Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:53:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How was your experience in joining bounty or airdrop?  (Read 6807 times)
melamiras

Activity: 230
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:25:07 PM

Until now, very poor frankly, the airdrops tend to scam the bounty hunters one way or another, but I hope that the current one I am doing is good. I have a good feeling for this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:44:04 PM

If you choose a good bounty company, then you can earn good money. With airdrop things are worse. When Airdrop tokens do not get much. In this respect, Bounty wins
rohican

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:32:08 PM

If I have not chosen spatter, to be honest I just started trying airdrop, and the result problem seems difficult to calculate because many snipers, I think the luck factor in choosing the air spots is very influential because even though the air droplets look good but not necessarily expensive coin, not to mention the possibility of fraud.
MiChaeng

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:04:10 PM

Hey everyone!

I am very new to joining airdrops. I just wanna know if you had experience joining into some ICOs but did not receive your expected tokens? Or what was your first tokens that you received?

My first received token was very rewarding experience, still counting other and tracking my airdrops atm.

Can you share some of your experiences about this matter?

thank you!
yes there must have been some experience joining some ICO but not receiving the token as expected, never even paid at all. maybe it's a mistake I did not analyze the ICO first, just come along. but now it is rarely possible. because I am picky in projects that I will do and always be careful.
SplendidHunter

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:28:47 AM

Joining Airdrop is not the best experience I have had, but the bounty is opposite another. Bounties can be highly profitable, so go ahead with them
tranbao194f

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:53:25 PM

Joining bounty are worth it and even at this time I still doing bounty task but its so sad that there's a lot of airdrop I was joined but I receive only one airdrop so called NAC with 140 coins and still waiting this coin to be listed in coinmarketcap
douglasdylan624

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:45:28 PM

I have quite a lot of experience in participating in bounty campaigns and it's worth noting that recently there has been a lot of scam that has become more difficult to recognize.
ligerti

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:27:08 AM

My first experience was pretty good. Then joined the bounty team with a manager with a good reputation. In fact, Bounty is like a certain work, no one is immune from mistakes.
postokenlover

Activity: 159

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:35:14 AM

The airdrop in recent months is a waste of your time. I have quit the sport. Bounty can be involved, but there are many deception now. It is necessary to make adequate investigation before making a decision.
maianh09

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:37:34 AM

I do not have much experience in this area, and I do not know the benefits of bounty and airdrop, so I usually join the Airdrop group. I will choose the Airdrop to have many participants because I think success is proportional to the number of people who care about it.
ningo

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:43:09 AM

My first experience was great but I didn't know that bounties take a very long time after ICO to be paid.I  was frustrated at some point as I was waiting to be paid and it was worse when I later realized the project was even a scam.But all the same it was part of the learning process for me then.So am glad I did.
tomboi

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:02:07 AM

Very remarkable. I joined in cryptocurrency in 2016 and then started bounty about almost 2 years.
ALmost 85% bounty programs that I followed are legit and they are profitable. Until now, I'm still joining the bounty program that I trust to make legit income. However, not all of the bounties are legit. I have got some bounties that were canceled because of no reaching the soft cap and the scam bounty. It doesn't make me stop to join the programs.
Donnie_28

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:14:30 AM

I experienced in joining airdrops I am not satisfied on the profit I earned because there are a few pay me and other don't. I must prefer joining participation, but I am sure to earn profits. My first bounty payment was crystal clear. I am so happy with my fruit of my hard work. Until now I am participating from different projects to earn big for my family and for our future.

indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 07:21:13 AM

airdrop and the bounty it used to have few participants so the results can be great. for the moment it's quite difficult because of the growing number of participants had not been coupled with the existence of the scam are also emerging in the bounty and airdrop.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sb1982

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 07:27:01 AM

a lot of bounties in 2018 were fake...pity toe market is changinging to worse((
supergorg27

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:37:04 AM

I have tried to join in airdrops but I already forgot the names but some of them are worthless coins but its alright atleast I learned.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:39:19 AM

Hey everyone!

I am very new to joining airdrops. I just wanna know if you had experience joining into some ICOs but did not receive your expected tokens? Or what was your first tokens that you received?

My first received token was very rewarding experience, still counting other and tracking my airdrops atm.

thank you!

My first airdrop is not worthed because not landing on exchanger. But after that, I am realize and knowing about bounty program and start to join. I am still holding my first coin from bounty campaign
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:42:27 AM

Hey everyone!

thank you!

I would not have lasted this long in joining bounty campaigns if I did not receive a decent amount of payment in the form of tokens from my previous campaigns. I admit that I also had some not-so-good-days in my bounty campaign experiences. However, generally, I am very much grateful for having found this forum. The last time I had a very great payment was with Cappasity (CAPP). It used to be Artoken.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
eucliffe

Activity: 203

Was that was it was?

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:43:50 AM

Never had a chance to join in any airdrop but when it comes to Bounty Campaigns its all good, ever since I joined Bounty Signature my whole life changed, somehow I had a chance to enjoy this so called financial freedom and now I was  able to help not just my parents in our monthly dues but I was able to pay for my own tuition and other school stuffs as well. I can say that my life is way better than before.

P.S can you give me some upcoming airdrop? I really like to join.

BetFury                                                     
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
dany henry

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:45:12 AM

So far so good. I still keep joining every airdrop which I believe is legit because its only took me few minutes to register.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: