Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:27:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 4 BTC Loan- 30days [FILLED]  (Read 4739 times)
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2013, 10:41:12 PM

Essentially I just mailed him a free Xbox and PS3.

Essentially?  lol what he means is that he didn't ship it, or even consider shipping it.  I'll admit to not having 4 BTC, which is not embarrassing at all as for you don't have 4 BTC either Smiley

Dude your right , I didn't ship anything or consider shipping to you. Man you should be a detective, what give it away that I don't have the 4 BTC right now. The loan request asking for the 4 btc I need. You got me, I don't have it.

Why do you love calling me a scammer without proof lulz?
Like, just a tiny bit of evidence will do.  Posts?  By calling me a scammer, you are identifying me as "swindler: a person who swindles you by means of deception or fraud."  Which is "Use deception to deprive (someone) of money or possessions"  Did I take any money or possessions of someone without their courtesy, or did not pay back?  I only got a micro-loan once, and paid back in an hour...  That was it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
i3lome (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 10:49:25 PM

Essentially?  lol what he means is that he didn't ship it, or even consider shipping it.  I'll admit to not having 4 BTC, which is not embarrassing at all as for you don't have 4 BTC either Smiley

Dude your right , I didn't ship anything or consider shipping to you. Man you should be a detective, what give it away that I don't have the 4 BTC right now. The loan request asking for the 4 btc I need. You got me, I don't have it.

Like, just a tiny bit of evidence will do.  Posts?  By calling me a scammer, you are identifying me as "swindler: a person who swindles you by means of deception or fraud."  Which is "Use deception to deprive (someone) of money or possessions"  Did I take any money or possessions of someone without their courtesy, or did not pay back?  I only got a micro-loan once, and paid back in an hour...  That was it.

You will never get the point, you deflect and ignore comment that bother you.  Ill use you own terms
swindler: a person who swindles you by means of deception or fraud
When you pose as a potential lender- Portraying you are capable of the said loan.  Then reject a loan request to do collateral. **Still acting like you are capable of giving a 4btc loan.

In real life and proof from your own post. You request a loan(35mbtc) cause you cant meet the minimum withdraw at BTC-E.

Now why comment "no collateral no loan" when you cant cover the loan in the first place.

Breakdown- Monbux-used deception to pose as a lender, when infact he was not able to cover the loan in the first place.

monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2013, 10:56:54 PM

You will never get the point, you deflect and ignore comment that bother you.  Ill use you own terms
swindler: a person who swindles you by means of deception or fraud
When you pose as a potential lender- Portraying you are capable of the said loan.  Then reject a loan request to do collateral. **Still acting like you are capable of giving a 4btc loan.

In real life and proof from your own post. You request a loan(35mbtc) cause you cant meet the minimum withdraw at BTC-E.

Now why comment "no collateral no loan" when you cant cover the loan in the first place.

Breakdown- Monbux-used deception to pose as a lender, when infact he was not able to cover the loan in the first place.

Did you just not see my post up there, how I said I could get the coins, and I do not have 4 BTC on me at the moment?  I'm sorry if I caused you trouble, but you are the real scammer.  I was bored, and thought it would be fun to do a bit of gambling...  I would have sent the codes first to boelens anyways.  Anyways, I'm tired, it's gunna be ignore for you, I suggest you do the same for me so we can give those hero members who are just lurking on this post laughing their heads off a rest.
i3lome (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 11:09:39 PM

Did you just not see my post up there, how I said I could get the coins, and I do not have 4 BTC on me at the moment?  I'm sorry if I caused you trouble, but you are the real scammer.  I was bored, and thought it would be fun to do a bit of gambling...  I would have sent the codes first to boelens anyways.  Anyways, I'm tired, it's gunna be ignore for you, I suggest you do the same for me so we can give those hero members who are just lurking on this post laughing their heads off a rest.

Yes pumpkin, I did see where you claim you could have gotten the money. Also another Check Marks for scammy activity, people normaly do try to cover up when they get their bullshit called.

Hero members- Grin  Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin
I hope you enjoyed the show, also anyone else that is reading. Hope you beware of Mr Monbux. Please review his post and the content and context of what he says. Like me you should be able to tell he is bogus.

I may not get my loan but atleast the community will know, that dealing with you is like dropping the soap in prison. You may get fuqqed and not want it.

Todalloooo, cupcake
demonmaestro

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Mining for the hell of it.

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 11:23:43 PM

You may have to do some looking around but there is a website that is for loans for bitcoin. If i come across it i will post up. What rate are you going by on your BTC?

Found it. https://btcjam.com/

Feel Like Donating? bc1q0v5nfdejapffewu67gft7zw7zsmnfmmkt3lf02
Buy/Sell BitCoin & LiteCoin  Click here! | Looking for a great exchange? CoinBase Has you covered.
i3lome (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 11:38:51 PM

You may have to do some looking around but there is a website that is for loans for bitcoin. If i come across it i will post up. What rate are you going by on your BTC?

Found it. https://btcjam.com/
Right now Im wating for my documents to be verified by BTCJam. Leaning toward 10% to 15% intrest repayment. Ill do the math to try to get total interest to be worth it to the lender. Worst case senario Ill have to wait a week and hope they have blades in stock.

Would love to order ahead of time to ensure I get my order taken care of. Ive already contacted the seller to see if I can reserve 1 blade, with a deposit, he is unwilling to do so.

With my luck, he will be sold out by time my funding becomes available.
demonmaestro

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 11:49:30 PM

I am unsure as to how you are mining your coins however BTCGuild has them also.

Buy/Sell BitCoin & LiteCoin  Click here! | Looking for a great exchange? CoinBase Has you covered.
i3lome (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 11:55:34 PM

I am unsure as to how you are mining your coins however BTCGuild has them also.

Right now  I have 3 block erupters mining.
I have
95,000 ASC now and counting
10,000 zet
3,000 tgc.

Thats what im mining now.
demonmaestro

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 12:02:54 AM

Not what I had ment. I had ment as in solo mining or pool mining. Sorry for not being more clear about that. As I had said that BTCGuild pool has the blades you are wanting. However you must be a member of the pool to get them. You can try to pm eleuthria (owner-BTCGuild) and see if he will sell you one outside of the pool. He is very nice and helpful.

i3lome (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 12:18:05 AM

Not what I had ment. I had ment as in solo mining or pool mining. Sorry for not being more clear about that. As I had said that BTCGuild pool has the blades you are wanting. However you must be a member of the pool to get them. You can try to pm eleuthria (owner-BTCGuild) and see if he will sell you one outside of the pool. He is very nice and helpful.

Oh yes, Im pool mining. I have a source lined up to get the blade, the same I have ordered BE from. My worry is my funding wont clear before he sells out. Id rather go threw the same guy since Ive already done business with him and know for sure he ships.
i3lome (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 10:21:39 PM

https://btcjam.com/listings/6916

Trying to go about this the right way. BTCjam listing above if anyone willing to help out
AndrewWilliams

Activity: 182

Fourth richest fictional character

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 10:51:17 PM

Check your PM.
i3lome (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 02:36:19 AM

Waiting on lenders decision now.
posormo

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 06:56:59 AM

In a way your depriving bit777 of their advertising revenue.   Your spammyness has gone through the roof since you took on their signature.

Tiny bit of evidence could be you posting in bit777 thread on Aug29th saying you had 297 posts at that point.   So, from June 29th (your register day) until Aug 29th you had 297 posts.   Then, in the past 2.5 weeks you now have 1121.   Many 5 word responses and useless posts.  So is that not defrauding someone?  Nevermind the fking annoying shit we have to read from these signature spam bots.   Or, am I wrong and you just got suddenly very interested in the lending, gambling, newbie subforums of the board.

Just sayin.  You asked.

i3lome (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 09:04:33 PM

So an Update,

AndrewWilliams is the possible lender, we have been in contact and I believe to have met his terms and then. I stopped hearing from him after transfer a  copy of my DL and Car Registration.

Please Contact me -AndrewWilliams,
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2013, 10:48:33 PM

In a way your depriving bit777 of their advertising revenue.   Your spammyness has gone through the roof since you took on their signature.

Tiny bit of evidence could be you posting in bit777 thread on Aug29th saying you had 297 posts at that point.   So, from June 29th (your register day) until Aug 29th you had 297 posts.   Then, in the past 2.5 weeks you now have 1121.   Many 5 word responses and useless posts.  So is that not defrauding someone?  Nevermind the fking annoying shit we have to read from these signature spam bots.   Or, am I wrong and you just got suddenly very interested in the lending, gambling, newbie subforums of the board.

Just sayin.  You asked.

I actually apologize to i3lome for posting here, he wouldn't want me here, but I am trying my best to post quality posts, as you can see from now on.  The summer was a shitload of boredom, so I spent a few hours a day sitting at the computer, looking through bitcointalk.  Before that, I was too busy with everything else.  Like life.
AndrewWilliams

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 10:57:06 PM

So an Update,

AndrewWilliams is the possible lender, we have been in contact and I believe to have met his terms and then. I stopped hearing from him after transfer a  copy of my DL and Car Registration.

I am writing up another contract. I showed the one submitted to me to a friend who is an attorney and he said it's not up to par. (no fault of i3lome).

So I should have a rewritten version available by end of today.

Also, I received driver license but am waiting on the second form of ID.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2013, 11:02:47 PM

So an Update,

I am writing up another contract. I showed the one submitted to me to a friend who is an attorney and he said it's not up to par. (no fault of i3lome).

Andrew,

What are you going to do with his ID if he doesn't repay the loan?  BTCJam has everyone's documentation and legal contracts and people still scam over there everyday.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
i3lome (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 11:14:06 PM

So an Update,

Waiting on a second form of ID?  This is the first Im hearing of this? What type of ID will you be expecting so I can go ahead and Submit it to you.
AndrewWilliams

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 11:18:38 PM

Good question Smiley

I have already verified that the address on his license belongs to his family.

My friend is an attorney. He is helping me write up the new contract. Basically if he doesn't pay me back my attorney friend will be able to file against him and request summary judgement.

I won't go into many more details here, but basically I don't think he has the intention, or a lack of intelligence, to do something that foolish.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: