Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:02:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO]🔥 BLOK: Revolutionizing global on-demand workforce through blockhain  (Read 2928 times)
DarkPunk

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:31:56 PM

This project will make this system as flexible and multifunctional as possible. That is when the day will come when everything in our lives will be so automated and simple
Today it is very difficult to find a suitable vacancy , on the way to this there are various conditions and other inconsistencies
Blockchain technology is simply necessary in this field. Decentralization is the only protection against restrictions on enterprises and workers.
Of course, this can be identified as a separate huge plus, it is also very important that all transactions on the platform will be held honestly and crystal clear. As everyone knows, in the case of freelancers are very frequent cases of fraud and deception
The traditional corporate hierarchy is outdated and it goes against modern technologies and stops their development very much
Maybe the thing is that people are afraid to take something new and poorly studied. After all, cryptocurrency is not so common in everyday life, everything is just beginning
You may be right, but it seems to me that the trend is positive, sooner or later the blockchain will become a fundamental technology of the 21st century
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:34:44 PM

This project will make this system as flexible and multifunctional as possible. That is when the day will come when everything in our lives will be so automated and simple
Today it is very difficult to find a suitable vacancy , on the way to this there are various conditions and other inconsistencies
Blockchain technology is simply necessary in this field. Decentralization is the only protection against restrictions on enterprises and workers.
Of course, this can be identified as a separate huge plus, it is also very important that all transactions on the platform will be held honestly and crystal clear. As everyone knows, in the case of freelancers are very frequent cases of fraud and deception
The traditional corporate hierarchy is outdated and it goes against modern technologies and stops their development very much
Maybe the thing is that people are afraid to take something new and poorly studied. After all, cryptocurrency is not so common in everyday life, everything is just beginning
You may be right, but it seems to me that the trend is positive, sooner or later the blockchain will become a fundamental technology of the 21st century
It is applicable almost everywhere, and the relationship between employers and workers is no exception, this project has many advantages over the existing corporate system, I hope in the future its development will go very rapidly and people really understand that this platform can solve many problems with regards to job search and not only
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:21:46 PM

730 ETH is definitely a good amount to get BLOK going, especially for a small team. Once BLOK has more of an infrastructure it can profit from its use.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
avistark

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:24:01 PM

I really like 7% Referral bonus  Smiley  Thanks for sharing this opportunity #TEAM #BLOK . This is a big reward
K Blok

Activity: 162

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:25:56 PM

I really like 7% Referral bonus  Smiley  Thanks for sharing this opportunity #TEAM #BLOK . This is a big reward
Yes, helping our Blokpreneurs earn since day 1!
K Blok

Activity: 162

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:26:49 PM

730 ETH is definitely a good amount to get BLOK going, especially for a small team. Once BLOK has more of an infrastructure it can profit from its use.
Agreed - still looking to raise more as that will dictate how quickly/to what extent we can build the platform.
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:52:53 PM

So what exactly is this project about? Can you explain it to me?
Kheg

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:54:52 PM

This platform, which brings together employers and workers from all over the world.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:56:12 PM

This platform, which brings together employers and workers from all over the world.
That is, with the help of this I can find a job and work remotely right from home, right?
Kheg

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:01:08 PM

That is, with the help of this I can find a job and work remotely right from home, right?
Yes exactly. as well as one of the key advantages of this platform is that this service excludes intermediaries in the search and employment. What affects the cost and time of searching for it.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:03:22 PM

Yes exactly. as well as one of the key advantages of this platform is that this service excludes intermediaries in the search and employment. What affects the cost and time of searching for it.
And how exactly can the absence of intermediaries influence the final value? Huh
Kheg

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:06:52 PM

And how exactly can the absence of intermediaries influence the final value? Huh
Well, think about it, the intermediary does not search for the employer; accordingly, the employer does not need to pay for these services to the intermediary, it already represents profit. It's simple!
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:09:21 PM

Well, think about it, the intermediary does not search for the employer; accordingly, the employer does not need to pay for these services to the intermediary, it already represents profit. It's simple!
Yes it sounds logical, but does the service not charge any commission? That is, with a successful transaction of the applicant and the employer to take some commission from this, no?
Kheg

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:35:09 PM

Yes it sounds logical, but does the service not charge any commission? That is, with a successful transaction of the applicant and the employer to take some commission from this, no?
Well, most likely there will be a commission from this, but much lower.
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:38:34 PM

At what stage is ICO now? Can I take part in this?
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:42:43 PM

Yes of course you can take part in this, the sale of tokens at the moment is open to all comers.  Smiley
EccLipSe

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:45:04 PM

Yes of course you can take part in this, the sale of tokens at the moment is open to all comers.  Smiley
And at what price is it available at the moment?
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:47:47 PM

Currently, the price per one BLO token is 0.00018 ETH
By the way, I would like to note an important fact, at the moment the team has already reached its soft cap, this is an excellent result!
EccLipSe

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:50:00 PM

Currently, the price per one BLO token is 0.00018 ETH
By the way, I would like to note an important fact, at the moment the team has already reached its soft cap, this is an excellent result!
Really? This is great news. Is there more detailed information about how much ETH they have already collected?
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:53:46 PM

When the team promises to show a working prototype platform? Will there be a beta version available for this?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: