Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:23:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BNS - A DECENTRALIZED CASHBACK PLATFORM ON THE BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 1167 times)
Lester Cole

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:55:17 PM

GUYS....GUYS...YOU DO NOT know full capacity of this project!! A lot of benefits but few detail!!I  want more  further details
And you know you can help me with this--save our time!!
Lucky-marsik

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:58:27 PM

I like the roadmap, the full release of the product will take place in 2018, not like some in 3-4 years.

Milo Hill

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:02:03 PM

GUYS....GUYS...YOU DO NOT know full capacity of this project!! A lot of benefits but few detail!!I  want more  further details
And you know you can help me with this--save our time!!

I am agree with you ! This project very usefull and convenient Cheesy cashback in this regard It"s very good
pozis

Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:18:03 PM

Today, there are many competing projects. And there is even a fairly large-scale projects of its kind. I think that theme in cashback already eaten

Moses Short

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:52:50 PM

Such projects very few!! And It's rare found cryptocashback service
And in the end I hope you could use for me and another people!! BEST OF LUCK  Grin
Marcus Kelly

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:13:36 PM

I look foward in the future your project will help people and I will use this !! Such projects very rare ! THIS servise like lightning in a bottle in the world of crypto!
Ethan Becker

Activity: 142

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:17:15 PM

I look foward in the future your project will help people and I will use this !! Such projects very rare ! THIS servise like lightning in a bottle in the world of crypto!
Couldn't agree more with you my friend! Such project really very rare! But I want more detail!!
I wish you luck Grin Cheesy
Brian Goldman

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:25:42 PM

An imaginative, and  expect you great things! Everything suits me and I wrong foot here. SAVE ME CASH ! Good fortune and success Cheesy
kennedi
Copper Member

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:26:14 PM

Benefit Bonus Coin

YOUR ERC20 Contract address:   0x43c1700d6278d772bc879095e7346c8d90fe718a
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:29:50 PM

Cashback is always a great idea. With the transfer of this service to the blockchain, it will soon become a good tool for every consumer. Unfortunately, there are already projects in this area, but nothing came of it. I hope that BNS will complete the project to the end. I wish the team success, I will follow the events.
HertzCoin

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:04:30 AM

BNS project has a really strong potential , as cashback services are always demanded very much.

Customers like and appreciate partnership programms as well.

I see that team has a deep understanding on the strategy development of the Project. Wish fast implementation od the Project Target.
eodchop

Activity: 138

Use Linux!

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:09:44 AM

"We are creating an independent tool facilitating the distribution of crypto-cashback, for use by our partners."

now among constant crypto fluctuations , Partnership projects are the things that can help develop application of crypto in Everyday life.

using crypto for making everyday purchases - sonds a really great idea Cool

wishing a huge success to the team!!!
Zeppelins
Copper Member

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:45:11 AM

The road map states that the stage of a private sale has already passed. How successful were the investments? And when will the pre-sale stage start?
b-synthestech

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:16:14 PM

the Project itself sounds rather promising.

it is obvious that the strategy is well-elaborated and divided into vivid steps.

as Roadmap states - now it is Stock Exchange stage. is it successful?

wish the team fast success! Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
i-synthestech

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:23:30 PM

Today, the primary concern for BNS operations is the motivation of users to make purchases from partners by providing the latter with various benefits that encourage loyalty to a brand (discounts, offers, various bonuses). Once BNScoin is on the market, partners will motivate users to buy from them in return for paying BNScoin into the user’s account.

hi, devs.

a really great idea for activization of crypto usage.

I am sure that BNScoin will gain huge popularity among customers Cool Cool Cool
assasin21rus

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:17:56 AM

As far as I understand, the idea is not new and there are already similar projects. Therefore, I am more interested in what you are better than those who have already realized, the usefulness of the token will be better?
Zeppelins
Copper Member

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:15:32 AM

As far as I understand, the idea is not new and there are already similar projects. Therefore, I am more interested in what you are better than those who have already realized, the usefulness of the token will be better?

There were many projects with this idea, but in the end most of them did not accomplish anything. I hope that the guys will succeed.
Khala

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:43:27 AM

There were many projects with this idea, but in the end most of them did not accomplish anything. I hope that the guys will succeed.
I understand that there were such projects, but can you tell me how they are name what was their mistake? Why their project did not receive the desired result?
assasin21rus

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:29:26 AM

why should I use your project?
why is it profitable for users?
As you can see, this platform with the crypto cashback service with integrated cryptocurrency BITcoin, cash back is always profitable here its hard to argue
Zeppelins
Copper Member

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:16:01 PM

I understand that there were such projects, but can you tell me how they are name what was their mistake? Why their project did not receive the desired result?

The whole list is difficult to list. The problem was the lack of funds during the ICO. What a mistake they made, one can only guess.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: