Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 04:01:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BNS - A DECENTRALIZED CASHBACK PLATFORM ON THE BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 1182 times)
Copulative (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:04:37 AM

BNS  is a platform with a cryptocashback service, working on basis of a mobile application with the BNScoin cryptocurrency integrated, based on the Etherium Blockchain.

We are creating an independent tool facilitating the distribution of crypto-cashback, for use by our partners.

What is the state of cashback as a tool today?

• There are several services within the ecommerce market that successfully facilitate the return of a certain percentage of the purchase price when purchases are made from major online retailers. But using these services involves a series of operations that are quite complicated for the average purchaser, and the latter sometimes has to wait as long as two months before the cashback arrives; in addition, the cashback reward must then then be shared with the service that provided it. In offline retail, cashback is a prerogative of the banks. Cashback is paid a month later, and in the majority of cases the reward amounts to only 1-2% of the purchase price. There are, of course, a number of bank partners who pay as much as 15% to the user, but this usually involves retailers that do not cause particular interest to the average consumer, or else one-off promotions in the form of a large reward for an initial purchase.

• Our goal is to encourage the maximum possible number of users and partners to use cryptocurrencies and the blockchain. This will be achieved through the instant payment of our cryptocurrency as cashback on purchases from our partners. To achieve our goal, it is not enough just to pay out the cryptocurrency, therefore we are also developing additional services based on the Ethereum blockchain, which will support the exchange and sale of our cryptocurrency. Together, these services will form an infrastructure that can be used to develop the sector as a whole.

Our current model for working with partners:

Today, the primary concern for BNS operations is the motivation of users to make purchases from partners by providing the latter with various benefits that encourage loyalty to a brand (discounts, offers, various bonuses). Once BNScoin is on the market, partners will motivate users to buy from them in return for paying BNScoin into the user’s account.

At present, BNScoin bonuses (which are not yet provided and which can be exchanged for participation in the raffle of gadgets and an automobile) are paid out by the BNS service. The total quantity of BNScoin held by users as of today is 10,000,000 BNS. The first stage will be the integration of BNScoin into traditional markets: First, the partner tops up his BNScoin balance by buying the digital currency using his personal account, at the EPPC price (Exchange Price BNScoin—the BNScoin’s market price).

The level of the EPPC is determined by the exchange rate of the BNScoin at that particular moment. The partner then uses his personal account to specify either a fixed sum or a percentage of the sale price that he is ready to give the user as a cashback. BNS app will offer integrated functionality to aggregate exchangers, and also the ability to transfer BNScoin from one user to another (P2P) using a wallet interface.

Our roadmap

tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:41:42 AM

Sometimes the challenge here is the adaptability of the customers. If you have the fiat money and you want to buy something. Is it more convenient if you will just purchase directly with your money or debit card, instead of converting it to BNS, you need to look first for an exchange that will sell you BNS, then, buy your item? Along the way, you will lose more money because of conversion rates.
gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:25:24 AM

added your tweet if there is a desire to thank the addresses that you will always find on my page in Twitter  https://twitter.com/Bill_Djons/status/963735259471908866
CryptoChron

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:06:42 PM

Etherium
Julian Page

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:48:16 PM

The public sale is focused towards raising funds for the development of an independent crypto-cashback platform. The proposed platform will replace the traditional cashback tools with blockchain-based tokenized tools. The problem with traditional models is mostly related to speed and lower reward returns. Blockchain, on the other hand, makes it possible for people to receive cashback as soon as they make a purchase. In a traditional scenario, the average time spent on rewarding a cashback is two months. Cool
Damian Banks

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:56:03 PM

It is the good project and I he think will get the response in masses
it isn't often possible to find that so convenient and useful
Isaak Brenner

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:01:40 PM

This service works only with Etherium!!
Or not?
Ethan Becker

Activity: 142

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:56:55 PM

It may be a good idea, but how much it profitable for user?   Huh
Harri Wolter
Copper Member

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:11:47 PM

I LOVE getting cash back or rewards for things I do and purchases I make.
Rolf Walker

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:27:02 PM

I'm very fond of your project. I quite like the idea and its application. I can't wait to see at its future like cashback platform!!
And know everything subtlety its work Roll Eyes Grin
maryannsoriano1145

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:03:42 AM

how is this project?give us more details about it?thanks,hope this gonna be moon Wink
Mark Sherman

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:03:39 PM

This is really a brilliant post. Instead of cashing out from airplane miles or items or what have you, cash out as bitcoins. The only on-chain txn is when the user clicks the "redeem cash back rewards" button. And from an investor standpoint, this would require credit card companies hold bitcoin.
Clifford Lee

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:08:17 PM

If you've not discovered cashback sites already you're in for a treat, here is a description:

When a customer makes a purchase online, instead of visiting the retailer directly, they may choose to go via a cashback website in order to generate a monetary reward for buying the products or services. The cashback website will receive a commission from the retailer and once the purchase, free trial, or information request is confirmed, that commission will be shared with the customer who made the purchase. This means that the cashback site makes a profit on the sale, free trial or information request and the consumer gets to recoup some of the initial outlay back or if they had a free trial or information request earn some money from it.
Roland Black

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:15:34 PM

what have you stand out among other?
what seems your project?
Roland Black

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:18:17 PM

The community is so cool. When can I send out coins? When can we make a deal?
Erik Fox
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:19:34 PM

what is youre plan project ?
where not explain spefication coin, plan project, roadmap and more
Leo Parrish

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:21:54 PM

Many people think that this is ponzy scheme but I've researched everything and everything is explained, where from the money come, where they go, and why they come. I've read all the documentation and its very good I am telling you, also about the BTC and ETH thing, its just a matter of time. If this happen and the cashback start working with BTC this is going to get viral very quick, as you said crypto currencies are the hit right now, and they are a good investment, but this doesn't restrict you to deal with cashback also.
Lester Cole

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:24:20 PM

I believe people should make their choices based on their research. So we should not make assumptions about which coin is better, but instead invest some time till we are confident with each coin and draw our own conclusions. Money invested well is reflected only by time spent in the same manner.
Milo Hill

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:27:47 PM

Look pretty cool , where do I can read more about project?
Milo Hill

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:29:45 PM

sounds good about this concept , maybe with whitepaper i can read more about team bns of cashbag.
I can ONLY wait to participate for this project.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: