Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:55:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35]
  Print  
Author Topic: overwhelming consensus excludes Lauda, remains in DT2, went in2 buz w sold act  (Read 11873 times)
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 07:01:13 PM

It's scary how you can have positive trust from 35 different people and have your rating drop to Huh just because of one negative trust.  :/
Shocking isn't it? Especially when you did nothing wrong, and the negative is due to lies spread about you.

ahem

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:58:15 PM

It now seems that lauda is leaving negative trust to multiple people who are speaking against him in his escrow dispute.

Salty, hilarious....is this something that you approve of?
lKSLMNSLKnkndlksnkJ

Activity: 770
Merit: 9

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:02:44 PM

It now seems that lauda is leaving negative trust to multiple people who are speaking against him in his escrow dispute.

Salty, hilarious....is this something that you approve of?

So, I just became another victim of Laudra using negative trust as a weapon - because of petty anger issues it would appear.

Ok.    This is getting completely out of control everyone.  Laudra is poisoning the waters at Bitcointalk.org and no one seems to be able to do anything about it. 

I decided to post this message to tell the community my story rather than plead with this individual to reverse the negative trust.  Everything that is written about this person on the web and BTT is very negative and stress inducing.  Asking this person to reverse a negative trust that was given out of petty spite appears to be a complete waste of time.

I post on BTT every day and have been a member for almost a year now.  I earned 5 merits by myself over that time and I have over 800 posts.  I am a bounty hunter, yes, but if you look at my posts, you can see I actively contribute to the boards here, trying to give people good advice related to crypto.  In other words, my BTT account is very important to me.  I am an intelligent contributor and take my membership here very seriously.

So, here’s my story.

Today is January 9, 2019.  I was just given a negative trust rating from user Laudra from an incident that happened back on November 8 while I was working on the VENA Network bounty.

I saw an issue with my stakes for week 6 and connected to the bounty manager and asked a simple bounty question and was immediately met with terse, passive-aggressiveness.  Very little help, no explanation and when I told them they were a bad admin and all I was asking them to do was their job, and Laudra came back with, “You will be disqualified completely.  Thank you.”  I lost my cool and called them a name in frustration and they came back with, “Sure.  Enjoy your negative rating and disqualification.”

The negative trust was not delivered until today, so I can only assume they figured I forgot about the whole thing. 

Well.  That is not the case at all.  As I mentioned, I take my BTT account very seriously and when this incident happened, I took screenshots and documented the pertinent information.

The primary reason Laudra needs to have these privileges taken away is because they broke the rules big time.  And if they did it to me, how many others were abused and had their accounts tarnished by a roque BTT member?  The negative trust system is for documenting monetary fraud and nothing else.   Period.  Laudra used it against me for personal reasons, violating the very essence of the Bitcointalk.org threads.

So, when I went to my account to learn who did this, the message posted was disingenuous and contained lies.  Lies used to smear me and f**k up my BTT account for no other reason than something is wrong with that person’s personality.

It said:  The user missed a deadline and tried to coerce me into accepting their entry, which was naturally rejected by me. Threatens to slander my name and continually harass me because of their own mistake.
Tried to coerce?  Lie number 1.  I took screenshots of the conversation as at the time Laudra threatened my account in the odd event they did follow through on the threat.  Threatens to slander my name and continually harass me because of their own mistake.  -- Nice try, Laudra.  It’s more like Laudra slandered my name and by delaying the negative trust for almost 60 days could be considered continual harassment.  This person is projecting.  Very sad.

To top it all off, I took a screenshot of my conversation with Laudra.  I left the window open and an hour later, I noticed Laudra had edited his responses to me so as not to appear so passive-aggressive.
As a Junior Member, I can’t post links, otherwise I would include my two screenshots as evidence Laudra used the system in a weaponized way against me.

I suspect I will receive some sort of response from Laudra, but anything less than removing the negative trust from my account will not make a single bit of difference.

That some members are allowed to destroy quality accounts on BTT by breaking the rules, then what does that say about the entire community?

What can be done about this apart from asking Laudra to remove it?  We all know that won’t happen now, will it.   There needs to be a higher authority that can override these shenanigans and keep people flocking to BTT.

It’s funny too, because until today, I assumed it was water under the bridge and Laudra just got hot under the collar back in November.  So after reading about the devastation this person causes on BTT and what is known about them, how can things like this even continue to happen?

If users can break rules and ruin people’s account and the user has no recourse, what is the purpose to begin with?

Feel free to chime in here, please.  Right now, I feel disillusioned and disgusted with how things are.

BEP-20  0x10f3Eb215Ee55f1B92c89420498aB832c53caBB9
ERC-20  0xFE4047353129ce0747632db8aFcfC2584391D824
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:10:40 PM

Today is January 9, 2019.  I was just given a negative trust rating from user Laudra from an incident that happened back on November 8 while I was working on the VENA Network bounty....
The negative trust was not delivered until today, so I can only assume they figured I forgot about the whole thing.   

No, you are mistaken, the trust from Lauda was left on 2018-10-26, but only showed up today in your "trusted Feedback" because of Theymos' changes to the Default Trust list, which now includes Lauda (again).

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
lKSLMNSLKnkndlksnkJ

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:33:23 PM

Today is January 9, 2019.  I was just given a negative trust rating from user Laudra from an incident that happened back on November 8 while I was working on the VENA Network bounty....

No, you are mistaken, the trust from Lauda was left on 2018-10-26, but only showed up today in your "trusted Feedback" because of Theymos' changes to the Default Trust list, which now includes Lauda (again).

I'm confused as to why this person even has those privileges...

The rule was broken by them and used against me to screw my account up.  The rule was broken.  I have the evidence.

Isn't there any recourse here for that?

I've worked hard to keep my account in good status and this clown comes along and f**ks it all up with one click.

Why is this happening and what can I do about this apart from begging a crazy person to reverse what they did?

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 09:35:13 PM

Why is this happening and what can I do about this apart from begging a crazy person to reverse what they did?
Start by not threatening to attack me everywhere and not necroposting. An apology wouldn't 't hurt either, but I guess I'm asking for too much..

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
lKSLMNSLKnkndlksnkJ

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:51:46 PM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (3)

Start by not threatening to attack me everywhere and not necroposting. An apology wouldn't 't hurt either, but I guess I'm asking for too much..

I was hoping to get your attention, as what you did was completely unnecessary and was against the rules of the forum to begin with.

First, I have dealt with many, many bounty managers and know how to ask questions and be patient with them.  I did not do anything to provoke you, and when I was provoked into calling you a name, you deserved it at the time, man.  WTF?  

And now, you've used negative trust against me because you did not like me, it had nothing to do with stealing or scamming anyone on BTT.

Take a look back at my posts, Lauda.  I'm not like the vast majority of BTT accounts.  I help people and use the forum to spread messages about crypto.  I also bounty hunt a lot as you might have noticed.

Nobody threatened you.  If you felt threatened it was because you were in a bad mood that day and threatened to disqualify me after 6 weeks of work and leave negative trust for me which is a cardinal sin on BTT.  I was reacting to your brashness and nothing else.

I am a good member here and you've taken it upon yourself to ruin my hard earned account because of a personal interaction that had nothing to do with BTT.  I think you can understand where I am coming from.

If you had engaged me in conversation at the time, it would have ended all amicably like it does with all the other interactions I have with people over the Internet.

Do the right thing, Laudra.  Take back the negative sentiment from my account and we can agree to go our separate ways.  Everyone over-reacts now and then, including me.

Thanks.

Edit:  I don't know if it really makes a difference, but just in case - I am sorry that happened, Lauda.  I do apologize and hope you can see this through.  Thanks.

Edit 2:  Thanks, Lauda.  Thanks for restoring my account integrity.  I do appreciate it.  And, best of luck to you and yours, always.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:42:32 AM

I was hoping to get your attention, as what you did was completely unnecessary and was against the rules of the forum to begin with.

First, I have dealt with many, many bounty managers and know how to ask questions and be patient with them.  I did not do anything to provoke you, and when I was provoked into calling you a name, you deserved it at the time, man.  WTF?  

And now, you've used negative trust against me because you did not like me, it had nothing to do with stealing or scamming anyone on BTT.

Take a look back at my posts, Lauda.  I'm not like the vast majority of BTT accounts.  I help people and use the forum to spread messages about crypto.  I also bounty hunt a lot as you might have noticed.

Nobody threatened you.  If you felt threatened it was because you were in a bad mood that day and threatened to disqualify me after 6 weeks of work and leave negative trust for me which is a cardinal sin on BTT.  I was reacting to your brashness and nothing else.

I am a good member here and you've taken it upon yourself to ruin my hard earned account because of a personal interaction that had nothing to do with BTT.  I think you can understand where I am coming from.

If you had engaged me in conversation at the time, it would have ended all amicably like it does with all the other interactions I have with people over the Internet.

Do the right thing, Laudra.  Take back the negative sentiment from my account and we can agree to go our separate ways.  Everyone over-reacts now and then, including me.

Thanks.

Edit:  I don't know if it really makes a difference, but just in case - I am sorry that happened, Lauda.  I do apologize and hope you can see this through.  Thanks.

Edit 2:  Thanks, Lauda.  Thanks for restoring my account integrity.  I do appreciate it.  And, best of luck to you and yours, always.

WOW what is this some abuse lauda is seeking to reverse to shut them up??

Firstly never kiss up to this dumb ass lauda. He only removed this because there is going to be a shit storm about such a scam promoting shady scum bag gettting back on DT.

He did not do it out of the kindness of its heart.

Do be grateful tell him to fuck off and don't dare abuse his position again. Actually keep this account of his abuse to get him kicked off again.

Zin-Zang

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

Killing Lightning Network with a 51% Ignore attack

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:46:31 AM

Lauda, you're a piece of shit and you insult and harass people all of the time.

You attacked people for years , so how long are you going to pretend, before you start up again.

Not long , I imagine.

Or do you have a big heist planned.

Lauda= Liar = Crook = Extortionist

Cool

I was Red Tagged because Lauda Blows Theymos to get back on DT
The rest are just lauda's personal butt monkeys=> Hhampuz , Vod, TMAN , achow101
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35]
  Print  

Jump to: