Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:41:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO]🔥 BLOK: Revolutionizing global on-demand workforce through blockhain  (Read 2924 times)
vvv8

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:17:36 AM

Do you think it will have time to assemble the hard cap project before the end of the ICO?
To date, almost 88% of hard cap has been collected. The remaining 12 percent will not be difficult to get over these 4 days, although I will not approve it 100 percent. Remained 4 days time will show. Of course I would like to see this project gathered the required amount.
That's why I had a doubt, it is necessary that someone have made a significant chop in order to finally collect hardcap. There will whether this man it is unclear
Those things that will be possible to implement on this platform will be quite applicable and useful for many people.
Here and I about too, if the product is really useful and solve any problems that are not able to solve the tradition of the system in this area, it will certainly be popular and its market value will grow exponentially
emontmon

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:19:29 AM

Do you think it will have time to assemble the hard cap project before the end of the ICO?
To date, almost 88% of hard cap has been collected. The remaining 12 percent will not be difficult to get over these 4 days, although I will not approve it 100 percent. Remained 4 days time will show. Of course I would like to see this project gathered the required amount.
That's why I had a doubt, it is necessary that someone have made a significant chop in order to finally collect hardcap. There will whether this man it is unclear
Those things that will be possible to implement on this platform will be quite applicable and useful for many people.
Here and I about too, if the product is really useful and solve any problems that are not able to solve the tradition of the system in this area, it will certainly be popular and its market value will grow exponentially
Moreover, the token will be the driving force of finance and stimulate the price of growth. After all , the greater the demand for a token, the more users use it the higher the cost
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:23:13 AM

It is very important that the money for the work done is paid on time . Very often there are long delays, and sometimes even deceive hired workers.
DarkPunk

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:25:18 AM

It is very important that the money for the work done is paid on time . Very often there are long delays, and sometimes even deceive hired workers.
That is why blockchain technology will be the best suited for the labor market. All data about workers, their skills about the companies that provide jobs and all transactions will be stored on the blockchain, which provides greater reliability and stability of the system
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:28:42 AM

Can I take part in the bounty program of the project? Is it already available for participation? There is information?
jesselivermore

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:46:22 AM

Can I take part in the bounty program of the project? Is it already available for participation? There is information?

Oh sure! Bounty program is already available for this project and you can participate! It is necessary to have a desire to work only.
Seidr

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:02:12 AM

Oh sure! Bounty program is already available for this project and you can participate! It is necessary to have a desire to work only.

And where can I find information about participating in the bounty program? The conditions and the result to be achieved
jesselivermore

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:06:46 AM

And where can I find information about participating in the bounty program? The conditions and the result to be achieved

On the main page of the project on the forum, there is an article that tells what conditions must be met in order to get tokens for participation
Seidr

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:11:32 AM

On the main page of the project on the forum, there is an article that tells what conditions must be met in order to get tokens for participation

It's super, thank you very much, this is one of the few projects in which I want to take part in the bounty program, it's very interesting for me
jesselivermore

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:16:05 AM

It's super, thank you very much, this is one of the few projects in which I want to take part in the bounty program, it's very interesting for me

You can take part in the bounty program and watch the project! For this you will receive project tokens, to which you can exchange various services of the project or sell them.
Seidr

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:20:39 AM

And how much can I earn if I sell the received tokens in the future? Is there some kind of information about this topic?
jesselivermore

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:25:16 AM

And how much can I earn if I sell the received tokens in the future? Is there some kind of information about this topic?

It all depends on how much you can tokens token for your activity. The more tokens you get, the more money you can get from selling them
Seidr

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:38:42 AM

It all depends on how much you can tokens token for your activity. The more tokens you get, the more money you can get from selling them

Is this the only condition? That is, with my maximum activity, I can earn a lot of money? That's for sure?
jesselivermore

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:44:52 AM

Is this the only condition? That is, with my maximum activity, I can earn a lot of money? That's for sure?

No. To begin with, the token must go to the stock exchange after the end of ISO, then much will depend on the price of the token on the exchange, the better the project will behave after the end of Iso, the more likely that the token will cost more
Seidr

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:50:34 AM

No. To begin with, the token must go to the stock exchange after the end of ISO, then much will depend on the price of the token on the exchange, the better the project will behave after the end of Iso, the more likely that the token will cost more

Wow, that means the amount of profit I get for my activity depends directly on the project itself. Now I understand, thank you very much for explaining)
jesselivermore

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:55:41 AM

Wow, that means the amount of profit I get for my activity depends directly on the project itself. Now I understand, thank you very much for explaining)
No problem! It's good that you are interested in this field, because it is promising at the moment!
kickstarter

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:31:53 AM

Reaching softcap, huh? That's always a good sign. Wish more people would look into BLOK because on-demand workforce, as a concept, is endlessly promising and totally profitable. Good luck to the team, by the way!
Hypolite
Legendary

Activity: 1245
Merit: 1027

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:52:16 AM

I read, 88 percent of hardcap achieved?
Strange when I go on the contribution page I see 730 ETH / 41043.

It's not 88 percent .... or so I miss something.

Can you tell me more ?

avistark

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:45:10 PM

I am really happy to be the part this wonderful project ! It will surely gonna be huge in comming days . Those who not participate in ICO will regret soon  Cheesy
jesselivermore

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:18:46 PM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: