Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:47:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How was your experience in joining bounty or airdrop?  (Read 6807 times)
Temmy007

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:44:51 AM

Majority of airdrop now are scam,  but so far my experience in airdrop has being great cause I have made good amount of money from airdrop and bounty, I was made made $6000 from a single bounty

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Temmy007

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:46:25 AM

Hey everyone!

I am very new to joining airdrops. I just wanna know if you had experience joining into some ICOs but did not receive your expected tokens? Or what was your first tokens that you received?

My first received token was very rewarding experience, still counting other and tracking my airdrops atm.

Can you share some of your experiences about this matter?

thank you!

There are so many airdrops that i joined but there not token received.
The first token i receive from airdrop is EQUAL and it was awesome as i sold the token with 500 USD.
Bounty is good and been into this for months, and there's a lot of token with good potential.
My first Token from bounty is CRED from VERIFY bounty which i sold for 1,200 USD.
good luck to you Smiley

Hello sir,  I also participated in the equal airdrop, they shared and the airdrop is worth less than $100 I wonder how you made $500 from it. If you mind to share
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:46:50 AM

Hey everyone!

I am very new to joining airdrops. I just wanna know if you had experience joining into some ICOs but did not receive your expected tokens? Or what was your first tokens that you received?

My first received token was very rewarding experience, still counting other and tracking my airdrops atm.

thank you!
Hey, my experience with bounty is quite positive and I go on joining bounty companies, as for airdrops now I consider them just a waste of time that does not worth providing mail info and other.
sandaru

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:55:43 AM

So far not so good in the case of airdrops. But in the case of bounty,  i have earned a big money.you Just find a good bounty campaign and you will earn big money for sure. Never give up it. Bounty is the best way to find an initial amount of money for those who does not have money. Keep on joining bounty campaign and do obey the rules they have mentioned in the bounty thread.. currently i am following a good bounty campaign called Daneel ico campaign. If you like you can join it. It is a good one for sure
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:00:52 AM

Nowadays airdrops are like flood I would say 10 out of 100 airdrops are genuine rest all are fake I can say. I have participated in hundreds of airdrop but I get very meagre airdrop coins I would say it's a waist of time to fill airdrops rather than airdrops we should focus on good bounties that gives more than airdrop. Bounty coin has most of the time good value we can hold bounty coins for long-term that has real value but airdrop coins are like pump and dump coins most of the airdrop coins are just like scrap in portfolio. My overall experience is good for ICOs and bounties but one should do proper research before investing in any ICO. I received AMM and QVT bounty coins that has still good value to hold for longterm apart from this I have received many bounty coins that I am holding at the moment.

RDNX

Merit: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:05:12 AM

Hey everyone!

thank you!

I love some Airdrop event which not conducted an ICO, only pure Airdrop event like REBL, EQUAL and ELTCOIN. Because, its will delivered their token very fast. Unlike Airdrop which also conducted an ICO. You have to wait until the end of ICO, then you will get your Airdrop.
amitkumratra

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:14:52 AM

I participated in lots of airdrops and only 5% of them rewarded me by Coins but balance 95% airdrops were fake. The first coin i receive from airdrop is Monero, but today it has not very good price in the market. It may be due to down market.
After that, I decided that I will leave the airdrops and only do the bounty campaign where 100% guarantee that they will gives reward of our work. And PECUNIO is my first bounty campaign.
blozo

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 11:18:00 AM

Regarding airdrop 90% of them are crap.Then you can find the few good ones and be rewarded (I got for example in the Oyster airdrop in November, more than 2000 PRL airdropped for each user  Smiley )

Instead, bounties programs of legit projects/ICOs are most of the times good. You need to find a good project with a good bounty manager and you will be rewarded for your work

ganlianshifu1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:41:20 AM

I've been here for a short time, and I've added some drops!

I only get WZI's token, 410, and I don't know what his price is yet!

Participate in wepower's bounty task, the token will be paid this month!
Welovespace

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:02:33 PM

My experience till now is surprisingly positive. I began to subscribe to airdrops 2-3 weeks ago and I already received 41000 Candy, 250 Poly, 1000 Jesus Coin, 100000 Mankind First, 2000 Refereum and some other. Of course many of them are worthing really few dollars (for the moment!) but some of them I reach to exchange for 100/200$. I found a really good website collecting information about Crypto Token Airdrops and it is daily updated:  www.airdroptracker.co   I hope it can be useful
ItBeginInAfrica

Activity: 120
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:09:55 PM

my first and best experience is with DeepOnion (ONION).
40 weekly airdrops, next Friday it will be n.31.
Also quality of the project is very high with a skilled dev team too.

That's why I've never sold anything and keep hodling

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ra213

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 02:10:37 PM

My experience till now is surprisingly positive. I began to subscribe to airdrops 2-3 weeks ago and I already received 41000 Candy, 250 Poly, 1000 Jesus Coin, 100000 Mankind First, 2000 Refereum and some other. Of course many of them are worthing really few dollars (for the moment!) but some of them I reach to exchange for 100/200$. I found a really good website collecting information about Crypto Token Airdrops and it is daily updated:  www.airdroptracker.co   I hope it can be useful

Thank you for the tip, I will check this website out. I didn't have positive experience about airdrops with one exception. Mostly they expect way too much for an airdrop worth a few dollars. Airdrops should not be bound to any conditions.

The one exception from above is DeepOnion. It is like many others bound to rules, but at least you get approximate four percent of your holdings every week.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:12:45 PM

Thanks for the info! I went to the site that you dropped, it really inspires confidence. It's worth spending the time to sort out and register there, for more information.
vfrcbv91

Activity: 337
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:17:22 PM

My first experience in bounty was very successful. I participated in the signature company for Cindicator and received 15715 coins! At the time of ico their price was 157 $. I kept all the coins and now they cost 3,150 $!
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:17:33 PM

To be honest, I do not have much experience in participating in bounty projects. I previously participated in the Zipper project, they have not paid the bounty yet. Therefore, I have nothing to say. It seems to me that they will deceive us all, I hope this does not happen
bosede1

Activity: 714
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:28:06 PM

I have participated in a lot of airdrop and like someone make mentioning of Equal airdrop I also participated and this has been the highest paid airdrop so far, to Bounty I am into it also. If you can be patient enough to accumulate the profit from airdrop then you should go for it, and there are a little who are worth it like those who are fortunate to participate in Oyster airdrop. But if not you can go for bounty.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
edhp

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:29:25 PM

To be honest, I do not have much experience in participating in bounty projects. I previously participated in the Zipper project, they have not paid the bounty yet. Therefore, I have nothing to say. It seems to me that they will deceive us all, I hope this does not happen

give them time to sort things out. token distribution and unlock is not finished, so the bounty can wait.
Yungphash

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:29:35 PM

I participate in both Airdrop and Bounty. The first token i received was LCWP though it is valueless.
I would recommend bounty because filling airdrop form i s just a waste of time.
cryptocue

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:32:13 PM

Hey everyone!

thank you!
Some of these bounties are not paying their participants which you can report them to moderator so they will be panished,but if the bounty campaign is good enough you will get paid with a decent amount of tokens which you can convert to ethereum or bitcoin or any coin you prefered,but i suggest you to hold these tokens the project has reach its maximum potentials.

edited : i dont join any airdrops because these free airdrops has lower chance to have some value in the future compare to the tokens you will receive in bounties.

cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:34:03 PM

Hey everyone!

thank you!

My experience on airdrop is not too good because many airdrop I got not going to market/exchange. But about bounty, I am gaining not many tokens but its satisfied me
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: