Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:19:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 4 BTC Loan- 30days [FILLED]  (Read 4741 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 12:51:41 AM

Hey vod.  Look at my feedback please.

I send a pm with screenshots to the guy who left it, can I send you that pm, and you tell me if he should remove his feedback?

I can't force him to remove feedback, but don't worry about it - it's not affecting your trust level in any way.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
cbhelp

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 12:53:39 AM

Just want to make sure that my side is shown, and I provided all the proof to show that his feedback is unwarranted and ridiculous.

I appreciate you taking the time. 
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 12:55:39 AM

Just want to make sure that my side is shown, and I provided all the proof to show that his feedback is unwarranted and ridiculous.

I appreciate you taking the time.  

LOL - look at this feedback I have received simply for commenting "I think this loan request is a joke" in a thread.

SERIOUSLY FUCK THIS GUY AND EVERYTHING HE STANDS FOR! HE SCAMS CHILDREN FOR DRUG MONEY TOO AND SELLS STOLEN CARS!

Scammers are going to do everything possible to screw you over.  Unless they have trust in the community, it won't affect your rating.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
i3lome (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 01:01:03 AM

Vod, that feedback is crap, the documents that were givin arnt near enough to have my identity stolen.

You feedback holds no merit and you dont know exactly what files i did send, so your fliggin shit at the wall to see what sticks.

Again, I have a Uncle that is a Virginia State Trooper thats a cop, and am related to a lawyer. There should be enough grounds to lable me a scammer according to your values.

This is totally wrong your falsly accusing someone with no proof. So i ask you can you remove the feedback, we will have proof either way it goes, Not just some false assumtion.

I am the one that already sent and agreed to the terms, THis transaction has nothing do to with you VOD, as u have already denied my loan and moved on.

AndrewWilliams

Activity: 182

Fourth richest fictional character

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 01:01:09 AM

To Troll Vod: Guess what dip $hit, you reputation is red, and guess what, it's going to stay that way until you remove your troll feedback from mine.

i3lome, exactly. This guy is a joke. Is he seriously going to give negative feedback to anyone who says they have friends that are attorneys or other professionals?

And the fact that Vod denied your loan just adds to the appearance that he is trying to kill this deal in spite.

This just reeks of jealousy...
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 01:02:43 AM

I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO PROVE TO YOU!

Yes you do.  You claimed to have an attorney friend to make yourself look credible so people will trust you more.  That is something scammers do.

Either you prove it, or as far as I am concerned you are a scammer.

Have a good night, just not here.   Smiley

i3lome (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 01:06:48 AM

I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO PROVE TO YOU!

Yes you do.  You claimed to have an attorney friend to make yourself look credible so people will trust you more.  That is something scammers do.

Either you prove it, or as far as I am concerned you are a scammer.

Have a good night, just not here.   Smiley

You taking shit out of context,

He said he had a friend look over it, getting a second opinion. Weather his friend is lawyer, cop, dog, President or the pope doest matter.
Askin someone if a document will hold up in court, that happens to be a lawyer is not trying to make himself look credible.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 01:08:06 AM

Then, when you type something dumb about me having a friend who is an attorney, you get mad I defend myself and leave me negative feedback, even though you've never done business with me.

You disagree with what I say, so you leave me bad feedback when we've never traded.

I did specify that I risked 0.0, so that means we never traded.

I don't trust you.  You are making up stories that do not make sense.  

Have your lawyer friend email me so I can prove he is legit.  Then I would be happy to remove my negative trust.

Can you remove the negative feedback, AndrewWilliams has done nothing wrong, This is my deal and I do not feel that I have been scammed. There are other lenders out asking the same information.

While i have disclosed who I really am and provided documents, HE has NEVER asked for the one KEY that he needs to take an Identity.

AndrewWilliams is only trying to protect himself, that is no Reason for Negative trust

Thank you i3lome.

Why did you send negative feedback back to Vod?  That says you risked 1 bitcoin.  Now, did that actually happen?

Vod, you're a troll and an idiot.

LOL? What is so funny? You come here, on someone else's request for a loan, and proceed the thread crap on the only willing lender.

Then, when you type something dumb about me having a friend who is an attorney, you get mad I defend myself and leave me negative feedback, even though you've never done business with me.

You disagree with what I say, so you leave me bad feedback when we've never traded.

The deal with i3lome is off until you remove your negative feedback Vod, you troll.

Good job chasing away the only willing lender, and someone who actually knows what the hell he is doing on this forum. Twat.

And i3lome, stop feeding the trolls. All it gets you is a dead deal.

i3lome, will you see who's the troll?  It's Andrew.  I feel a bad for you, this could be identity theft.  I have no proof, that's just what i'll assume.
Vod is warning other loaners and lenders, what is right and wrong.  He does not have proof, but I feel like you don't need proof to express an opinion.

See, now you won't loan, BUT you still have the ID...

I won't make anymore claims, but Andrew, not loaning someone when you have their ID, that's kinda... fucked up.
I understand you might be pissed a Vod, but what does i3lome have to do with that?
Monbux fuck off duede go get your posts somwhere else

I'm not taking any sides, if you had to come to the desperate "fuck off" you must really want this loan.  I won't bother you anymore, at least for now Smiley
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 01:09:41 AM

It's my first time leaving feedback, I did not know you could leave feedback on a 0 sum transaction, my mistake. I'll fix it if someone shows me how

copy and paste the words you said (meh) and repost it...
i3lome (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 01:10:12 AM

VOD well since you have had a hand im making sure I dont get the loan I need, Can I provide you with the same documents that Andrew Accepted. And you cover my loan.

cbhelp

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 01:11:45 AM

I have a thought...was this two scammers trying to scam each other?Huh?  

One for btc, one for information and docs.  Just a thought.
i3lome (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 01:12:15 AM

It's my first time leaving feedback, I did not know you could leave feedback on a 0 sum transaction, my mistake. I'll fix it if someone shows me how

Bro, get off my thread and eat a dick, you see all this clustefuck going on now you wanna nose it, drop your 2 cents to feel like the bigger man.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 01:12:52 AM

He said he had a friend look over it, getting a second opinion. Weather his friend is lawyer, cop, dog, President or the pope doest matter.
Askin someone if a document will hold up in court, that happens to be a lawyer is not trying to make himself look credible.

Am I?  He's clearly lying about have an attorney for a friend, since there would be no harm in having the attorney email me.  What am I going to do = harass a lawyer?   Cheesy

My friend is an attorney. He is helping me write up the new contract. Basically if he doesn't pay me back my attorney friend will be able to file against him and request summary judgement.

Forum Member - "Hmmm, he is working with a lawyer, I feel safer sending him my personal information."

Do you see why we MUST ask for proof when people make such claims?

AndrewWilliams

Activity: 182

Fourth richest fictional character

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 01:14:29 AM

Vod is an equal opportunity destroyer. If there is a way for him to fuck something, up he will.

I'm going back to my real life. Something Vod lacks and tries to make up for on the internet. It really is pathetic when you think about it.

i3lome I may still loan to you, but I am going to have to do it with a clear head. Having idiots like this attack someone like me, who is trying to help the community is troubling. I hope most others on this forum are not so pathetic.

Vod, you are delirious if you think I am going to subject one of my friends to having to deal with your screwed up ass. You are nothing but scum.

AGAIN, NO WAY IN HELL IS MY FRIEND GOING TO CALL YOU. SORRY LOSER, I KNOW YOUR LIFE IS LAME, BUT, NO. YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE, SERIOUSLY.

YOU ARE ASSUMING TALKING TO AN ATTORNEY IS DIFFICULT. IT IS NOT. PERHAPS IF YOU GOT OFF YOUR FAT, PETER GRIFFIN ASS, YOU WOULD KNOW THIS.

If I saw you in real life, you wouldn't dare say those things to my face.

But then again, if I saw YOU in real life, I would have nothing to do with you.
i3lome (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 01:16:32 AM

Vod is an equal opportunity destroyer. If there is a way for him to fuck something, up he will.

I'm going back to my real life. Something Vod lacks and tries to make up for on the internet. It really is pathetic when you think about it.

i3lome I may still loan to you, but I am going to have to do it with a clear head. Having idiots like this attack someone like me, who is trying to help the community is troubling. I most others on this forum are not so pathetic.

Sorry about all this bullshit, If you can do the loan I would appreciate it. If not I completly understand.
i3lome (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 01:19:03 AM

Am I?  He's clearly lying about have an attorney for a friend, since there would be no harm in having the attorney email me.  What am I going to do = harass a lawyer?   Cheesy

My friend is an attorney. He is helping me write up the new contract. Basically if he doesn't pay me back my attorney friend will be able to file against him and request summary judgement.

Forum Member - "Hmmm, he is working with a lawyer, I feel safer sending him my personal information."

Do you see why we MUST ask for proof when people make such claims?
So since you have killed my loan, can you give me the loan with the exact same information that I have given Andrew then you can determine if one could steal my identity
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 01:22:18 AM

So since you have killed my loan, can you give me the loan with the exact same information that I have given Andrew then you can determine if one could steal my identity

How did I kill your loan?  Do you not understand - the guy is a scammer.  He was never going to send you any BTC.  He would have sent you another PM saying the lawyer wants your SSN just for the records and boom - you would have your identity stolen.  Look at his language - he is neither mature or professional.

That being said, I only give loans with collateral.  Like I asked Andrew at the start of all this, what would I do with your ID should you not pay me back?

cbhelp

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 01:25:05 AM

How did I kill your loan?  Do you not understand - the guy is a scammer.  He was never going to send you any BTC.  He would have sent you another PM saying the lawyer wants you SSN just for the records and boom - you would have your identity stolen.  Look at his language - he is neither mature or professional as I am.

That being said, I only give loans with collateral.  Like I asked Andrew at the start of all this, what would I do with your ID should you not pay me back?

You could ask for his social and steal his iden.........

Oh wait... Lol
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 01:32:11 AM

How did I kill your loan?  Do you not understand - the guy is a scammer.  He was never going to send you any BTC.  He would have sent you another PM saying the lawyer wants you SSN just for the records and boom - you would have your identity stolen.  Look at his language - he is neither mature or professional as I am.

That being said, I only give loans with collateral.  Like I asked Andrew at the start of all this, what would I do with your ID should you not pay me back?

You could ask for his social and steal his iden.........

Oh wait... Lol

Collateral makes ID confirmation requests obsolete.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 01:33:16 AM

Bro, get off my thread and eat a dick, you see all this clustefuck going on now you wanna nose it, drop your 2 cents to feel like the bigger man.

And there goes the rage - you got no loan, you gave your ID away, and you can't even get me off this topic.  I'm in a free country, I was talking like a formal man, but no fucking more.  why the fuck do you hate me so much anyways?  Or do you just hate people who don't give you money?

You tread people like Vod with more respect - just because he is a hero member?  No offence on Vod whatsoever.  
You should learn to respect people...

I had suggested before (which you didn't listen to, of course) that we both just ignore each other with the ignore button.  a lot of stress is taken away on both sides.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: