Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:18:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] IAGON⚡️ AI-Based Decentralized Cloud Systems⚡️ Client App Updated!  (Read 47169 times)
Plenamola

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:16:36 PM

Looking forward to ICO. If I buy for 1000-3000$ now, will they be $10000-30000 soon? I hope so, but give me your thought also please

Hmm, frankly speaking, I don't think that much higher it will be. However it will absolutely be higher, I mean token price, as cloud storage is anyway out future and IAGON is about cloud storage. And experienced team also will do their best, as I think, to keep project on top

I agree with you. there are a lot of strengthens and almost no weaknesses

I love that Iagon has a fully secured and encrypted platform that seamlessly integrates blockchain, tangle, cryptography, and AI, enhancing the overall usability. And demand on this is quite high nowadays
Antearth

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:17:23 PM

Looking forward to ICO. If I buy for 1000-3000$ now, will they be $10000-30000 soon? I hope so, but give me your thought also please

Hmm, frankly speaking, I don't think that much higher it will be. However it will absolutely be higher, I mean token price, as cloud storage is anyway out future and IAGON is about cloud storage. And experienced team also will do their best, as I think, to keep project on top

I agree with you. there are a lot of strengthens and almost no weaknesses

I love that Iagon has a fully secured and encrypted platform that seamlessly integrates blockchain, tangle, cryptography, and AI, enhancing the overall usability. And demand on this is quite high nowadays

Yep. It's reallt great that Iagon works on the basis of artificial intelligence to connect users to services and decentralized applications
velona-lee

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:51:55 PM

IAGON utilizes and enables storing big data files and repositories, as well as smaller scales of files, and carrying out complex computational processes, such as those needed for Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning operations, within a fully secure and encrypted platform that integrates Blockchain/Tangle, cryptographic and Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies in a user-friendly way. Just for everyone to know
rich-ria

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:02:30 AM

I love this game!!! FRESH product, I believe that because of everything is thought from head to toe - incredible work, team!
rich-ria

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:17:29 AM

IAGON utilizes and enables storing big data files and repositories, as well as smaller scales of files, and carrying out complex computational processes, such as those needed for Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning operations, within a fully secure and encrypted platform that integrates Blockchain/Tangle, cryptographic and Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies in a user-friendly way. Just for everyone to know
I love the thing about security. Adds value to the project
AlsilMiron12

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:28:38 AM

I see the project has a large team of developers and a lot of experienced and serious consultants. I'm sure with such support the project will be able to achieve success  Cool
lonesomestranger

Activity: 770
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:57:31 AM

IAGON News & Announcements

While everyone seems to be talking about Artificial Intelligence these days, it’s good to remember that this is not a New Technology! Here's a brief video that explains more on the history of this popular tech!

Watch video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=056v4OxKwlI

AwanishSu1

Activity: 131

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:37:52 PM

IAGON is a platform for harnessing the storage capacities and processing power of multiple computers over a decentralized Blockchain grid
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:18:36 PM

how exactly individual users with free cloud storage will divide it with corporations? i haven't found it in WP. Thanks for any answer.
vladimir54

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:30:21 PM

there were many projects that addressed the cloud idea but this seems the best out there by now. Let's see if the product will be interesting too. But I am almost sure it will
duniakripto96

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:32:35 PM

IAGON is a platform for harnessing the storage capacities and processing power of multiple computers over a decentralized Blockchain grid

it's true what you say, and I don't understand what you conclude, everyone knows that the IAGON iagon is a platform for harnessing storage capacities and processing the power of multiple computers over a blockchain decentralized grid ...
if you are confused then please ask
timofmerk

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:08:46 PM

The idea of ​​the project is really interesting and this direction of development is very topical now and attracts a huge number of investors from all over the world
miamicrp

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:44:18 PM

This is very natural when you have some powerful project to see it getting support by large number of people. This is happening with Iagon too couple of few days my main concern was to arrange money to prepare myself in time. Now I am quite sure that I am not going miss this as I am almost ready for this
miamicrp

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:45:19 PM

The idea of ​​the project is really interesting and this direction of development is very topical now and attracts a huge number of investors from all over the world
Yes. In my opinion, investors are really involved in the project, which is amazing
velona-lee

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:55:36 PM

Almost flawless project. I believe the project will succeed and move forward because it has a very strong team. Prestigious partners and reputation are also the strengths of the project.
tonyhawk909

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:56:23 AM

Almost flawless project. I believe the project will succeed and move forward because it has a very strong team. Prestigious partners and reputation are also the strengths of the project.

What I like about the project is that there are many projects ongoing in terms of providing secure storage over a decentralized network
SaprikMazhik

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:56:48 AM

What I like about the project is that there are many projects ongoing in terms of providing secure storage over a decentralized network

I completely agree with you. a project that is interesting, the concept offered is also very nice and helpful. Although many of the new projects are popping up, hopefully this project can compete with other projects and could be a great success.
basil-usa

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:00:38 AM

Among the many use cases and benefits that IAGON seeks to provide, the benefits that this platform brings specifically to miners who play such a major role in IAGON’s infrastructure are extremely important to highlight and describe.

One of the most common methods that miners use is Proof of Work or Proof of Stake, which is a mechanism that rewards a particular miner for discovering a particular block. IAGON’s decided to take a different and better approach by using a “Proof of Variance” mechanism.

The Proof of Variance essentially classifies each miner based on their contribution into a pool, allowing miners within the same pool to compete which each other. Miners from lower pools get upgraded or downgraded based on several factors but the two main factors are speed and amount of data that they are able to handle. This mechanism uses a combination of algebraic theory and probability functions to compute a miners contribution and determine which pool they can be classified under. This allows newer miners to profit from mining data while increasing their processing assets. It also allows miners who invest more to receive an immediate return on their investment.

As block tasks are distributed to miners, they need to match the data signature from the data input and find its corresponding data object in the block to return the data output. They do not need to store any of the data they process, though once it is validated to belong to the specific block, the miner is considered to have mined the block and receives incentives for it.  Roll Eyes
velona-lee

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:50:25 AM

what makes them different from other solutions. vs centralized solutions they provide more reliability, more affordable prices and higher security. Reliability because they have 24/7 uptime, their solution doesn't rely on several servers but thousands of nodes miners to run the system. In a centralized solution one server failure can result in downtime for many companies/users, their solution if one node/miner is offline, there are others to help take the load. Afforable prices because they are able to cut costs of up to 80%. Why? Because they have relative to no infrastructure cost. Whereas centeralized solutions pay millions of dollars for servers and staff to run those servers. Security because ofcourse all info (not storage, but the hashes of the info), is being stored on the Blockchain. They also provide dual layer security with encrypting each shard with a military grade encryption (SHA-256). And I love all this  Cool
Hendrix_Coin

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:53:45 AM

what makes them different from other solutions. vs centralized solutions they provide more reliability, more affordable prices and higher security. Reliability because they have 24/7 uptime, their solution doesn't rely on several servers but thousands of nodes miners to run the system. In a centralized solution one server failure can result in downtime for many companies/users, their solution if one node/miner is offline, there are others to help take the load. Afforable prices because they are able to cut costs of up to 80%. Why? Because they have relative to no infrastructure cost. Whereas centeralized solutions pay millions of dollars for servers and staff to run those servers. Security because ofcourse all info (not storage, but the hashes of the info), is being stored on the Blockchain. They also provide dual layer security with encrypting each shard with a military grade encryption (SHA-256). And I love all this  Cool

Lots of things listed in here... SOunds really promising and futuristic! Security and reducing the costs is mostly what i love
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: