Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:33:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How was your experience in joining bounty or airdrop?  (Read 6813 times)
ifekosu

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:03:50 PM

Haven't participate in any bounty campaign yet, but had filled hundreds of Airdrop forms.

I get the feeling that you are forced to spam content on forums during campaigns, so that is one of the reasons why I haven't tried to participate.

On the other hand, like everyone already written, most Airdrops are scams... I got lucky with one, so started participating more often, maybe too often... not so happy right now, I have a feeling that I'm just wasting my time.

I'm reading a lot on this forum, but looks like I will have to be more active to qualify for bounty campaigns Sad 
hollarolla

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:11:29 PM

airdrop is time wasting, bounty is better, you can participate in the many ICO bounties from 1 account at the one time
blankpaladin

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:13:07 PM

I've experience didn't get anything in all airdrops I've been participated. But in bounties, I encountered twice not being paid or rewarded. Recently, I got some tokens in bounties so I appreciated it much. All my efforts is worth it. So i've decided to join only in bounties and not anymore in airdrops Smiley
boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:18:26 PM

Not really a goo campaign because i have joined campaigns which the managers arent that well known endedn up not getting paid a single penny bu i have learned it a hardway so now i am only joining those campaigns which these well known managers are handling,yahoo,needmoney are good campaign managers which are paying the stakes as promised.

sukey2008

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:20:23 PM

Most of airdrop now are scam,  but bounty is something different, some of the bounty are really promising and could bring you good rewards!
I've got really some values from those bounties
Lupus Solitarius

Activity: 273
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:03:08 PM

Not bad. I didn't become millionaire with airdrops, most of them was a failure, but I has some nice surprises.
So, as it requires very little work, it worth of it.
With the bounties, we'll see what results I'll have.

Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 05:11:20 PM

Hey everyone!

I am very new to joining airdrops. I just wanna know if you had experience joining into some ICOs but did not receive your expected tokens? Or what was your first tokens that you received?

My first received token was very rewarding experience, still counting other and tracking my airdrops atm.

Can you share some of your experiences about this matter?

thank you!
Most airdrops are a waste of time and will give me more frustrations than reward.

I prefer bounty campaigns such as signatures as I can give a proper effort and be rewarded nicely. It's exciting and gives me chills every time the campaign ends as I am excited to what the project will be headed.

awazieik

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 08:28:31 PM

Hey everyone!

I am very new to joining airdrops. I just wanna know if you had experience joining into some ICOs but did not receive your expected tokens? Or what was your first tokens that you received?

My first received token was very rewarding experience, still counting other and tracking my airdrops atm.

thank you!

I have received very rewarding coins in the crypto space and I have also received some crappy coins too. In fact some of the airdrops i received, were just given to me without any participation. Also there were some ICOs i joined that I was cheated with the tokens but i realized that such is life.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Aaarono

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:30:15 PM

Hey everyone!

thank you!

I hate it when an Airdrop requires me to share something. Usually those are scam airdrops because they are either attempting to:
1. Raise followers for a Twitter/Facebook page to participate in bounty campaigns
2. Raise group members for Telegram Groups in order to again, participatei n Bounty campaigns

If they give me the token for no reason, I get it, if not goodbye. There are exceptions though.
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:33:21 PM

Every campaign i've joined paid out their tokens. Still waiting for Envion team to make their calculations. Many people think that they're scam, but i disagree, the project idea is fascinatinng:) the first token i received came to me the day before yesterday - Copytrack CPY for their sig campaign.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:36:21 PM

Hey everyone!

thank you!

I usually stay away from most of the airdrops. Most of the scammy airdrops which we see here are worthless. Specially the ones which ask you to send donation in advance to get airdrop. If thats done, thats not an airdrop.

I did received few amazing airdrops though, includes $REBL, $BLUE, etc.

Talking about bounties, these are actually pretty more interesting, where you actually do tasks to earn rewards. I only take parts in bounties where I see the project being worthful and having good chances of success.
Even before joining a bounty, I review them as an ICO as I am investing my time in this project if not money and time is money my friend  Wink

I check the whitepaper, team, advisory board, the project and its real world implication.
cryptomema

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:53:03 PM

Not really a good experience,you have worked for about months and you will only get little stakes that couldnt even pay your internet bills for a month.Some of the bounty managers, will get most of the stakes and will only give a little to nothing with the bounty hunters,greedy corrupt people are still making a lot of money and making a lot of people stupid.

Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:05:32 PM

At first it was totally hard for me but in my own experience i'm gaining big not just having a stakes but the knowledge i got here in this forum, Bounty is more profitable than airdrop so i better look at those promising coins.
Cryptococco

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:29:16 PM

Not so bad, but not too good. Airdrops are for the most part useless, and campaign are just unpredictable, because may be you do a lot of work, and then you receive nothing.
Magister Magus

Activity: 328
Merit: 39

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:31:43 PM

Well, this is my second campaign, and I hope it will have a good success. The first was with SwissBorg, and it was regularly paid.
Of course, at my level, nothing spectacular, but acceptable.
With airdrop, I did some experiments, but the results were insignificant. Btw, for a so little effort, it's not a problem.

What I see is that now campaigns last very much: more experienced members said to me that last year the average duration was just some weeks, now we are talking about months.
If the campaign doesn't have success, you've lost months of work.
But it's part of the game, and sure we are not here just to make campaigns.

▂▂▃▅▇ EVO - THE WORLD OF SELF-DEVELOPMENT ▇▅▃▂▂
MEDIUM    ●  LINKEDIN  ●TELEGRAM ◄  Blockchain platform for assessing and developing human skills  ▶ TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK  ●
WHITEPAPER
Omnia Vanitas

Activity: 110

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:16:50 AM

Not too bad with airdrops, I just had some nice surprises; nothing big, just nice.
With bounty, this is my first campaign, so I hope I've chosen correctly!
DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:29:01 AM

At first it was totally hard for me but in my own experience i'm gaining big not just having a stakes but the knowledge i got here in this forum, Bounty is more profitable than airdrop so i better look at those promising coins.
I have not yet try to do airdrop but i do participating in bounty campaign, its a sad experienced for me as i first received my reward token because my expectation is over and too excited but when i open my etherwallet it really surprise me that my token was lost and i found out in an ether scan that some one is transferring my token 3 hours after the bounty was being distributed to the wallet. My world is collapsing its a very hard moment for me thinking that its already a money that gone like a bubble by the hands of a theft.

konco kereng

Activity: 105
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:47:06 AM

I've experienced something unexpected in my opinion,
at that time i got altcoin as much as 7k from an airdrop
and I immediately sell it for $ 207 after that I see within 5 days altcoin is up and if I sell 5 days later I should get 6444 $. this really surprised me.
it was the worst experience I've ever experienced in an airdrop program.

►► D E A L J O Y - Earn Crypto by shopping online  (https://dealjoy.io)◄◄
randee888

Activity: 88

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:59:09 AM

Not bad for me, some of them really pay good money by doing simple job promoting them, i can do it while on work or after my work done, just remember dont take to many bounty campaign cause you will have difficulty handling them all. And airdrop sometimes just wasting time sometimes airdrop token can have good price too. So ill join it anyway.
explosion

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:05:59 AM

I make money on bounties, but I strive to choose really good ICOs recognized by the main traders and investors. This is a guarantee that the earnings will be huge. I'm sceptic about most of the airdrops, because they ususally leave many trash coins in my wallet and I simple don't have time to manage them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: