Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:11:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 4 BTC Loan- 30days [FILLED]  (Read 4739 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2013, 11:20:41 PM

Good question Smiley

I have already verified that the address on his license belongs to his family.

My friend is an attorney. He is helping me write up the new contract. Basically if he doesn't pay me back my attorney friend will be able to file against him and request summary judgement.

I won't go into many more details here, but basically I don't think he has the intention, or a lack of intelligence, to do something that foolish.

And you're willing to do the same to Professor James Moriarty?

You think your lawyer will want to get involved over $30?

There is also something about coming to court "with clean hands".  The courts will not appreciate your loan shark rates and may rule against you.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AndrewWilliams

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Fourth richest fictional character

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 11:23:30 PM

So an Update,

AndrewWilliams is the possible lender, we have been in contact and I believe to have met his terms and then. I stopped hearing from him after transfer a  copy of my DL and Car Registration.

Please Contact me -AndrewWilliams,

I am writing up another contract. I showed the one submitted to me to a friend who is an attorney and he said it's not up to par. (no fault of i3lome).

So I should have a rewritten version available by end of today.

Also, I received driver license but am waiting on the second form of ID.
Waiting on a second form of ID?  This is the first Im hearing of this? What type of ID will you be expecting so I can go ahead and Submit it to you.

Check your PMs bro. It asks for multiple forms of ID, not just license.

Acceptable for of second ID:

Current Car Registration
Utility Bills
Voided Check
i3lome (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 11:25:39 PM

So an Update,

AndrewWilliams is the possible lender, we have been in contact and I believe to have met his terms and then. I stopped hearing from him after transfer a  copy of my DL and Car Registration.

I am writing up another contract. I showed the one submitted to me to a friend who is an attorney and he said it's not up to par. (no fault of i3lome).

Andrew,

What are you going to do with his ID if he doesn't repay the loan?  BTCJam has everyone's documentation and legal contracts and people still scam over there everyday.

While I understand you making it a point to display all the possible ways where a lender can be ripped off. You have never attempted to inform a Borrower what a person should be carefull of not to get scammed. Some may think that since Im only revealing my personal information there is now risk. It wont take much to steal and identity these days

I'm not accusing no one of anything but the possibility is there. So it seems only fair in your quest to prevent a scam you may warn both sides of the risks.
i3lome (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 11:27:53 PM

So an Update,

AndrewWilliams is the possible lender, we have been in contact and I believe to have met his terms and then. I stopped hearing from him after transfer a  copy of my DL and Car Registration.

Waiting on a second form of ID?  This is the first Im hearing of this? What type of ID will you be expecting so I can go ahead and Submit it to you.

Check your PMs bro. It asks for multiple forms of ID, not just license.

Current Car Registration
Utility Bills
Voided Check

Ok, Current car registation is what I will use. Please allow me a few minutes to get the scan taken care of and sent
AndrewWilliams

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 11:30:21 PM

Good question Smiley

I have already verified that the address on his license belongs to his family.

My friend is an attorney. He is helping me write up the new contract. Basically if he doesn't pay me back my attorney friend will be able to file against him and request summary judgement.

I won't go into many more details here, but basically I don't think he has the intention, or a lack of intelligence, to do something that foolish.

And you're willing to do the same to Professor James Moriarty?

You think your lawyer will want to get involved over $30?

There is also something about coming to court "with clean hands".  The courts will not appreciate your loan shark rates and may rule against you.

Professor is a microloan, and he would be dealt in a different way if he defaults.

My other friend is a bail bondsman well-versed in skip tracing. If anyone think they can run, they are sadly mistaken.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2013, 11:31:53 PM

While I understand you making it a point to display all the possible ways where a lender can be ripped off. You have never attempted to inform a Borrower what a person should be carefull of not to get scammed. Some may think that since Im only revealing my personal information there is now risk. It wont take much to steal and identity these days

I'm not accusing no one of anything but the possibility is there. So it seems only fair in your quest to prevent a scam you may warn both sides of the risks.

Very true.  Be careful what you send him.  The fact he wants to loan 0.3btc to Professor James Moriarty when that is almost probably a scam AND some of the items he is asking for, makes me wary of him.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
AndrewWilliams

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 11:37:06 PM

Very true.  Be careful what you send him.  The fact he wants to loan 0.3btc to Professor James Moriarty when that is almost probably a scam AND some of the items he is asking for, makes me wary of him.

WTF? The borrower could easily be sending me someone elses documents. It's up to me to do my research and make sure he is who he says he is before I lend a Satoshi.

How is Professor a scam? He has over 5 successful trades posted.

Vod, you should really think before you type.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2013, 11:40:29 PM

No he doesn't.

I'll say the same to you.  You claim to have a "lawyer" who will help you in court, when any lawyer would tell you the interest rates you are charging are illegal, so you won't have a valid contract anyway.  Doesn't make sense, and when it doesn't make sense, chances are it's not true.

AndrewWilliams

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 11:44:52 PM

No he doesn't.

I'll say the same to you.  You claim to have a "lawyer" who will help you in court, when any lawyer would tell you the interest rates you are charging are illegal, so you won't have a valid contract anyway.  Doesn't make sense, and when it doesn't make sense, chances are it's not true.

Keep your nonsense to yourself. Interest is not being charged. It is an exchange of currency.

Unlike you, I actually know what I'm talking about.  Just because you don't have any friends of a professional nature, doesn't mean you have to rain on people who do.

EDIT:

I read some of your other posts, you seem like someone trying to help people, but there is a line between watching out for the best interests of people and needlessly accusing people.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2013, 11:46:46 PM

Keep your nonsense to yourself. Interest is not being charged. It is an exchange of currency.

LOL.  Did your "lawyer" tell you that too?    Cheesy

Posting in case he deletes:

Current Car Registration
Utility Bills
Voided Check

specgamer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

I love bitcoins.

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 11:54:31 PM

No he doesn't.

I'll say the same to you.  You claim to have a "lawyer" who will help you in court, when any lawyer would tell you the interest rates you are charging are illegal, so you won't have a valid contract anyway.  Doesn't make sense, and when it doesn't make sense, chances are it's not true.

It's so funny how his "friend" would be willing to help him for such little cases.  perhaps it is a very bad, unemployed lawyer Grin

How come the ID was not given to escrow, and escrow would release the ID if loaner defaults?  I know it's risky like that, and the ID might be fake - but in my opinion that would be more safe for i3lome.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
i3lome (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 11:57:51 PM

AndrewWilliams, check PM. Current registration has been sent to you.

To those concerned, the Repayment deal does seem high. I agree whole heartly with the terms and the repayment amount. Like everyone says nothing in life is free.

Like any other loans the lack of collateral presents a risk, and with risk comes reward. Andrew is willing to take that risk, and I will not let him down.

Ive been open and honest with my intentions and have tried to meet the requirments in a timely manner. I plan on being around the scene for a long time. Andrew is the only person willing to give me a chance to prove I am worthy. I am greatful and will publicly post the progress of the loan so everyone can see.
i3lome (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 12:01:10 AM

No he doesn't.

It's so funny how his "friend" would be willing to help him for such little cases.  perhaps it is a very bad, unemployed lawyer Grin

How come the ID was not given to escrow, and escrow would release the ID if loaner defaults?  I know it's risky like that, and the ID might be fake - but in my opinion that would be more safe for i3lome.

My thoughts escrow would have been awesome but I with Andrew taking the monetary risk, i felt i could risk my identity to trust him. As for fake id-the holograms are visable and noticable in the scan,
cbhelp

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 12:02:20 AM

This will not end well.
AndrewWilliams

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 12:03:03 AM

Vod, you're a troll and an idiot.

LOL? What is so funny? You come here, on someone else's request for a loan, and proceed the thread crap on the only willing lender.

Then, when you type something dumb about me having a friend who is an attorney, you get mad I defend myself and leave me negative feedback, even though you've never done business with me.

You disagree with what I say, so you leave me bad feedback when we've never traded.

The deal with i3lome is off until you remove your negative feedback Vod, you troll.

Good job chasing away the only willing lender, and someone who actually knows what the hell he is doing on this forum. Twat.

And i3lome, stop feeding the trolls. All it gets you is a dead deal.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 12:06:39 AM

Then, when you type something dumb about me having a friend who is an attorney, you get mad I defend myself and leave me negative feedback, even though you've never done business with me.

You disagree with what I say, so you leave me bad feedback when we've never traded.

I did specify that I risked 0.0, so that means we never traded.

I don't trust you.  You are making up stories that do not make sense.  

Have your lawyer friend email me so I can prove he is legit.  Then I would be happy to remove my negative trust.

cbhelp

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 12:07:35 AM

LOL? What is so funny? You come here, on someone else's request for a loan, and proceed the thread crap on the only willing lender.

The deal with i3lome is off until you remove your negative feedback Vod, you troll.

Good job chasing away the only willing lender, and someone who actually knows what the hell he is doing on this forum. Twat.

I don't understand what someone else's feedback has to do with you not fulfilling the loan you agreed to, after the borrower sent you sensitive information.

Op, you better hope this guy is not stealing your identity. This was fucked from the get go.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 12:10:49 AM

i3lome, will you see who's the troll?  It's Andrew.  I feel a bad for you, this could be identity theft.  I have no proof, that's just what i'll assume.
Vod is warning other loaners and lenders, what is right and wrong.  He does not have proof, but I feel like you don't need proof to express an opinion.

See, now you won't loan, BUT you still have the ID...

I won't make anymore claims, but Andrew, not loaning someone when you have their ID, that's kinda... fucked up.
I understand you might be pissed a Vod, but what does i3lome have to do with that?
AndrewWilliams

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 12:12:41 AM

It's so funny how his "friend" would be willing to help him for such little cases.  perhaps it is a very bad, unemployed lawyer Grin

What the f--- is wrong with you?

What's a matter, you don't have any friends??? My friend is a bad attorney because he is helping me???

OMG, it's like you WANT to scare successful people away from this Bitcoin forum. Loser.

You know, just cause your a loser doesn't mean you have to deflect all those feelings on others.

Vod is doing enough of that.
i3lome (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 12:15:03 AM

I did specify that I risked 0.0, so that means we never traded.

I don't trust you.  You are making up stories that do not make sense.  

Have your lawyer friend email me so I can prove he is legit.  Then I would be happy to remove my negative trust.

Can you remove the negative feedback, AndrewWilliams has done nothing wrong, This is my deal and I do not feel that I have been scammed. There are other lenders out asking the same information.

While i have disclosed who I really am and provided documents, HE has NEVER asked for the one KEY that he needs to take an Identity.

AndrewWilliams is only trying to protect himself, that is no Reason for Negative trust
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: