Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 06:00:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY] 🔥 DomusCoins ICO 🔥 Coin backed by real estate properties ✔  (Read 2850 times)
Josen5000

Activity: 313
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:36:06 PM

Great project, did you raised a soft cap? Do you have any partners?
No they haven' raised a soft cap yet because of some delays.
Delayed what? Any transactions, money transfers? Or were there any technical problems?
They wrote in the chat that there were delays. What kind of delays - I didnt ask. They still have not reached a soft cap. I think in the near future everything will be fine)
allwithpassion

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:43:48 PM

Anyone invested in this already?
lazoguzzling

Activity: 342

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:49:00 PM

I'm still thinking. I dont see any real evidence of the availability of real estate ...
brussqett

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:08:48 PM

I'm still thinking. I dont see any real evidence of the availability of real estate ...
I think you should sign on the channel in the telegram and be aware of everything that happens around the project, so as not to doubt the development team.
Mila.Vitra

Activity: 334

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:18:58 PM

II have never met a project that is related to real estate, I think that this industry is completely free and there is no competition at all. This gives certain possible DomusCoins project.
I don't think that there is no competition, but so far it's minimal
It's really quite an exclusive project. I will study it and observe the developments. Will your token be available on the exchange?
ahmadbass

Activity: 145
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:27:02 PM

I think you should sign on the channel in the telegram and be aware of everything that happens around the project, so as not to doubt the development team.

look on the web maybe all the information is there or join in the telegram channel.
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:04:10 PM

look on the web maybe all the information is there or join in the telegram channel.
frankly speaking, there is a lot of information on the Internet, but it's no different from what is presented on their website, and I didnt find good video reviews Sad
Joseph007

Activity: 289

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:36:05 PM

Totally agree with you. Investing in real estate has never been so easy Smiley
Yes, but for the time being it's too unclear, I'm trying to find more information about this.
brussqett

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:57:06 PM

Yes, but for the time being it's too unclear, I'm trying to find more information about this.
And what you don't understand? Ask here - they will try to help you.
RichardCrowford1965

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:20:41 PM

I still don't understand the principle of the coin's work and how its value will be controlled.
Narimann

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:24:32 PM

I still don't understand the principle of the coin's work and how its value will be controlled.
Price is controlled by the price of real estate. I understand that if the property grows in price - then the coin will also gain more and more value.
Josen5000

Activity: 313

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:55:53 PM

Price is controlled by the price of real estate. I understand that if the property grows in price - then the coin will also gain more and more value.
All assets, including gold and other cryptocurrencies, appreciate as demand increases or supply decreases.
This rule also applies to DomusCoins, and in our case, we also add appreciation, rent and use of the real estate properties.
For DomusCoins we prudently estimate an appreciation of 100% in the first year, in addition to the performance of the real estate properties.
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:55:25 PM

All assets, including gold and other cryptocurrencies, appreciate as demand increases or supply decreases.
This rule also applies to DomusCoins, and in our case, we also add appreciation, rent and use of the real estate properties.
For DomusCoins we prudently estimate an appreciation of 100% in the first year, in addition to the performance of the real estate properties.
You predict a fairly high coin growth - is it really possible?
Nastenasl4stena

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:28:41 PM

You predict a fairly high coin growth - is it really possible?
Naturally! Especially when a coin is supported not by words, but by real estate
Antonio.F

Activity: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:53:47 PM

Yes, it looks like this is the only project related to real estate. The only question is, is it profitable to invest in it?
Klennox

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:37:24 PM

Yes, it looks like this is the only project related to real estate. The only question is, is it profitable to invest in it?
Investing in real estate - it has always been profitable. With the advent of the crypto currency and the block of the chain, this becomes very simple.
komar.515

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:50:32 PM

Investing in real estate - it has always been profitable. With the advent of the crypto currency and the block of the chain, this becomes very simple.
And with the blockchain it's also safe. All your transactions will be instant and transparent
CristopherCollins77

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:10:52 PM

And with the blockchain it's also safe. All your transactions will be instant and transparent
Standard use description about blockchain Smiley
Does your real estate advertise your token?
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:33:32 PM

I dont think there should be a token advertisement on real estate. Yes, this coin is supported by real estate, but why is there advertising?
LoreinMallin

Activity: 324

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:53:25 PM

I dont think there should be a token advertisement on real estate. Yes, this coin is supported by real estate, but why is there advertising?
If they want to effectively sell and distribute tokens - advertising will never hurt Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: