Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:16:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How was your experience in joining bounty or airdrop?  (Read 6813 times)
nazaididuan1

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:48:17 PM

I took a few drops and got some tokens, but the prices were very low!

For example, getting 18 BEC values is less than $5!

I still feel that I can earn a handsome profit by taking part in the bounty task!

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
fempat

Activity: 331
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:54:29 PM

My first token I received was an airdrop coin (can't remember the name now) but it was very profitable. I then decided to join a good number of airdrops but now my wallet is full of scam tokens  Cheesy). So far airdrops have made me substantial amount of money. Of course this came from the good ones.
Bounties have not been particularly profitable for me as I have only joined telegram and twitter bounties, only joining the signature campaigns recently. But I'm leaving these tokens in my wallet and will allow them to grow in value

TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:56:44 PM

I experienced more different either in bounty and airdrop. Many rewards are given, bounty i earn a lot of tokten to exchange and trade. I earn and i bought some many things, basic needs. In airdrop i experience scam and others does not paid, few rewards but no effort to exert.
we have to be aware in terms of it cause we all know how hard to work here but you have to be more ready for what may ever be happen on this after you have been joined for some bounty specially in airdrop.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
ajhon3319

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:59:49 PM

Hey everyone!

I am very new to joining airdrops. I just wanna know if you had experience joining into some ICOs but did not receive your expected tokens? Or what was your first tokens that you received?

My first received token was very rewarding experience, still counting other and tracking my airdrops atm.

Can you share some of your experiences about this matter?

thank you!

There are so many airdrops that i joined but there not token received.
The first token i receive from airdrop is EQUAL and it was awesome as i sold the token with 500 USD.
Bounty is good and been into this for months, and there's a lot of token with good potential.
My first Token from bounty is CRED from VERIFY bounty which i sold for 1,200 USD.
good luck to you Smiley

Hey! Are there some specific channels you recommend for airdrops that have some kind of validation?
jennerpower

Activity: 255
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:10:59 PM

Just sharing my experience to everyone here. I am satisfied with bounty and airdrops that I am participating. It is 100% free and tasks are easy to do. I earned so much since I am currently studying in 2nd year college and my parents are proud of me since I'm only a student but I am earning. You can all try it too if you are tired of scam investments you can redeem and recover all your loss for a guarantee. You just need patience and hardwork for this kind of task. No regrets!

alrez

Activity: 134

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:30:06 PM

I've been joined a lot of airdrop, but only a few coins / tokens are quite valuable.
the first coin I can xchange with money is blue. Pretty good too, and until now I still follow the airdrop, hoping to get more profit.
lionheart89

Merit: 108

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:40:13 PM

Hey everyone!

I am very new to joining airdrops. I just wanna know if you had experience joining into some ICOs but did not receive your expected tokens? Or what was your first tokens that you received?

My first received token was very rewarding experience, still counting other and tracking my airdrops atm.

Can you share some of your experiences about this matter?

thank you!
it is easier to get coins from airdrop but mostly airdrop scam, I focus more on bounty campaign. because the reward from bounty is bigger but we need careful in choosing project. I now keep some altcoin in my wallet.
jjoshua

Activity: 278
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:41:39 PM

I've earned on my first bounty reward because it is a successful project. Im joining in other bounties now still counting and looking forward for the success. I often join in airdrop because I doubt it is profitable, I think it as a waste of my time. Never have profit from it though
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:43:27 PM

I experienced more different either in bounty and airdrop. Many rewards are given, bounty i earn a lot of tokten to exchange and trade. I earn and i bought some many things, basic needs. In airdrop i experience scam and others does not paid, few rewards but no effort to exert.
Even airdrop gives reward after you signed up to them you are not sure if it has value in the market. I got airdrop token but just became shit coins. When it comes to bounty campaign, I never experienced to join scammed project because I make sure that the manager who managed it is trusted but the worst case is that, the value of coin is not good because it was unsuccessful project. It has value but not enough for your hard work and long wait.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 01:45:20 PM

I would rate my bounty experince so far is 70%, because there are still rewards I am still waiting until now and some did not gave us reward not because they are scam but the ICO did not succeed but I am more focus now on receiving rewards that losing it.
Mimac22

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:47:37 PM

My experience in joining in the bounty and airdrop is very well, I earned money by joining bounty program . I participated in facebook and signature campaign, its really  good and legit. It's just simple by sharing and posting, its a good start for beginners.

🎲🎲🎲 New era in gambling industry 💰 URUNIT 💰 Gambling platform 100% managed by its community 🎲🎲🎲
✅✅✅ http://urunit.io ✅✅✅
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:56:42 PM

I've been joined a lot of airdrop, but only a few coins / tokens are quite valuable.
the first coin I can xchange with money is blue. Pretty good too, and until now I still follow the airdrop, hoping to get more profit.
Bounty and Airdrop both are same if you have luck your projects will succeed and you will receive a good reward. i joined many airdrops but only few gave me good money and bounties I don't have much experience because i did not participate in many bounties.
CokeCoin

Activity: 235
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:36:01 PM

It is very important to choose a really good project where tokens will grow and the development team is reliable. Otherwise you can not get tokens for your work or get a shit coins.

veraoktav127

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:44:12 PM

some airdrop does not need to do anything and just register it but some others give a condition to follow it, usually they pay the gift as promised and we must be patient

PHOENEX EXCHANGE                       
                               ● Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ●                               
TELEGRAMREDDITREDDITMEDIUMFACEBOOK   ◣WHITEPAPER   
Amajaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 02:44:20 PM

Feel great for i have earned much more than i expected.  
.. Best partime job which we can do in the comfort of our
home.. Im more focus on bounty now i still join airdrop but just few now..im glad to know and be part of different bounties and airdrops here on btt.
kerpangan64

Activity: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:47:24 PM

the results I get from the airdrop program and the bounty of the same project are equally potent and not scam, I never get a comparison of 1:10 earnings.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:58:56 PM

I have participate in some bounties and airdrop. For airdrop, some just ask for a wallet address. But some others ask more information about you and you need to like their Twitter or Facebook account. It is difficult to know which airdrops or bounties are going to be profitable.
I also participate in signature campaings.
Most of them are going to pay you at the end of the ICO campain, but some may pay you at the end of each week. I didn't finish a bounty that paid at the end of an ICO. Because they decide to push the ICO campaign at another date. It still can be profitable if they still pay you at the end of the ICO. But you never know if the ICO will continue or not.
I prefer if the bounty is paid at the end of each week. But they maybe pay a little less? It all depend on the future value of the coin/token.
I don't have a lot of experience in bounty campaign.
Ponya
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:00:39 PM

You will takes your tokens for sure after ICO, so join Red Lanterns Bounty program https://goo.gl/YiDJHu
shandiem14

Merit: 15

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:04:35 PM

I handle some bounty campaigns some of them paid me already and have participated at airdrop too. Some of my tokens are worthless maybe in the future they will have value. Waiting for a good bounty payment so that I will hold it for long.
Coins_Hiro

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:05:55 PM

I feel like a lucky person to receive such free tokens last year with no value yet so I hold it in on my MEW. After more than a few months there was a hype news that it will get listed in Binance, after a day that the rumor happened the developer run away with the public's investment so the value of that coin/token now is zero. It was a bittersweet experience but I guess there are things in life that you need to charge to your experience anything that happened bad to you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: