Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:59:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how i can start??  (Read 1729 times)
ahamid1982 (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:37:26 PM

After finding out about PolicyPal Network recently and reading through their exceptional roadmap from their whitepaper. They have really caught my interest.

And guess what? Their ICO sold out in whopping 38 seconds. what's next? exchange?They are even exploring to launch CryptoProtect for Digix & traceto.io! To be updated you guys can join their Telegram channel! https://t.me/PolicyPalNetwork

ok thanks
Raja_Salman

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:47:34 PM

First if you don't have any money to invest in cryptocurrency you should find ways for winning them. Bounty campaigns are a good solution but it takes time so you need to have patience
It's the best solution for people who do not have enough money to invest. so they can earn a salary by working on the task or bounty available in bitcointalk
ahamid1982 (OP)

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:21:07 PM

Well I can suggest you to start by joining as many airdrops as you can find in this forum so you could be able to gain experience and knowledge if what you'll gonna do in case if you will receive crypto currencies tokens coming from airdrops that you had participated and then there's also the high paying signature campaign who will be paying you quite a good fortune if you can be able to joined a bounty campaign in which the token they will be paying to you will have a high market value.

thanks for your support
ClearAid

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:32:53 PM

I cant say what you should start, but I can say you one thing - DO NOT TAKE LOANS in the bank for buying any crypto.

You never know what is going to happen

mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:17:22 PM

There are some other people also feel like you right now. I'm sure that some people in this forum also come from zero to get in Bitcoin. Well, actually if you don't have enough funds for investment, just seek for the programs that offer rewards for us. You may join such airdrops or bounty campaign. Bounty campaigns are various, you may not only choose the signature. You can refer to other likely the content creation, telegram, social media, and more others. After getting the reward, you may start to save your coins and sell it at the high price. Here, you can start to invest to the good cryptocurrency.
lukeclick

Activity: 164

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:10:29 PM

If you don't have money to invest into the market directly then do enough posts and get your account ranked up then you can join bounty and signature campaigns and make some free coins. Also you can get some free tokens from airdrops.
janaiz

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:51:22 PM

i am from Egypt which is a poor country with little income. can't buy bitcoins or even start by investing or trading or joining signature compaigns.
so how can i win free Satoshis BTCand begin my way in crypto currencies??
can any body help me how to start Huh?
thanks Smiley

Anyone can buy Bitcoin, like what i'm doing I convert my fiat to Bitcoin by using Coins.Ph I get 0.19 Bitcoin and that means you can buy any amount of it just below one Bitcoin, it doesn't mean if you cannot buy one Bitcoin it is useless just try small amount and soon it will increase just for waiting.
keziakusayang

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:10:28 PM

you can follow the bounty to get the coin and then you redeem it with bitcoin, that's a good way, if you understand how to trade then it will be faster for you to multiply your bitcoin.
narkiss

Activity: 76

WORLD 1ST REVERSE MERCHANT PROCESSOR

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:57:24 PM

i am from Egypt which is a poor country with little income. can't buy bitcoins or even start by investing or trading or joining signature compaigns.
thanks Smiley

If bitcoin is illegal in your country, you should stay away from it. Focus on other freelance opportunities that pay in cash.

unknown-user

Activity: 445

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:48:41 PM

Make an investment as a start. Investing at this moment whereas the price of Bitcoin is currently low due to the continuous decrease on its market value from the beginning of this year. The market price of Bitcoin has just started increasing recently and as its market vale is rising,profit will be earned from invwsting at this point. Still expect some dips in the market but take it as an opportunity to invest. Just be patient and wait,huge things are about to come for Bitcoin.

awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:40:14 PM

There is no free lunch any where once you need to earn bitcoin you must be prepared to work hard because time is a very high expectations might not come out so to me but will come out bitcoin.
Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:55:32 PM

There is no free lunch any where once you need to earn bitcoin you must be prepared to work hard because time is a very high expectations might not come out so to me but will come out bitcoin.
You need to risk money to make money, that's the reality here, if you want free you will not make enough money because usually
when it's free it does not involve big money. Start small that you can afford to lose, grow your money slowly but constantly because this is a long term.

roomboy85

Activity: 151

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:43:15 AM

First, study what bitcoin is so that when you join some signature campaign you know how to answer the question in the different forum.
You need also to have an legit account to participate in this kind of forum.
icowind

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:18:53 AM

Joining this industry requires a computer of your own, so you can choose to pick up some bounty quests, get your currency through your labor, and then sell the bounty currency to buy Bitcoin. I think this is a good choice.
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:52:14 AM

thanks Smiley

I suppose it does not matter which country you are from. Even if you make the smallest investment in Bitcoin, it will work. besides, try to deal with other altcoins - it will let you trading and earning.
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:58:19 AM

You just simply join or invest in just a little thing.small things can make it a big thing.You just only have a computer for joining in this investment,so you can xhoose where you are hoing to join.
Mystogan915

Activity: 320

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:10:31 AM

thanks Smiley

I prefer to you to join bounty campaigns, signature, articles, social media's canpaign, also airdrops to gain more tokens, for sure you gain extra incomes after an project/ICO ends. Also to start in crypto try to research articles about cryptocurrency, daily news. Read some threads here in this forum, try to explore everything, and then join bounties
Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:16:53 AM

start getting bitcoin start, list your account at bitcointalk.org. just like a beginner, you just have to rise to your rankings with some you can join like a social media campaign. If your rank is already jr member you can join a signature campaign whose earnings are greater than social media.
viramarket

Activity: 262

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 07:27:43 AM

you can participate in the bounty of the company, then the received tokens can be exchanged for bitcoins or Ethereum and invest in one or at least ICO So you can increase your account.
ZIM17

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:20:47 PM

for the introduction to the world of crypto currencies as a matter of fact you can keep your patience in the furom that helps you find every question you want to answer it is one easy way for you to get modern information for their introduction.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: