Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:17:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: for jr member joining campaign/bounty  (Read 384 times)
JimXcrab (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:18:20 AM

i do really need help, can anyone can give me instruction how to join campaign/bounty. im stock in putting avatar and codes. thanks for those who will help me. thank you so much godbless Wink Wink
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aussiesloth

Activity: 266
Merit: 41

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:20:55 AM

Have a read of this.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2894511.msg29758820#msg2975882

If you’re new to things, have a look through the Beginners board too.
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:24:10 AM

If I recall correctly, Jr members are no longer able to add links to their signature, this is reserved for members and above.

It would be best if you take part in alternative bounties, such as Twitter, Telegram and Facebook campaigns until you've reached the required amount of merit to rank up. However, a quick browse over your post quality indicates that this is very unlikely to happen, as merit is hard come by, and you probably wont be getting any based on how you post.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Superpacman

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:25:48 AM

Hi!Jr member is not allowed to wear avatar atleast your a member or higher rank.
you can join campaign/bounty just click
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:31:39 AM

If I recall correctly, Jr members are no longer able to add links to their signature, this is reserved for members and above.

It would be best if you take part in alternative bounties, such as Twitter, Telegram and Facebook campaigns until you've reached the required amount of merit to rank up. However, a quick browse over your post quality indicates that this is very unlikely to happen, as merit is hard come by, and you probably wont be getting any based on how you post.

Yup! And because he is just a newbie in the system I really think he doesn't really know how the merit system works, If he is just aiming in ranking up then even if he had so many post he's merit would not increase,

For OP check out this link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0 so you would know what is the required merit to increase in ranks or position and how can you acquired merit from other users, But you can simply join any available bounty campaign that requireds Jr. Member so good luck.
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:32:33 AM

member jr member can only use code, but can not use avatar
you have to raise the rank of at least full member to be able, can use avatar, and now to participate in the campaign signature, your rank must be at least member, but there are still some projects that accept jr member member, you just need to look for it in bounty (altcoin)...
billionaireSHS

Activity: 269
Merit: 10

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:42:19 PM

When you want to join in a signature campaign you must need to fill up the form just like for example; you need to put your starting post, adress, profile and others if necessary. But when it talks about the avatar, I think that Jr. Member haven't wearing this yet because you can only get it if you are a full member and above  Smiley

brengoskandel

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:57:31 PM

moderator has disabled signature for Jr Member participants.
but you do not have to worry, there are still many projects that accept Jr Member as signature participants bounty campaign
my advice, you should increase your rank first before following bounty signature. at least you should have a rank like me
create a constructive post on this forum to collect merit
bayong

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:20:06 PM

i do really need help, can anyone can give me instruction how to join campaign/bounty. im stock in putting avatar and codes. thanks for those who will help me. thank you so much godbless Wink Wink
There are lot to joined bounty campaign,How about making an article,making a video and upload it to you tube.how about being a translator.What language do you know?Social media is the easiest to do.if you have facebook,twitter and also instagram.you just follow them and share.
NightCloudz07

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:38:01 PM

just watch on youtube or just read the instructions of all bounty campaign you want to joining so its better for you to do that.

▲▼▲▼ZICHAIN ▲▼▲▼ JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO
▲▼ BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ▲▼
Adine.lablab

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:43:12 PM

Its a good start for jr.member to joining a bounty campaign to increase your runk but make sure you have a twitter,telegram also a instagram and make sure you have more followers in twitter and facebook. And make sure you follow the rules that you joining campaign
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:56:13 PM

It is true. Especially after the merit system is applied. Signature from jr.member account that joins signature campaign becomes inactive. It would be better if the OP follows other bounties, such as social media, articles, etc.

Pancheng

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:05:35 PM

Avatar is for only Member rank and above as for Jr. Member we need only to put their personal text, for the application for bounties,. Go to Market place. (Altcoin), and bounty, choose a campaign that might interest you and follow the application procedure, then you start asking bounty manager for additional information you want to know.

gscplatform.io ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█▐
21millionsbtc

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:26:39 PM

as per new rules, jr members participating  new bounty is tough the reason is the new signature campaigns arent allowing Jr Members they are looking for Member if u want to become member u should have 10 merit points
_Mikasa_

Activity: 234
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:35:29 PM

I don't even seen even once that a junior member can wear a signature. It is reserved for higher ranks because junior member is a pretty low rank. Read here on forums about how signature campaign works. And before you join any signature campaign, there are instructions given and the restrictions you have.
ParveZ219

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:22:22 PM

Go and search for bounty campaigns or signature campaigns in the altcoins service discussion,there you will get many offers,just wear the signature, and follow their rules,if you are lucky then you will be taken,..you can join the campaign where I also participated..

**And try to post these things in beginners and help menu.
ParveZ219

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:24:16 PM

I don't even seen even once that a junior member can wear a signature. It is reserved for higher ranks because junior member is a pretty low rank. Read here on forums about how signature campaign works. And before you join any signature campaign, there are instructions given and the restrictions you have.
Even newbies are provided to wear signature in my campaign..so bro dont underestimate please...They will rank up some day...
felipe04

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:41:49 PM

OP if your newbie here in forum of course you will experience all hard here because you don't know it but if that your situation better for you to not do question here and study in beginners and help so you will learn a lot of knowledge there for your future in crypto,Moreover joining bounty or signature are hard because you need to post a costructive if you already joined but base on your post nothing is constructive so better for you to atleast study first.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:52:53 PM

OP if your newbie here in forum of course you will experience all hard here because you don't know it but if that your situation better for you to not do question here and study in beginners and help so you will learn a lot of knowledge there for your future in crypto,Moreover joining bounty or signature are hard because you need to post a costructive if you already joined but base on your post nothing is constructive so better for you to atleast study first.
He’s just confused. It is not because he ask questions doesnt mean he cant make constructive posts. We all been newbies too and we were confused then too but little by little we were able to learn.

Hey newbie! Welcome to the forum. Do not be discouraged, if your intention is pure you will surely be ranked up. Just start here by reading a lot on the beginners help sections, and it is ok to ask questions but you have to make your queries in the right section so you will not be banned by posting wrong topics in  wrong sections. Goodluck to you.   
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 09:05:33 PM

If you follow the signature campaign for your current ranking, you can not use avatars, you still can not wear an avatar, you can only wear their signature already provided by them, if you want to wear an avatar, you first has rank above Full Member, in order to use avatar ...
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: