Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:04:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is technical analysis useful?  (Read 2535 times)
bitcoindian

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:45:41 PM

Technical analysis is always good to learn because most of the ICO companies are based on technical things. People can understand whether the company has the ability to develop the product we can able to understand the analysis part.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sultanGol

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:00:56 AM

It has been proved many time before, that technical analysis is a usefool tool in trading. I always check what professionals can tell from the charts, and try to learn the method as well. Not to forget, that there are other important factors as well.

kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 10:29:31 AM

I was a doubt that technical analysis working in Cryptocurrency but now I can see that it works. Now you can see the current market there is no any bad news which can affect the market. All the market behave on the technical system. But I hope most of the time market depends on us than technical analysis. We can change everything, We can do anything. Have any doubt?

TontomHit

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:18:52 AM

Yes, it is very useful IMO, one of the key methods to predict, what's going to happen. Sure, you can say that the opposite happens quite often, just like weather forecast Cheesy But still, it is useful in many cases.

pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:25:16 PM

Yes, it is very useful IMO, one of the key methods to predict, what's going to happen. Sure, you can say that the opposite happens quite often, just like weather forecast Cheesy But still, it is useful in many cases.

you cant predict anything even if you use or based on technical analysis because as everyone keeps saying "market of crypto is unpredictable"  technical analysis is only useful if you are using it to analyze a coin that you arent familliar but if you are only investing on popular and common coins like bitcoin and etherium , then i guess technical analysis is not verry useful.

I believe, that it has a role, and sense in trading, but I also believe, that there are other important things to consider, so the technical analysis is not enough solely to be succesful, IMO.

thats right. technical analysis should not be prioritize because it cannot still guarantee that we can always win a trade. keep in ind that luck is still the most important factor in crypto business.
Bitexpert2017

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:04:58 PM

It can be applied to the crypto market. Though, it is a new, not well studied sphere, unpredicted and highly manipulated. I would stuck to the "buy-hold" scheme, which is more profitable.
calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:31:30 PM

you cant predict anything even if you use or based on technical analysis because as everyone keeps saying "market of crypto is unpredictable"  technical analysis is only useful if you are using it to analyze a coin that you arent familliar but if you are only investing on popular and common coins like bitcoin and etherium , then i guess technical analysis is not verry useful.

I believe, that it has a role, and sense in trading, but I also believe, that there are other important things to consider, so the technical analysis is not enough solely to be succesful, IMO.

thats right. technical analysis should not be prioritize because it cannot still guarantee that we can always win a trade. keep in ind that luck is still the most important factor in crypto business.
i think you get profit from your lucky, it not good.it will not always happen to you,and so risky while market cracking and need you skills to analize.
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:09:58 AM

Yes it makes sense when you apply technical analysis, it is useful because you are calculating your moves when to push or not, it’s not really 100% that effective, but it makes sense at least. Although luck is really the manager of all, but experience and analysis is very important to make it work, and surely all players do use analysis too and techniques.
impulse709

Activity: 597
Merit: 147

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:48:55 AM

Technical analysis for crypto trading is difficult and sometime it can go wrong if some big investors want. Crypto market still not stable for traders to analysis and price still being control by lots of factors.
Joker121212

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:37:01 PM

Technical analysis can not take you 100% success. But without technical analysis, you will only bring your money to others. invest money, time, and invest in knowledge.
gunungkembar

Activity: 545
Merit: 43

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:57:21 PM

I think the analytical technique really helps me to analyze the right time to buy and sell coins so I can avoid losses and can provide more optimization for profit.
xhienigat

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:02:16 PM

I think the analytical technique really helps me to analyze the right time to buy and sell coins so I can avoid losses and can provide more optimization for profit.
That is the real use of technical analysis to know when to buy and sell our coin. Successful trader use this technique and mostly they succeed.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
harbs23

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:17:03 PM

Do you believe in the reliability of information obtained by technical analysis on crypto-currency market?
Technical analysis are good when it comes to stock market, and also you may apply this in crypto in some parts but not recommended to rely this information to compared the charts of each other. in this case you need to know every indicators so you have more backup strategies if your technique doesn't work.
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:29:49 PM

Do you believe in the reliability of information obtained by technical analysis on crypto-currency market?
Technical analysis are good when it comes to stock market, and also you may apply this in crypto in some parts but not recommended to rely this information to compared the charts of each other. in this case you need to know every indicators so you have more backup strategies if your technique doesn't work.

Right. I've seen charts this 2018 coming from a lot of so called "expert" technical analysts and chart readers and by far, most of their predictions are way off. I mean yeah you can look at the past movements and base your analyses there but it's probably less than 50% of the time that you'll get a decent or close hit. I don't have anything against technical analysis and i'd admit it may have given some people fortunes but most of the time, bitcoin simply doesn't follow that.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:13:19 PM

It seems to me that in some cases it is still necessary to use intuition, because it is still very well developed. If I pass I have enough experience.
matej451

Activity: 203
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:16:55 PM

I belive you can be sucesfull trading only on tehnical analyze only. Just need to focus and striclty follow your strategy from the start to the end and not ignore not even one part of tehnical indicator.

Wait for the perfect moment and if it is not perfect beter stay out.

Better no trade that being stuck in bad trade…

Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:21:42 PM

That is the real use of technical analysis to know when to buy and sell our coin. Successful trader use this technique and mostly they succeed.
Not all people that may have to follow this are just have to be a successful after they follow some of the technical analysis cause this is may based to a person if you are not to take this seriuos then it may result of failure.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

trutel

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:58:06 PM

in technical analysis, many indicators that we try. of course this becomes interesting, because everyone is different in strategy. All can work well if you are disciplined in analyzing the market.
lushlifing

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:55:16 AM

Yes, I use it in my trades. Technical Analysis is more useful in day trades. also there are other types of analysis, it really depends on the situation what to analysis to use.
Viendong6158

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:01:16 AM

In some point, it is also useful in analysing the technicalities of a certain coin in the market.  It would be easy to gather data and track the coin before doing a final evaluation.  We'll be able to find the advantage and disadvantage where to put our trust.   But sometimes, it does not give a 100% reliable and consistent information.  We can always do an alternative research to satisfy our contentment.   Anyway, this is not the only fundamental tool for traders, this is just a guide.  At the end of the day, the decision will always end up into our own analysis.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: