say for sure how much it relates to the softcap and how much it will make up the hardcap. But I saw information about this on the official website. There's a schedule. on which it is noted that they made softcap
leptoon

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:23:35 AM

I can not say for sure how much it relates to the softcap and how much it will make up the hardcap. But I saw information about this on the official website. There's a schedule. on which it is noted that they made softcap
In any case, this is good results, this indicates that the project has interested users and they are actively ready to support this project!
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:37:10 PM

Quite an interesting project, it is obvious that the idea of the project is of significant benefit for both employers and workers, who think about this project? What are the prospects of development? What is the growth potential?
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:44:49 PM

Quite an interesting project, it is obvious that the idea of the project is of significant benefit for both employers and workers, who think about this project? What are the prospects of development? What is the growth potential?
I think in the process of gaining wider popularity and use of this platform will grow parallel to the general trend of growth of cryptocurrencies. In general, the project is very promising and I think it has a great future
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:48:46 PM

I think in the process of gaining wider popularity and use of this platform will grow parallel to the general trend of growth of cryptocurrencies. In general, the project is very promising and I think it has a great future
I get it, can I get some specifics on your answer ?)
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:52:39 PM

Well, you can start banal from what a huge interest in this project , even at the stage of ICO , social networks are very active, there are always some news from the developers. A large number of people are really interested in starting the project and continue to follow it. It seems to me that this is a priority factor in the success of the project , they should be really interested in a considerable number of people
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:53:47 PM

Well, you can start banal from what a huge interest in this project , even at the stage of ICO , social networks are very active, there are always some news from the developers. A large number of people are really interested in starting the project and continue to follow it. It seems to me that this is a priority factor in the success of the project , they should be really interested in a considerable number of people
Very interesting idea , but what is the potential for the growth of the token of this project?
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:00:30 PM

Very interesting idea , but what is the potential for the growth of the token of this project?
Given the fact that the number of tokens will be 360 million tokens, we can say that the cost of one token can be quite large. Well, the turnover of this token on the platform will be very large. After all, all transactions within the platform will be held exclusively by tokens
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:04:31 PM

Given the fact that the number of tokens will be 360 million tokens, we can say that the cost of one token can be quite large. Well, the turnover of this token on the platform will be very large. After all, all transactions within the platform will be held exclusively by tokens
I guess i need to see more details about the project, perhaps even to buy some tokens)
DarkPunk

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:06:47 PM

This project will make this system as flexible and multifunctional as possible. That is when the day will come when everything in our lives will be so automated and simple
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:11:34 PM

This project will make this system as flexible and multifunctional as possible. That is when the day will come when everything in our lives will be so automated and simple
Today it is very difficult to find a suitable vacancy , on the way to this there are various conditions and other inconsistencies
DarkPunk

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:17:29 PM

Today it is very difficult to find a suitable vacancy , on the way to this there are various conditions and other inconsistencies
Blockchain technology is simply necessary in this field. Decentralization is the only protection against restrictions on enterprises and workers.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:19:34 PM

Blockchain technology is simply necessary in this field. Decentralization is the only protection against restrictions on enterprises and workers.
Of course, this can be identified as a separate huge plus, it is also very important that all transactions on the platform will be held honestly and crystal clear. As everyone knows, in the case of freelancers are very frequent cases of fraud and deception
DarkPunk

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:28:41 PM

Of course, this can be identified as a separate huge plus, it is also very important that all transactions on the platform will be held honestly and crystal clear. As everyone knows, in the case of freelancers are very frequent cases of fraud and deception
The traditional corporate hierarchy is outdated and it goes against modern technologies and stops their development very much
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:30:30 PM

The traditional corporate hierarchy is outdated and it goes against modern technologies and stops their development very much
Maybe the thing is that people are afraid to take something new and poorly studied. After all, cryptocurrency is not so common in everyday life, everything is just beginning
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: