Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 10:30:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How was your experience in joining bounty or airdrop?  (Read 6819 times)
think3214

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:55:24 AM

I was fortunate enough to read a share in the forums about bounty management teams. It's tokensuite. I learned about their team on the web and telegram. And it's great I have all the information listed on their telegram. I also still have not known this cryptocurrency world for so long. and not so much ICO that I follow
Bibi shop

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:04:03 AM

I love the airdrop and the bounty campaigns. Sometimes their are some bounties and airdrops that turned to scam which its turned out not to get payed.
mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:11:45 AM

Last year, in early-middle 2017, I often joined the airdrop programs and got very legit rewards. They were interesting. But now, I 'm not participation in airdrop.
For bounty, from the first participation in crypto, I joined bounty program, especially the signature. This is very appealing when seeing the rewards (token or coin) in my wallet and ready for the exchange. However, there is the sweet and bad taste on the rewards. Sometimes, I got scams or failed projects and sometimes, they are very legit. That is normal. I still continue my participation in the signature campaign and hope to always get the legit rewards.
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:18:05 AM

Hey everyone!

I am very new to joining airdrops. I just wanna know if you had experience joining into some ICOs but did not receive your expected tokens? Or what was your first tokens that you received?

My first received token was very rewarding experience, still counting other and tracking my airdrops atm.

Can you share some of your experiences about this matter?

thank you!

Participating in bounty campaign and airdrop is great because it gives an opportunity to earn huge money through recieving rewards. In my past experience in airdrop I earn huge money from my reward also in bounty campign I got reward to and i sell it tot he market and I earn unexpected amount from my bounty reward. Rewards from bounty campaign and airdrop is very worth it.
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:36:13 AM

Hey everyone!

I am very new to joining airdrops. I just wanna know if you had experience joining into some ICOs but did not receive your expected tokens? Or what was your first tokens that you received?

My first received token was very rewarding experience, still counting other and tracking my airdrops atm.

thank you!

Participating in bounty campaign and airdrop is great because it gives an opportunity to earn huge money through recieving rewards. In my past experience in airdrop I earn huge money from my reward also in bounty campign I got reward to and i sell it tot he market and I earn unexpected amount from my bounty reward. Rewards from bounty campaign and airdrop is very worth it.

Aside from earning tokens I also enjoyed a lot joining bounty because it helps me learn new things by reading some ideas shared by the members in this forum. It also helps me express my ideas and let it shared to others.
Makinson

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:37:09 AM

Hey everyone!

thank you!

Aside from earning tokens I also enjoyed a lot joining bounty because it helps me learn new things by reading some ideas shared by the members in this forum. It also helps me express my ideas and let it shared to others.
I like sharing my ideas on certain coins as well. There is more people trying to make money from bounties and don't know what they're saying though.
gucci belt

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:39:22 AM

I rarely participate in air titit, have participated in the air for a while, and also good results, but if the price is not there, sometimes in store first, a few months later in check again and can be tolerated, my advice if you want to join airdrop not all in. must first see the prospect of a good coin or not, if not obviously most likely to zonk.
Cordann

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:23:12 AM

Personally, I have accumulated a large and fairly successful experience with the bounty teams, I have already managed to get a solid profit, although without mistakes, too, it did not do.
LesterD

Activity: 665
Merit: 114

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:53:51 AM

I always participated on bounty campaigns right after my recent campaign is over, I will apply again into another one, I received enough amount of bounty and Im thankful with it. but in airdrops, I always participate too, but, I didnt received any bounty since I joined.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
gawuk

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:05:29 AM

which I feel so far airdrop is now the same as airdrop 5-6 months ago, like airdrop now only sweeten it if it was really a mature project say like PRL that cost now $ 1300 once sempet price $ 5000 but airdrop now most can $ 5- $ 10. Better to switch to bounty a little hard work but the results look.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:08:35 AM

Hey everyone!

thank you!

My first bounty campaign payed very well and from there i just join on different campaigns and variation of advertising ioc like promoting on facebook and twitter so i believe that bounties today are still profitable and can be used for living.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Biasaae

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:49:31 AM

When I first joined airdrop, I had not gotten much. But have tried several times the results of airdrop quite large especially if there is airdrop seizure. But the amount of income we can make from the price of tokens that we get for example waiting for the price of a newly rising token sold, rather than a small token can be up.
richman3451

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 09:55:19 AM

the bounty is much more attractive and you can earn more coins
noneedmoney

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:55:44 AM

Hey everyone!

thank you!
My experience following the airdrop is when I follow the airdrop I get my coin. After that I can not wait and sell the coins for $ 200. After about 1 month the coins I sold were $ 1000.
That's my experience a little pain in the heart  Sad
echodike

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:58:45 AM

Well my experience joining airdrop was not a good one, I join many airdrop that collect my email and used it to send me scam emails, so my experience for airdrop was not a good one, as my experience in doing bounty, Well I can't tell for now because I just started doing bounty.
Zaidaskin

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:00:21 AM

Since I joined airdrop from the past until now my average income is not satisfactory, the results are not comparable with what I have done, a lot of which I have followed, but pretty good there are tokens in the exchanger most can only be in the collection.
BertoloyBTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:15:40 AM

My experience in joining bounty is good enough, i tried to be more patient in my participation and it brings a fruitful end , when the bounty ends our token was evenly distributed and I enjoy it and I will inves some of them to ethereum, for airdrops I have not yet experiencing receiving tokens on airdrop until now.
TokenForUs

Activity: 392

Ccfound

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:07:44 PM

well said i'm the beginner joining bounty but i never do join for airdrop, which get small of coins rather than bounty and it will only become a display on your wallet.
i have many experiences in joining bounty since i'm the beginner not much bounty that i joined is scam but i do once or twice and really disapointed with all of my efforts to do the bounty properly. i prefer join for content creation campaign, since my hobby is writing and analizing some ICO, very excited to learn more about cryptocurrency with a bounty ways

winfair

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:21:59 PM

When i first time joined in bounty im disappointed because my first bounty is scam but ofcourse im joining again in bounty amd im luckily for my second bounty

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:24:46 PM

I always participated on bounty campaigns right after my recent campaign is over, I will apply again into another one, I received enough amount of bounty and Im thankful with it. but in airdrops, I always participate too, but, I didnt received any bounty since I joined.
Like me, airdrops are nice but you need to be lucky in some point of it but campaigns offer you something for your work, that is working like normal salary that people know from work that they are doing everyday.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: