Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:09:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How was your experience in joining bounty or airdrop?  (Read 6813 times)
platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:45:39 PM

Hey everyone!

I am very new to joining airdrops. I just wanna know if you had experience joining into some ICOs but did not receive your expected tokens? Or what was your first tokens that you received?

My first received token was very rewarding experience, still counting other and tracking my airdrops atm.

Can you share some of your experiences about this matter?

thank you!

Bounties is a quite effective tool for making money. I know personally some guys who earned significant sums of money through it. Maybe today the situation is changed. But I still believe that it is possible to earn with bounties.
So recently, the situation with bowing campaigns has changed a lot. Half a year ago, in Bounty campaigns, you really could earn significant sums, but now these amounts are very low. And there are many fraudsters who do not pay.

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
aksen

Activity: 49
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:53:49 PM

Till now, I have registered for dozens of airdrops and I don't even remember all of them. A few of these airdrops were especially rewarding, such as Stellar Lumens, Bitcore, Byteball.etc. But most of the others gave me just a few worthless tokens in my wallet.

What are the requirements to receive these tokens ? For instance suppose I register for Byteball bounty, will I have to make an account on exchange where it is listed and then give the byteball address ?
lester04

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:54:45 PM

I am also new here in forum and i don't receive any amount of tokens. but now i have finished one of bounty campaign and waiting for token distribution they said that distribution of tokens will be 10 working days but still my wallet have 0 tokens. I'm afraid if they will give the tokens or not and if they give i think it to hold for 3 weeks hoping to rise their value then i sell.
Galahad111

Activity: 340
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:59:04 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2018, 05:25:12 PM by Galahad111

I started to get coins from bounty and coins that I can even though the price is good but the amount is slightly so can not be redeemed directly to eth so I suggest if follow bounty start from the beginning so that result we can can maximize
I have experienced both and made money from both bounty campaigns and airdrop as well as signature campaign. In bounty campaigns you don't even have to invest or not need any kind of investment but I like to choose really good ICOs recognized by the main traders and investors. This is a guarantee that the earnings will be huge. I'm sceptic about most of the airdrops, because they usually leave many trash coins in my wallet and I simple don't have time to manage them.
Spaikal

Activity: 442
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:23:56 PM

So far so good. I still keep joining every airdrop which I believe is legit because its only took me few minutes to register.
robynmario

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:07:25 PM

I was fortunate enough to read a share in the forums about bounty management teams. It's tokensuite. I learned about their team on the web and telegram. And it's great I have all the information listed on their telegram. airdrop and bounty are always updated. It's easy to follow and opt in to your favorite campaigns without spending a lot of time. Good campaigns are guaranteed from their teams.
singpolyma

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:44:17 PM

I have very different experience of participating in baunty campaigns and airdrops, but basically it is difficult to predict which project will definitely be very profitable and which one is not. Often happens just the opposite.
GandiwaSF

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:40:46 PM

both give money for free and the tasks are easy and minimal capital, So far so good, I earned a lot just by joining bounty campaigns and airdrops but it all takes perseverance.
loraalbert

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:42:57 PM

My experience with airdrop and bounty is finding the profiles of the best bounty managers. Refer to what successful campaigns they have achieved, how popular they are ... I do not have much time to keep track of bounties every day. You can be assured with good and friendly managers like the belief in their airdrop and bounty campaigns. Because they know and do not want to waste time of all of us.
- On the value issue, it is rewarded for the effort of all. We do not have the value proposition in the rules. It's up to you and the campaigns you choose.

Yes, I agree. Sometimes, we just need to follow a team with ongoing campaigns. I am lucky to work with Mr. Arteezy.rtx in this campaign. And I noticed he had a lot of good campaigns. I regularly participate in his airdrop campaigns. At times, he has difficulty in calculating shares in spreadsheets. but he made great efforts.
winfair

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:37:48 PM

With experience in bounty so far is good because thats he gives for more experience to me and im lucky to join here and for bounty manager are good

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
Humpert

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:39:11 PM

If I were you, I would enter bounty programs immediately (you only have to choose the serious projects, the ones that have much hype around). Don't waste your time on airdrops. No one knows how long this possibility to earn on bounties will last. The earlier you join the bounty hunters community, the better for your wallet!
cryptohoodz

Activity: 91
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:44:55 PM

I'd say bounties are a better investment of your time compared to airdrops. The latter will give you basically a lot of worthless tokens.
khimer_rangers

Activity: 565
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:45:44 PM

After following some ico, there are also not paid .. But I still the spirit of looking for a better project.If the airdrop I rarely follow because only a few are obtained.

Polipog

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:54:22 PM

It is something like a suspense movie, that full of thrills, because it is something waiting on what is the selling status price in the market, but it has mostly more on positive result of income. That's why a lot's of people interesting on joining bounty and airdrops.
HolderLoo

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:03:03 PM

In fact, airdrop and bounty are increasingly popular with the participation of a large number of users. However, the quality of the campaign is still a question. I really hard to find really good campaigns until I find Tokensuite. They are a strong and professional team. Their campaign is guaranteed good quality and high rewards. You can easily track their campaigns from telegraph and do not waste time to choose. That is my experience.
https://t.me/TokenSuite
https://t.me/TokenDropsAirdrop
macoinz

Activity: 111

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:08:27 PM

Joining bounty are worth it and even at this time I still doing bounty task but its so sad that there's a lot of airdrop I was joined but I receive only one airdrop so called NAC with 140 coins and still waiting this coin to be listed in coinmarketcap because the ICO still on present hopefully this will be successful so that in my first airdrop that I receive will be also worth it.
insect

Activity: 155

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:10:28 PM

I have joined hundreds of airdrop but receiving coins percentage is only 10-15% means out of 100 I received coins from 10-15 projects. Overall majority of the airdrops are totally time waste until and unless it's a bounty airdrop. I have joined several ICO's/bounty and currently participating in many ICOs as well and overall ICO's/bounty track record is good so far as compare to airdrops 60-70% project gives coins sooner or later.  I agree we did not receive coins everytime as we expect but overall its ok. My first airdrop token was DeepOnion that gives me a plenty of money I sold my DeepOnion when it was 17$ per coin and still holding 30% coins with me for long-term.
strickland

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:10:44 PM

Joining bounty are worth it and even at this time I still doing bounty task but its so sad that there's a lot of airdrop I was joined but I receive only one airdrop so called NAC with 140 coins and still waiting this coin to be listed in coinmarketcap because the ICO still on present hopefully this will be successful so that in my first airdrop that I receive will be also worth it.

At least you received money from the task. Some people can do their job then not get paid because of a bad campaign manager.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
francojon

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:34:35 PM

I would argue most of the bounty campaigns intend to to create some hype even though  they rarely make it the final  target unless they are professionally managed. Good experiences in general with a few exceptions
AltcoinAuthority

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:35:15 PM

I would argue most of the bounty campaigns intend to to create some hype even though  they rarely make it the final  target unless they are professionally managed. Good experiences in general with a few exceptions
Crypto could be used for other things that can help put money in your wallet. You have to promote the correct coins

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: