Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 06:45:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How was your experience in joining bounty or airdrop?  (Read 6813 times)
Patpro

Activity: 125
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 09:36:13 PM

I have just participated in few airdrops and I haven't seen much rewards from it. Bounty campaigns have been very rewarding. However, the bounty tokens keep dwindling of late because of the increasing  number of bounty hunters but it is not too bad as well.

BLOCKVEST | PRIVATE SALE NOW |
INNOVATING THE CRYPTO CURRENCYWORLD.The First Licensed & Registered Cryptocurr (https://blockvestico.io/)
jjdub7

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:43:32 PM

I have a good experience with the bounty campaigns, I had some good experience with the Airdrops, bit not any more. Airdrops are useless this days. I am doing bounty campaigns only, they are not so good any more, but still profitable. 
linyhan

Activity: 684
Merit: 250

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:46:15 PM

A lot of experience more opportunities that came in joining airdrops and mostly in bounties. Sometimes it can gives us profits in many ways, but few are  nothing at all mostly on the part of airdrop. Continued dreaming in
Making your path to became successful.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
fumblingperch

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:40:21 PM

I have participated in many bounty and airdrop companies, and so with confidence I can say that this is not the easiest and fastest way to earn money. The only plus that can be found in this is that you do not risk your money, but you spend a lot of your time.

JCO05

Activity: 429

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:42:46 PM

Hey everyone!

I am very new to joining airdrops. I just wanna know if you had experience joining into some ICOs but did not receive your expected tokens? Or what was your first tokens that you received?

My first received token was very rewarding experience, still counting other and tracking my airdrops atm.

Can you share some of your experiences about this matter?

thank you!
Based on my experiences,  Bounties are more profitable and more worthy of putting your time with thsn in airdrops. Most of the airdrops are not paying and if it is, the rewards are limited to the participants and are not that big. Many people are saying the same thing which makes it not that surprising to knoe thst some people sre not really into airdrops.

irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:50:29 PM

It has been very varied, especially in recent months that the market has been dropping, the airdrops are no longer worth it, and you have to look for a good bounty that is worth the time, so I'm with the guys of horizon, because you can see that they can achieve something good in this ecosystem and will not be another useless coin.

Fathermoses01

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:15:50 AM

I Think everybody have the sweet and bitter experience to tell about Airdrops and Bounties because you will do some which will give you reward and some wont give you reward. Some that even give reward will end up not listing and as such you wont have financial benefits. All i do after such experience is to devout time to study any Airdrop or Bounty that i want to do before venturing into it, with this measure you can reduce the rate at which you do Airdrop and bounty that wont reward you.
alian17

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 06:26:53 AM

The airdrop project is very rubbish now. But there are also some good projects. You need to find it yourself. You can make some reliable bounty.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
anna11anna

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:31:25 AM

The airdrop project is very rubbish now. But there are also some good projects. You need to find it yourself. You can make some reliable bounty.

I think that spending for this time, there is no time to wash away to look very much effort and time to spend, it is better to immediately choose a bounty company and in it to engage in subscription or social.
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:55:27 PM

Hey everyone!

I am very new to joining airdrops. I just wanna know if you had experience joining into some ICOs but did not receive your expected tokens? Or what was your first tokens that you received?

My first received token was very rewarding experience, still counting other and tracking my airdrops atm.

thank you!
I have been participating in bounty campaigns since few months. I am having great experience. Bounty campaigns allow you to earn some additional income by just sitting at your home. You just have to pick your favorite job and start doing it. But make sure to be careful of scams. Coming to airdrops, I participated in few, out of them some never gave the token and some did give. Not a good experience with airdrops.
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:58:03 PM

Hey everyone!

thank you!

There are so many airdrops that i joined but there not token received.
The first token i receive from airdrop is EQUAL and it was awesome as i sold the token with 500 USD.
Bounty is good and been into this for months, and there's a lot of token with good potential.
My first Token from bounty is CRED from VERIFY bounty which i sold for 1,200 USD.
good luck to you Smiley
I am not actually joining airdrop. I am joining bounty campaigns instead. Irmt is more profitable for me. Because you just need to pronote particular ICO for you to be paid and to sell it when the price is really good. By simply doing quality post in some thread that are required to be posted in you can get stakes with equivalent tokens.
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:06:16 PM

During my initial days in the forum I chased a lot of airdrops and few of them actually turned out pretty well, includes REBL, BLUE, etc, however, over the time, more of these airdrops became more of a waste of time. On the other hand, I have done few very good signature bounties and I am pretty happy with the projects I selected to endorse.  Smiley
parkraol

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:34:45 PM

I had no good experience for airdrop. Most of the airdrops that I joined were just a nuisance.  Hopefully I can see great airdrops from bounty campaigns
and there's still clear and valuable airdrops from good projects.
cuongdola211092

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:44:45 PM

Participants in the aidrop and bounty campaigns should be selective because it is easy to come across a scam project. You take time to find out a quality project, you will peace of mind to do that project and will not waste your hard work.
KotBas

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:58:08 PM

I participate in charitable companies. Bounty companies allow you to earn extra income. I love my job very much.
PashVit

Activity: 125

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:02:17 PM

I participate in charitable companies. Bounty companies allow you to earn extra income. I love my job very much.
Agreed. It is very easy and pleasant work. You get new knowledge, acquaintances, communication and you are paid for it. What else could be better.
terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:12:25 PM

I've joined a lot of airdrops in the past it was pretty fun because the btc  price against USD was at ATH. I missed those days. But the airdrop reward right now is very low  and  they required KYC , I have no problem with that  but sometimes our personal data will be misuse. I am a little bit of choosy now.

heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:23:59 PM

So far so good, ever since i started participating in so many bounty campaigns in his space, it has been wonderful. Most of the bounties i joined paid me, but the challenge i had with some was the lengthy time before payment. Some of them delayed before paying and it seemed they were not going to pay, but they later paid, but generally i am enjoying the space because i am getting my remuneration.
Cianix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:26:04 PM

well now of course wages are not the same that was before , now if and to do the things you need to keep the tokens until the next growth

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
angrybirdy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 276

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 08:30:42 PM

Hey everyone!

thank you!
I have a lot of experience in participating airdrops, bounty campaigns and even investment in an ico. but most of the time I participate in bounty campaigns, sometimes I dont get my rewards, but it is expected, because not all bounty campaigns are legit.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: