Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:53:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 4 BTC Loan- 30days [FILLED]  (Read 4739 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 01:34:17 AM

And there goes the rage - you got no loan, you gave your ID away, and you can't even get me off this topic.  I'm in a free country, I was talking like a formal man, but no fucking more.  why the fuck do you hate me so much anyways?  Or do you just hate people who don't give you money?

Don't give into the profanity dude - it's a sign of a weak mind.  Be the better man.    Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
i3lome (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 01:34:26 AM

So since you have killed my loan, can you give me the loan with the exact same information that I have given Andrew then you can determine if one could steal my identity

How did I kill your loan?  Do you not understand - the guy is a scammer.  He was never going to send you any BTC.  He would have sent you another PM saying the lawyer wants you SSN just for the records and boom - you would have your identity stolen.  Look at his language - he is neither mature or professional as I am.

That being said, I only give loans with collateral.  Like I asked Andrew at the start of all this, what would I do with your ID should you not pay me back?

This guy has not scammed anyone, you have no proof. That's why you keep resorting to the "he said he has a lawyer friend"   He has never asked for my SSN and his language doesn't mean anything. We are in a public environment, not a professional setting so word usage means nothing. The fact that you bring up you speak professional earns you a scammer tag by your own standards.

Your basing your decisions off of what if's. He has never asked for anything that would give control of my identy and yet BTCjam and other lenders require similar if not more information. Why would you wait till I give the last file to get my loan to start bulling a user. As a professional, you should no making accusations based off something you have no knowledge of is childish.

As  being a Professional you would already, a lawyer is not goin to take his time to call or email a person to appease some random user on a chat forum. So shows that you are not interested in Good users or Scam user, just to exercise some bogus control issue you have
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 01:37:48 AM

This guy has not scammed anyone, you have no proof. That's why you keep resorting to the "he said he has a lawyer friend"   He has never asked for my SSN and his language doesn't mean anything. We are in a public environment, not a professional setting so word usage means nothing. The fact that you bring up you speak professional earns you a scammer tag by your own standards.

Your basing your decisions off of what if's. He has never asked for anything that would give control of my identy and yet BTCjam and other lenders require similar if not more information. Why would you wait till I give the last file to get my loan to start bulling a user. As a professional, you should no making accusations based off something you have no knowledge of is childish.

GOOD!  Sounds like you two see eye to eye.  Give him your info, and he'll give you a loan, and you two can neg rep me and talk about me all you want over coffee.   He should be lending to you just because you have a common enemy!   Cheesy

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
cbhelp

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 01:38:23 AM

So since you have killed my loan, can you give me the loan with the exact same information that I have given Andrew then you can determine if one could steal my identity

How did I kill your loan?  Do you not understand - the guy is a scammer.  He was never going to send you any BTC.  He would have sent you another PM saying the lawyer wants you SSN just for the records and boom - you would have your identity stolen.  Look at his language - he is neither mature or professional as I am.

That being said, I only give loans with collateral.  Like I asked Andrew at the start of all this, what would I do with your ID should you not pay me back?

As  being a Professional you would already, a lawyer is not goin to take his time to call or email a person to appease some random user on a chat forum. So shows that you are not interested in Good users or Scam user, just to exercise some bogus control issue you have

You are either ripe to get scammed, or just looking for free btc.
i3lome (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 01:38:35 AM

It's my first time leaving feedback, I did not know you could leave feedback on a 0 sum transaction, my mistake. I'll fix it if someone shows me how

copy and paste the words you said (meh) and repost it...
Bro, get off my thread and eat a dick, you see all this clustefuck going on now you wanna nose it, drop your 2 cents to feel like the bigger man.

And there goes the rage - you got no loan, you gave your ID away, and you can't even get me off this topic.  I'm in a free country, I was talking like a formal man, but no fucking more.  why the fuck do you hate me so much anyways?  Or do you just hate people who don't give you money?

You tread people like Vod with more respect - just because he is a hero member?  No offence on Vod whatsoever.  
You should learn to respect people...

I had suggested before (which you didn't listen to, of course) that we both just ignore each other with the ignore button.  a lot of stress is taken away on both sides.
Monbux, I hate posers that's it. Your actions fit the profile. Not made I didn't get the money cause Ill have the money in my account on the 25th like the original post states. It just pisses me off trying to go by Forum standard to get a loan and do everything proper. TO have a bunch of idiots come in and muddy up shit.
i3lome (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 01:39:25 AM

You are either ripe to get scammed, or just looking for free btc.
Thank you for another contribution from the peanut gallery,
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 01:43:04 AM

Don't give into the profanity dude - it's a sign of a weak mind.  Be the better man.    Smiley

I tried - and failed.  I tried to ignore, but then again I saw his comments about me - I couldn't resist, he loves insulting me and my family :/
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 01:43:40 AM

It's my first time leaving feedback, I did not know you could leave feedback on a 0 sum transaction, my mistake. I'll fix it if someone shows me how

Bro, get off my thread and eat a dick, you see all this clustefuck going on now you wanna nose it, drop your 2 cents to feel like the bigger man.

You tread people like Vod with more respect - just because he is a hero member?  No offence on Vod whatsoever.  

I had suggested before (which you didn't listen to, of course) that we both just ignore each other with the ignore button.  a lot of stress is taken away on both sides.
Monbux, I hate posers that's it. Your actions fit the profile. Not made I didn't get the money cause Ill have the money in my account on the 25th like the original post states. It just pisses me off trying to go by Forum standard to get a loan and do everything proper. TO have a bunch of idiots come in and muddy up shit.

If these people piss you off, ignore them or leave.  Cause they ain't gunna listen to you.

This guy has not scammed anyone, you have no proof.

You called me a scammer - I said the exact same thing.  Yet you still called me a scammer. :/  Follow your own words, eh?  I'll be ignoring this thrad from now on.
i3lome (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 02:40:35 AM

I had suggested before (which you didn't listen to, of course) that we both just ignore each other with the ignore button.  a lot of stress is taken away on both sides.

If these people piss you off, ignore them or leave.  Cause they ain't gunna listen to you.

This guy has not scammed anyone, you have no proof.

You called me a scammer - I said the exact same thing.  Yet you still called me a scammer. :/  Follow your own words, eh?  I'll be ignoring this thrad from now on.
Monbux- damn dude I walked away on the other thread cause for one your too stupid to remember what you post or too lazy to go back threw and read what you have posted. If have persisted on messing with me after I called you on your bullshit.

I posted a Paintball gun for sell on the forum and you bid 0.001 i laughed and suggested 0.01 start bid which you lol'd and agreed, then proceded to ask for shipping discount which was 0.10 shipped to start with then back out cause reviews for the gun were crappy. THat was koo let that go

I also posted a VPS Quarker script that let you "Mine for free" i had listed for 0.01 btc(later just gave away)
Not only did i get crap from you about, How is it free when i have to buy it type shit. Like i said you pay for the information on how to mine for free.. I then offered to let a user try it out and report back which was you. I set up the VPS quarker mining to your quark address then PM you the Coding to get it working then having to give you tech support cause you couldnt copy and paste following the directions.Also told you the work around to get more Free Linode trail. So I took the time a made a video for you showing you step by step how to copy and past the code in. Never recieved a response or thank you, I did get the "thank you, he sent me 36 quark" post in the forum.

That was not correct. Your wallet showed you mined those coins and im sure a few more than 36, but I didnt send quark the vps mined for you like it was supposed to but you conveid that I paid you.

Let that go, now here we are after the 0.11btc for Paintball gun being too high, too 0.01btc too expencive. You proceed to deny me for 4 btc lan, which clearly you are not capable of doing. Yes, you said you could buy in, but couldnt anyone if they wanted to. Then you make fun of my collateral options while battling me on the syntax of the collatral definition.

I tried to let you know that collateral is something the borrow intends to get back. On this forum collateral is the Loan amount plus 20% in litecoins or similar. Some do the mail item to Escrow, blah blah blah.

Honestly if I had the amount I was trying to borrow in LTC, the solution is simple Sell the LTC to cover cost and make purchase.No loan no bullshit.

In real life, with a bank loan collateral is a contract. You go home and list the Serials of the items and return to the bank with the agreement"

ie- If i dont pay as agreed, the loan is in default and the lender now owns the items listed. IE flatscreen, xboxs, ps3, etc. also fine print contains borrower must pay court fees yada yadaa. Yes, if borrower doesnt want to volunteer said items, YOu have to goto court and get it settled, and the lender gets the items anyway. Borrower is better off turning over items instead of thousands in court fees, lawyers.

I understand that Loans bait scammers and preditors, but whats the point of jumping through every hoop thats set out only to be cut down but those that are scared and unwilling to take the risk. Put you big girl panties on and accept there is risk and stop CRYING wolf before anything happens

IF both parties are willing to accept the risk and do whats asked other users should set back and watch. Let what about to happen, happen. You may be suprised, if you were right the whole time there is your chance for I told you.
To many butt sore users make this scene look like a shady back ally where I will be raped, robbed and left for dead. Just like in real life there are some bad people which ruin it for the rest of us.

So Monbux buddy, Forehead kiss, take it easy in real life and make good choices. I dont hate or not like you as a person but your Monbux costume comes of kinda like an ass. Sorry about the remarks about your family and anything personal i said
AndrewWilliams

Activity: 182

Fourth richest fictional character

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 05:59:28 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2013, 06:15:41 AM by AndrewWilliams

I want to thank all the baiters in this thread for exposing themselves for the fools they really are.

Vod: I am pretty sure your mother dropped you on the head as a child. That is the only logical answer I can come up with for why you are so damn stupid.

Summary of this thread:

i3lome starts thread to borrow 4 BTC. People give him a lot of crap, nitpicking stupid things. Monbux posts a bunch of crap about nothing, gets called out about it by posormo on page 2. Apparently monbux posts has been on a posting spree posting dumb crap to increase his post count.

I offer to lend i3lome the money. On page 3, I post that I have received his license am waiting on a second form of ID and rewriting the contract.

The very next post, Vod asks me what I'm going to do with his ID if he doesn't repay the loan. I answer him, not knowing he is a troll, letting him know I have a friend that is an attorney and helping with writing a new contract. Vod replies if I am going to do the same for another borrower Professor James Moriarity. Mind you Professor is only asking for 0.3 BTC. Vod says that a judge would rule against me for charging "loan shark rates." You can't make this sh!t up.

Vod then goes on to start warning i3lome about me, saying I must be a scammer because I want to loan to Professor, since Professor MUST be a scammer. He offers no proof of this and goes on to say he is wary because I asked for ID, and *gasp* a second form of ID. So, what the hell is wrong with that? I see plenty of other people ask for ID and utility bills as a form of collateral in lieu of real collateral, yet Vod feels he has to single me out for that very thing.

It all quickly degenerates at this point. After I call Vod out for talking out of his ass, he continues to attack me, now the reason being that I said my friend whose and attorney is helping me. I $hit you not! He goes on to say that it wouldn't be a valid contract because I am charging illegal rates. Really? What rate would that be? Please show me, anywhere in this thread, I ever posted I was charging an interest rate. You can't because I never did. I'm lending 4 BTC and receiving 5 BTC at the end of the loan. Not to mention Vod is commenting on something he knows nothing about; law. He wants to come on her and play Judge when he has no legal experience whatsoever. He spews a bunch of bullshit about high interest rates being illegal (tell that to payday loan companies, dummy), while I have a friend who is an attorney guiding me.

And that's when Vod starts accusing me of lying about having a friend who is an attorney. Classy.
The troll Vod then proceeds to give me negative feedback. Yes, negative feedback. I have never done a trade with this moron who has an education of a 12 year old, let alone invited him to stick his greasy nose into my business, yet he feels he is above everything and can do it because he thinks I'm lying.

His feedback reads: "Asking for forms of ID that could be used for identity theft."

Wow, wouldn't that include like, half the lenders on here? Do these thoughts come to Vod on his own, or does he inhale glue for the inspiration? Why does Vod do this? Besides the aforementioned brain damage resulting from being dropped on the head as baby, its because Vod is a troll and a H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E!
When he realizes how stupid he is, he changes the feedback reason. More on that below.

To add idiocy to his ignorance and sheer stupidity, Vod starts demanding I have my friend call him or he won't remove the negative feedback. Again, I $hit you not. You cannot make this up.

monbox starts spewing smack again at this point, apparently kissing Vod's ass comes naturally to him.
cbhelp you are a troll too. None of your posts make sense. Keep your pea brain ideas in your pea head.
Apparently being a Hero Member like Vod allows one to act like an ass, and speak from the ass, while lemmings like monbox follow in glee.

Vod starts "demanding" the name of my friends law firm. You wish! No one made you King of the Hill, you little twat! Get your nose out of my business, you ignorant little tool!

He continues spewing his illogic. He then CHANGES the feedback reason to: "Claims to have a lawyer friend to boost his credibility, but will not provide proof."
Wow. Just wow. Like I have said many times, this deal was agreed to before I mentioned anything about my friend, and the only reason I brought him up, is because Vod the Slob asked me why I was confident lending!

At this point i3lome calls out Vod for his bullshit. It comes out that Vod denied a request to lend i3lome, leading us to believe he is doing this whole threadcrap out of spite.

Vod predictably lies again, this time his reasoning is that my attorney friend was going to call him and ask for his social security number. So, again, I'm not horribly surprised, Vod is back to making up things. Perhaps Vod takes drugs. Perhaps.

After all this, I am still going to lend to i3lome.
He has shown himself to be a man of integrity, and through his words, an honest man. At my real job, I can usually tell if a customer is honest within a few minutes of talking to them. As such, i3lome stood strong when his feet were held to the fire. Truely a man of his word.

On the other hand, Vod is going to eat his words. I will make sure everyone knows what a hyprocrite and a liar he is.  Vod took the time to stalk my posts on another thread, yet neglected to find another recent loan request that I successfully funded yesterday, before he started his thread crap.

Vod is truely a fool and liar. May he burn in hell.

I will not retract this statement about Vod burning in hell, until he apologizes for the trouble he caused, and removes the negative feedback he placed on my profile without cause. I further implore others to add to Vod's negative feedback, which he richly deserves for his hypocritical behavior and flat out lying ways. This is a small community, and Vod is poisoning it with his lies and sheer stupidity. Until he shows remorse and fixes his fraud, he needs to be shamed.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 06:05:43 AM

Congrats on doing the right thing!  

Do you feel better getting all that off your chest?  Now you can concentrate on the next forum member!   Wink

AndrewWilliams

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 06:13:09 AM

Congrats on doing the right thing!  

Do you feel better getting all that off your chest?  Now you can concentrate on the next forum member!   Wink

How dumb are you? I was lending to i3lome before your stupid ass started causing trouble on this thread. What part of piss off don't you understand?

The next forum member? It looks like YOU are the only idiot giving negative feedback without cause, cunt.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 06:21:06 AM

How dumb are you?

Don't worry - I don't think we're anywhere close to the same intelligence.   Wink

To summarize:  i3lome got his loan and you and I left negative feedback for each other.  

I'm closing the book on this very productive chapter.   Smiley

AndrewWilliams

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 06:24:11 AM

You got that right. Your IQ is about as low as you can get without being comatose.

Must be hard living with such a mental handicap. But enough about you.

Are you going to remove your negative feedback, to which I will remove yours, or are you going to continue to act like a douche?
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 06:40:27 AM

Are you going to remove your negative feedback, to which I will remove yours, or are you going to continue to act like a douche?

That would show other scammers they can have negative feedback removed by extortion.  No thanks.

Re-read all your personal attacks against me (and many others) today and understand we don't live in a world without consequence.

AndrewWilliams

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 06:53:49 AM

That would show other scammers they can have negative feedback removed by extortion.  No thanks.

Re-read all your personal attacks against me (and many others) today and understand we don't live in a world without consequence.

Only scammer here is you, you self righteous prick.

Yes, consequences are real and that is why you have negative feedback, troll. You lie and smear, you pay, see how that works?

Looks like the Canadian frost has gotten the better of your little amoeba you call a brain. Good luck in life, you'll need it.
i3lome (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 08:57:08 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2013, 09:50:18 AM by i3lome

AndrewWilliams, I want to thank you for still going ahead as planned.  Dont really want to spark off nothing so I just want to keep it short

Payment address is the same as the signature.

1H7E7YqMoWQZsUCumbvyASYJzpnz3dudaB
i3lome (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 09:02:16 PM

Will confirm when funds arrive, hoping soon. I got about 2 hours to get order placed
AndrewWilliams

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 01:48:58 AM

Funded.

4 BTC Sent.

5.25 BTC due in 30 days.

https://blockchain.info/address/1H7E7YqMoWQZsUCumbvyASYJzpnz3dudaB
i3lome (OP)