Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:56:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: People are more on Airdrops/bounties nowadays. No more interest in investing?  (Read 498 times)
yurenchuang7125

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:16:02 AM

Investments require capital, and bonuses and airdrops do not require any money, and everyone can participate.

Most of the people who do the bounty and the airdrops are also investors, and that's what I do. It is because of the recognition of cryptographic currencies.
Eros1on

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:17:54 AM

I think it is more in line with the nature of the block chain. Are XMR and dash not all air-dropped? Then the author tries to develop, so the money doesn't have to be bad.

jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:19:13 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2018, 04:55:09 AM by jaocoincrypto18

This is an observation. It seems people who want extra money/passive income
engage with crypto not thru investing money but thru bounty and airdrop hunting.
I think this is not healthy for crypto market in general. Very few capital flowing in, but massive
cashouts.

What do you think?

That is not true because every ICO have already provided a structure of their token from the bounties to the participants that mostly 2% to 5% are allocated for the bounties which mean investors will earn the most tokens up to 70% including bonuses of the ICO token structure. It just happen that the most of bounties are dumping their tokens because they join the ICO project not to engage in trading but to earn for their future expenses but still that is only 5% dumping compare to 70% holding that own by the investors.

appleyard

Activity: 359
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:57:35 AM

engage with crypto not thru investing money but thru bounty and airdrop hunting.
I think this is not healthy for crypto market in general. Very few capital flowing in, but massive
cashouts.

What do you think?

This is for real but you cant deny the fact this small participants of airdrops and bounties has big role in ico in spreading news and advertising about specific ico. they join on campaign because they cant afford to invest a big money so their purpose is to work and earn.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:18:35 AM

Did you have any prove to backup that people that doing bounty and not investing is not healthy for crypto market in general? Because as far as i know bounties only count as a small percentage than the total supply of the coin, eventhough bountyhunter mostly dump the price and affect the market after received their own shares, i dont think it really effect the market in general because large sum of money mostly didnt owned by bounty hunters. And most people become bounty hunters due to they dont have enough money to invest in the market itselves, if they really do have money then they won't consider become bounty hunter in the first place.
Nilupulie

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:21:14 AM

This is true. There are two main reasons for this. One is most of the people do not have initial capital to invest in Cryptocurrency trading and due to this reason they involved with bounty and airdrops. Secondly majority of people have lack of knowledge about Cryptocurrency trading and they fear to invest into their money to this. So they also sometimes involve with bounty campaigns.
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 07:42:23 PM

Many people can not afford to invest since they have a bad financial situation. I guess they are more likely to hunt the bounties

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:02:30 PM

this is not true at least not in all cases , even if individuals are from poor countries what i see is that yes they will convert some of their earnings but a percentage is usually invested somewhere along the chain. if they wanna just do the bounties and withdraw their pay that's fine because at the end of the day they are providing a service and we have to be careful we are not playing the same games as the government in trying to regulate how and what we do with out hard earned bitcoins. I'm definitely for investing in bitcoins as it makes sense to support and help build the system that's providing your "bread and butter".

brengoskandel

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:43:36 PM

that's not true at all, my personal opinion
now all investors are taking a break. with the fall of bitcoin prices there has been asset sales on a large scale, all investors are securing their assets.
bounty and airdrop have absolutely no effect.
and after the normal price, I am sure all investors will re-invest.
nightmanisrightman

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:56:40 PM

I completely disagree and I do so because I believe you are just using the bias of what you see here on the forums as proof for what happens in the world. Your anecdotal experience here on BCT is vastly different from the whole world crypto experience and I think having these glasses on blinds us to how much investing is actually happening which is probably more than any of us would actually believe is on going.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 09:06:25 PM

cashouts.

What do you think?
in my opinion those who participate in bounty will still not cashout every earning they get
i also participate in bounty campaign and i hold different token i convert some in bitcoin to hold
what good thing happening in bitcoin is the supply is splitting into small amount the adoption of people
the cycle will continue and this the proof that bitcoin is not only for rich

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:09:30 PM

cashouts.

What do you think?
Bounty hunting for most new in this forum for me is just a starting point for investing.Those were ways to earn some money inorder to have a capital for investments.Bitcoins price is very expensive and not everyone here can afford it so it really needs to find an alternative way to earn for future plans.

Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:30:39 PM

cashouts.

What do you think?
That is true.  Many members are being persistent for airdrop registration and hunting but is not active in joining signature campaigns.  Many depends on what they will get from airdrop but we can't blame them because some airdrop coins have high value. You don't need to do much in airdrop unlike campaigns,  you just have to register.  In fact,  the traffic in blockchain is caused by many transactions that are mostly for selling airdrop tokens.

Bounty hunting for most new in this forum for me is just a starting point for investing.Those were ways to earn some money inorder to have a capital for investments.Bitcoins price is very expensive and not everyone here can afford it so it really needs to find an alternative way to earn for future plans.
True,  the price is not affordable back then and when I was trying to save money for investing,  the price kicks off.  It became more harder and impossible to buy bitcoin for investing.  Joining signature campaigns and saving money is a good choice to be able to invest but as you see not all people have the luck of always getting good campaigns so people find other ways.  Airdrop has been helpful so people continue to entertain it.

felipe04

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:14:03 PM

They don't know it that's the problem but after try to invest here of course i think they will love it and we are here to guide them about investing,the best example of the investing by now if your here in this past january 2017 are in xrb and in aion they promote this so the price now have good value in the market so still investing is good and bad for them if they not try it.
Ms Emi

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

Complete transparency on your charitable donations

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:46:34 PM

To be honest, people love free things and since many ICOs are distributing and giving free tokens before their project launching and that's what makes them look for more, some are thinking practical but some are not investing. reason?? ---don't have money to use as capital in investing, and I am one of them.

G i f t c o i n  ♥  Small change. Big impact.
ICO: 20th March 2018 (https://www.giftcoin.org/)
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:03:09 PM

cashouts.

What do you think?

Well, it is because a great way and easiest way of earning money, all you have to do is wear their signature and post or just do what they require you to do. In bounty you don't have to spend a single dime to earn huge amount of money, all you have to do is to work hard, and i think that;s the reason why more people now are being engaged to join bounty than invest in ICO. 

goribert

Activity: 118

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:41:31 PM

It is true that every day the community of bounty hunters grows, looking for chances that allow them to access this great market without the need to invest, but it is evident that the money that can be obtained through the bounty programs does not come from thin air. If these programs exist is because there is enough money to distribute these bounties. Keep in mind that in reality only 2% of the profits are distributed, so the developers still have 98% to carry out their project.
Samj16

Activity: 162

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:55:06 AM

In my opinion,I think other individuals dont have that enough money to invest so for the meantime they joined bounties to earn tokens which they will use as a capital. No money came out from their own pocket the only thing that they invested was their time. Maybe others are scared to invest because they know cyrpto's volatility and they dont want to lose what they have. Lets just hope that other members will have the courage to take risk in investing they might never know once they invest they will earn more than what they are earning right now. But well,still at the end of the day the decision will still depends on ourselves. We have different views in life.Smiley

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
rajatjain

Activity: 210
Merit: 16

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:00:23 AM

It is true that every day the community of bounty hunters grows, looking for chances that allow them to access this great market without the need to invest, but it is evident that the money that can be obtained through the bounty programs does not come from thin air. If these programs exist is because there is enough money to distribute these bounties. Keep in mind that in reality only 2% of the profits are distributed, so the developers still have 98% to carry out their project.

Yes bounties are fine since it restricts people who really work for the project like translation and carrying the name of the project. but what happens when airdrops come int he equation or people getting tokens just to join a telegram group. the team shows strength of 5k or 10k members in their telegram group which is made out of complete garbage, people who are not at all interested to participate in any kind of discussion or whatsoever.

xxToaDxx

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:00:08 PM

I think since they need taken in their lesson unambiguously for the people United Nations agency ar regularly golf stroke resources into some HYIP locales, Also, on the far side any doubt an oversized portion of the new ones ar from the poor nations and do not usually have a funding to place resources into so that they ar gaining their money through bringing and bounties. However, i feel once they need enough money and data they'd begin golf stroke resources into crypto's thus I figure it would not usually influence the market that a lot of.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: