Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:28:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BNS - A DECENTRALIZED CASHBACK PLATFORM ON THE BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 1167 times)
Zarylem

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 07:28:02 PM

An interesting project, the cashback system is not enough in the world of crypto-currency. Of course, this project is designed for 2019 - 2020, but you can start working now and slowly gain momentum.
I completely agree. Perspect the future prospects, buy tickets to the theater or even to a plane, order any goods in online stores and all this will be cashback.
No one argues about the prospects of this industry, it is very profitable, but now it is worth discussing the project itself. Will there be enough perseverance and strength for the developers to enter this business?

⚡️⚡️  Bittwatt  ⚡️⚡️   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀   Energy for the 21st Century   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▄ ▌    WHITEPAPER     |     EXECUTIVE SUMMARY     |     BUSINESS PLAN    ▐ ▄
FACEBOOK    ✓ MEDIUM    ✓ TWITTER    ✓ LINKEDIN    ✓ YOUTUBE
nafantc

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:36:05 PM

An interesting project, the cashback system is not enough in the world of crypto-currency. Of course, this project is designed for 2019 - 2020, but you can start working now and slowly gain momentum.
I completely agree. Perspect the future prospects, buy tickets to the theater or even to a plane, order any goods in online stores and all this will be cashback.
No one argues about the prospects of this industry, it is very profitable, but now it is worth discussing the project itself. Will there be enough perseverance and strength for the developers to enter this business?
These things are hard to predict, but I really like the idea of a back-up shell, the most important thing is that there is not much competition yet, compared to the credit and gaming industry.
Egouar

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 09:50:40 AM

GUYS....GUYS...YOU DO NOT know full capacity of this project!! A lot of benefits but few detail!!I  want more  further details
And you know you can help me with this--save our time!!

how exactly are you interested in information? Are you going to invest in a project or be its participant and receive cashback from purchases in the future?

⚡⚡  Bittwatt  ⚡⚡   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀   Energy for the 21st Century   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Mironico

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:03:42 AM

GUYS....GUYS...YOU DO NOT know full capacity of this project!! A lot of benefits but few detail!!I  want more  further details

how exactly are you interested in information? Are you going to invest in a project or be its participant and receive cashback from purchases in the future?
I want to be an active participant in this project, because it allows me to save some of the money. I'm just interested in one thing, these are the time intervals between purchases and charging cashback.
londontaxi

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:31:19 PM

It already depends on the developers of the project, it is now difficult to predict what. Now the project looks nice, there is a clear plan for the future and technical work is being carried out to implement these plans.
sunday88

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 03:42:40 PM

I want to be an active participant in this project, because it allows me to save some of the money. I'm just interested in one thing, these are the time intervals between purchases and charging cashback.
In this regard, information is absent, I think about 1-2 weeks. Ie, made a purchase for the crypto currency through the project, a week later received a certain percentage of the amount spent.

anandgeek1

Activity: 190

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 03:54:59 PM

In this regard, information is absent, I think about 1-2 weeks. Ie, made a purchase for the crypto currency through the project, a week later received a certain percentage of the amount spent.
For each purchase, the cashback will be different, depending on the project's and seller's contracts, usually 5-17%. Cashback can be regarded as a discount.

⚡️⚡️  Bittwatt  ⚡️⚡️   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀   Energy for the 21st Century   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
briakelle

Activity: 114

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:36:29 PM

Do you have a plan how to decrease conversion and transaction fees?
If no, how are you going to be more interesting for customers than fiat cashback services?
And you did not consider the situation from the other side? Clients will have both projects, because it is beneficial to all. I'm sure that the conversion fees here will be minimal.
It's quite early to judge the competition, in theory, the higher it is, the more the level of service. I can only say one thing, the DECENTRALIZED project looks very serious, I'll watch it.

A new platform for obtaining cashback from purchases and operations on the basis of blockchain technology is beyond competition. This will be an innovative project.
tammissac7

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:13:05 AM

I care for your project, plz contact
tertawalta

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:00:25 PM

this is an interesting project, looking from a road map, which I think is very neat and potentially could  succeed in the future, I'm interested in seeing the progress of this thread, and not a bad idea to invest, may be a successful project
foppertc

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:01:53 AM

this is an interesting project, looking from a road map, which I think is very neat and potentially could  succeed in the future, I'm interested in seeing the progress of this thread, and not a bad idea to invest, may be a successful project

I completely agree with you. Imagine how much you can save using this service. I hope the project and its team have enough strength to win the race from competitors.
MelnikBitok

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:16:40 AM

What about the opening of new branches? For me, this issue is very important, I would like to study the project in more detail.
cryptonuim6

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:45:17 AM

How much will this project be profitable for me as a normal user? CASHBACK interests as a percentage. Where is the benefit to the ordinary mortal?
After you download the application to your mobile device and register, then you will open a lot of opportunities, it turns out that making purchases in online stores, you will receive CASHBACK from the money you spent.
Don_Leonardo

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:50:04 AM

Etherium

The same as BitClave?  Huh
Kolona

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:49:36 PM

What about the opening of new branches? For me, this issue is very important, I would like to study the project in more detail.
If you take into account the information from the roadmap of the project, the opening of new filioles was consolidated on 21.03.2018, so you need to move on.
Infek

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:58:53 PM

Interestingly, how the project will attract users, more precisely what will be the difference of this project from other similar ones.
blumkinnn

Activity: 238

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:12:40 PM

Interestingly, how the project will attract users, more precisely what will be the difference of this project from other similar ones.
Each project is unique, and they also use unique ways to advertise themselves. This project chose to open new branches around the world, they decided to work directly with their customers.

nafantc

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:24:41 PM

Guys tell me what percentage of the amount spent will I receive? If you formulate the question differently, will there be a big cashback?
IavanHer3

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:16:23 PM

Guys tell me what percentage of the amount spent will I receive? If you formulate the question differently, will there be a big cashback?
The percentage of the cashback will be determined by the platform's partner, not the platform itself, so it will not be possible to answer your question.
nafantc

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:21:02 PM

Interesting project for sure!!! When does the project begin?
Absolutely all the answers are in the project road map. The project itself has already started its activity, the opening will take place after the ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: