Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:36:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you ever been scammed?  (Read 1805 times)
rappydoo

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:54:50 PM

yes, it was awful but i learned from it, half ass due diligence will lead you dip with those scammers.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:07:08 PM

Yes, I've been scammed by some airdrops. And one was 1katoshi site. Which you can earn free Satoshi and they didn't give my 60k satoshi earnings. Please stay away with that site it is scam.

I am also the same as you experience, I often get a scam project. I also often get projects from scam airdrop so I stop following the airdrop project.
without joining the airdrop I still earn money from bounty campaign, so I think airdrop removed from this forum is also not a problem.

Xzhyte

Activity: 218
Merit: 101

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:48:53 AM

I am on the forum for two years already and I was scammed here by several signature campaigns, which didn't pay. With Bitcoin payments there wasn't a problem, but payments in tokens or other coins came on my wallet not every time, to say more, only two times from 5-6.

I wish I wont suffer the same fate as you. It's really sad to waste your time and effort to promote such projects without pay. Though, i'm just on my second campaign and I hope it will be successful and pays us when it ends.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
linshuhow

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:09:19 AM

Fortunately for me, no but I’ve heard lots of stories of people being scammed.
sneeze11

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:31:38 AM

Can you share this experience?

If you say yes, what the project was it? Why did you believe in this project?

Actually I don't experience scam because there's a friend that guide me so that I can explore without scam. Almost of the users here have been scammed they all say because of airdrops. There's a user here that been scammed on satoshi and they didn't give the 60k of the user so they guide us or tell us to stay away on that site.
Fakhri1907

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 01:40:20 AM

Until now, i have never been scammed because if i want to doing transaction with other people, i will use escrow service or check the person profile first
Ailcab

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:03:05 AM

Luckily, I have never been scammed for my entire existence here,. I hope I will not experience that in the near future. I must be very careful and vigilant all the time.
Aileen C.

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:12:04 AM

I think I am fortunate enough because I've never been scammed. It's a good thing because if ever it will happen to me, I maybe don't know what to do..
josephine85

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:14:43 AM

Fortunately for me, I haven't been scammed. There are two reasons that I think of. First, is because I am still a newbie who doesn't have that much of a bitcoin. Second, I don't have bitcoin investment that may've been scammed. Since I am just a student, I don't have a source of money that I can invest. So currently, I am joining campaigns to earn some bitcoins.

Same here. I have not been scammed since I am a newbie in this community. It is also my first time to join in a campaign and it is not finish yet and I believe it is not a scammed simply because the project is great and the campaign manager is trustworthy. I am confident that I will be paid for my effort on this campaign, because surely the campaign will be a success.
avoxosuccesful

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:18:57 AM

getting scammed is one the most dreadful ish in this biz,i mean u go through stress working your ass off and get nothing?thats some crazy ish mhn.the thing is sometimes you might not even know that the ish you working on is a total scam,you keep your fingers crossed and high hopes thinking it'll come in any way.one way i check my work this time is to see if that ICO has ever been up and how well thay did
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:20:33 AM

So far I didn't experienced to be scammed which I did is to secure all my credentials in my safe place. Also as I observed here in the cyberworld, scammers are rampant in their bad doings which they do their best to scammed those people who doing their job seriously. Hopefully it will never happen to me because in some point there is still possibility to be scammed even how secure our credentials. All we need to do is to stay observant and attentive since we work here to earn and those scammers are waiting a right timing to have a victim.
eifer0910

Activity: 237

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:56:00 AM

Yes before ive been scammed and sadly she is one of my friend who scammed me. It is like referral system you need to invite someone under your table for you to earn too but sadly i didnt get back what I invest before.

jona

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:49:15 AM

Scammers are everywhere,some ICO campaign to sell their coin and after which  the investors are lift with no update of what they have bought and sadly enough you can not trace them because all information on social media and website will be deleted.
akiraminai

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:02:44 AM

I had been scammed once that's why I am not into investing. The trauma I get by scamming the money I earned manually through faucets and mining were scammed by a Nigerian that offers binary trading in some website that he recommended onto me in facebook.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:11:03 AM

I had been scammed once that's why I am not into investing. The trauma I get by scamming the money I earned manually through faucets and mining were scammed by a Nigerian that offers binary trading in some website that he recommended onto me in facebook.

Fortunately I haven't been scammed ever since then. And it's just sad to hear stories like that when people get scammed by those who use the name of bitcoin for scamming. I've heard stories about that. That's why let's always be careful. Study well, invest smart so less people could be victimized by these scammers.
appleyard

Activity: 359
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:24:33 AM

Can you share this experience?

If you say yes, what the project was it? Why did you believe in this project?

Yes in this website forums there is lots of scam, for example scam project like i joined bounty campaign few months ago because im not actually into it that time i have no idea that project is a scammed and i waste my time by joining that project its probably 6 weeks are wasted and never received any payment from them and those participant are complaining that they did not also received payments from that project. the main reason why we did not get paid because the ico failed so the project ended up as scammed. 

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:28:07 AM

Once or twice in my early crypto days when I tested cloud mining waters. Since then, I only go for proof of stake coins, DMD Diamond is my favorite, by far.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Ryanpaul80

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:39:32 AM

No because im too secure of myself and i dont do transaction in a person that i dont know his/her identity because my money will be scammed if i dont think smart and my money will be turn to waste dont negotiate in any person you dont know who he or she is because maybe that peeson is a scammer and your money is his/her target to scammed be careful always and think smart.
loragean03

Activity: 403

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:27:51 AM

from the day i joined here at our forum, I didn't experience yet this scam, because I didn't want to join in bounty and airdrops at that time, I only participating in Services Sections that pays only bitcoin every week, and now I decided to start joining/participate in bounty and airdrop to earn more tokens/coins. I just started 2nd week of January with this signature I have, hoping not to got scammed because I don't know the feeling of being scammed at first time doing things in a long run campaign.
tr3yson

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:44:00 AM

Yes, I was! Before it was in some ponzi scheme, I put an investment then they run. Then here, some bounty after it's done, I haven't heard any updates and some changes the rule in time of the distribution. Effort and time were really wasted though there are still a lot of good bounty.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: