Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:12:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO]🔥 BLOK: Revolutionizing global on-demand workforce through blockhain  (Read 2928 times)
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:53:57 PM

If I understand correctly, the founders of this project believe that the sphere of relations between the employer and the employee should soon change in the direction of freelancing, right?
Yes, exactly, the founders of this project say that the industry is moving in this direction
And why did they draw such conclusions? What is the reason for this?
Because the project team conducted small studies of this market and they came to the conclusion that it is moving in this direction. Many owners of carp companies say that they plan to transfer some work to the freelance market in the future. It is economically more profitable and much more convenient for them.
Very interesting solution, but why is this format more profitable and effective, I do not quite understand this.  Huh
I can not answer this question, because I studied this question. I can only believe the people of this project who are promoting their product.
Ok I understand you, thanks for the answers.  Smiley
I was glad to help you, have a nice day. Wink
emontmon

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:20:35 PM

What exactly will be part of the final product?
Kheg

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:24:01 PM

What exactly are you interested in, what exactly do you mean?
Stephanie2608

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:32:49 PM

Great potential in the team and the project, I'm honored to be involved.

Do you have any frontend development bounties?
emontmon

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:12:21 PM

I would like to know what will be the final product. Will there be any klinenie application or how will the product look like? Will there be any separation for employers and employees within the software?
Kheg

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:19:17 PM

I would like to know what will be the final product. Will there be any klinenie application or how will the product look like? Will there be any separation for employers and employees within the software?

Of course there will be some separation I think, but I can not say this for sure, because I'm not part of the team. As far as I understand, the creators of the project will support the active integration of their product into various areas and different employers
emontmon

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:21:56 PM

Of course there will be some separation I think, but I can not say this for sure, because I'm not part of the team. As far as I understand, the creators of the project will support the active integration of their product into various areas and different employers
So you can create your own client applications based on this network? I understand correctly?
Kheg

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:26:29 PM

So you can create your own client applications based on this network? I understand correctly?
Well, as I understand it, yes. The Token BLK will become the connecting link of the entire platform and will ensure the proper functioning of smart contracts.
emontmon

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:33:19 PM

Well, as I understand it, yes. The Token BLK will become the connecting link of the entire platform and will ensure the proper functioning of smart contracts.

Will this guarantee that the program will work?
Kheg

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:42:41 PM

Of course, yes, this is the technology behind smart contracts.
emontmon

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:50:50 PM

Of course, yes, this is the technology behind smart contracts.
Thanks for answering my questions, it helped me in some things.
leptoon

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:05:05 PM

I really liked the project, I hope that it will have many new members who will continue to participate in it.
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:12:54 PM

I really liked the project, I hope that it will have many new members who will continue to participate in it.
What do you like about this project? Can you name the main conditions by which you evaluate the projects? What exactly did you like?
leptoon

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:20:17 PM

What do you like about this project? Can you name the main conditions by which you evaluate the projects? What exactly did you like?
If you had a huge amount of money in crypto-currency, would you trust them with an absolutely new platform that has not proved itself yet?
EccLipSe

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:24:33 PM

If you had a huge amount of money in crypto-currency, would you trust them with an absolutely new platform that has not proved itself yet?
And what else? What else do you see in modern projects, except for the attitude of developers to the participants of the project
leptoon

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:27:53 PM

And what else? What else do you see in modern projects, except for the attitude of developers to the participants of the project
I'm interested in new approaches to the implementation of the project, its promotion, in this project there are several new approaches that I have not seen in other projects, so I liked it.
EccLipSe

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:30:50 PM

I'm interested in new approaches to the implementation of the project, its promotion, in this project there are several new approaches that I have not seen in other projects, so I liked it.
I understand you, I agree with you too, that the approaches to the project are innovative, I saw other projects similar to something else, but completely different.
jesselivermore

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:13:39 AM

Do you think it's worthwhile to buy the project's tokens so that after ICO you can sell them and make money on it?
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:19:07 AM

Do you think it's worthwhile to buy the project's tokens so that after ICO you can sell them and make money on it?

I am sure that yes, since the project is one of the most successful on this platform and the number of its users grows every day. After ICO, the price of tokens will grow several times, I'm sure!
jesselivermore

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:24:58 AM

I am sure that yes, since the project is one of the most successful on this platform and the number of its users grows every day. After ICO, the price of tokens will grow several times, I'm sure!

It sounds very good, you have pleased me, thank you! Now I am confident in my choice. I will buy the tokens of this project in large numbers, thank you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: