Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:57:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY] 🔥 DomusCoins ICO 🔥 Coin backed by real estate properties ✔  (Read 2845 times)
Narimann

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:51:28 PM

If I invest in this project, after what time will I get a net profit?
Depending on how much you invest, and whether this market is volatile.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
komar.515

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:27:51 PM

If I invest in this project, after what time will I get a net profit?
Depending on how much you invest, and whether this market is volatile.
It doesnt depend on the amount. Because the one who invested more - he got more tokens. Accordingly, the profits for them will not come any slower.
jess4ever

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:55:05 PM

The idea of the project is very promising, although it has already heard about real estate projects. In any case, I wish the team success.
Yes, finally, investing in real estate becomes available to anyone who wants. And as the minimum amount for entry is quite small, which makes the project very attractive
lazoguzzling

Activity: 342

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:20:30 PM

I wonder, have Domus reached a softcap already?
Josen5000

Activity: 313

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:40:42 PM

No, they had some difficulties and they were forced to extend ICO. I think now they are on the verge of achieving a soft cap.
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:56:18 PM

No, they had some difficulties and they were forced to extend ICO. I think now they are on the verge of achieving a soft cap.
Now many have made such a decision. This is quite natural. Especially large investors are now quieted down and waiting for a rise in the price of the crypto currency back.
Sharlotta.Berg

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:30:13 PM

Hi, everybody!

DomusCoins is now listed on ICOinRating.

You can support DomusCoins through voting for it - ✔️ http://icoinrating.com/domuscoins/.
What grade and on what scale will you set them?
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:43:11 PM

Hi, everybody!

You can support DomusCoins through voting for it - ✔️ http://icoinrating.com/domuscoins/.
On many reviews, the rating is set at 4-4.6 / 5
RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:09:17 PM

Hi, everybody!

These are relatively good estimates, but they lack more detailed information about real estate, the countries in which the project is developing, and various multimedia information components.
Joseph007

Activity: 289

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:41:18 PM

Hi, everybody!

These are relatively good estimates, but they lack more detailed information about real estate, the countries in which the project is developing, and various multimedia information components.
Have you carefully read the white paper and video review for this project? Look again, maybe with subtitles in case of misunderstanding. There, everything is described in sufficient detail.
Project for people, really.
briakelle

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:57:24 PM

How are the sales progressed in the course of ICO? I myself can not find any information on this? At least half of the required amount has already been collected?
Gregory.Leps

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:11:29 PM

Is it something like a collective investment in real estate or something like that?

Yes, something like this. This project gives certain possibilities to those who do not have large capital. After all, investing in property has always been very profitable
Exactly. The ability to invest almost any amount is very attractive. Dont invest a fortune, you can invest as much as it doesnt affect your welfare.
But is there any minimum amount for investing? Surely about a thousand dollars?
ukrainskaya-devaxa

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:33:31 AM

You expect a fairly strong real estate growth by July. If this is true, then it will be nice to own your tokens ...
yes, but why in the table the price of real estate is more, and the price of the token is at the same level
LoreinMallin

Activity: 324

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:12:08 AM

You expect a fairly strong real estate growth by July. If this is true, then it will be nice to own your tokens ...
yes, but why in the table the price of real estate is more, and the price of the token is at the same level
Most likely because the demand for real estate is still unknown. There will be demand - there will be a price increase
evilcyclope

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:39:11 PM

Most likely because the demand for real estate is still unknown. There will be demand - there will be a price increase
Wait. They're just buying real estate, right? And wait until the price grows? That is, the coins as assets - is the price of real estate growing - the rises and the price of the coin?
RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:26:35 PM

Wait. They're just buying real estate, right? And wait until the price grows? That is, the coins as assets - is the price of real estate growing - the rises and the price of the coin?
Yes, it seems that so. The real estate will be in their property, and in your property there will be coins. With the growth of property prices, demand for coins will grow. Accordingly, the price will jump.
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:03:00 PM

The main thing that the coin began to grow at once in the price, and that the people will start to sell it right after an output and finally collapse a course ...
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:52:33 PM

The main thing that the coin began to grow at once in the price, and that the people will start to sell it right after an output and finally collapse a course ...
And why should the coins be poured out at the outlet to the stock exchange? You buy them for what? To sell it immediately?
AngelinaShulcz

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:33:31 PM

And why should the coins be poured out at the outlet to the stock exchange? You buy them for what? To sell it immediately?
If the investor notices that the price is standing still and doesn't grow - then he will want to sell the coins and get his money back. Therefore, I hope that the price will start to grow actively. And a limited number of coins will allow the price to grow extremely quickly.
Sharlotta.Berg

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:56:58 PM

If the investor notices that the price is standing still and doesn't grow - then he will want to sell the coins and get his money back. Therefore, I hope that the price will start to grow actively. And a limited number of coins will allow the price to grow extremely quickly.
Then it's a stupid investor. A good investor analyzes all the pros and cons, analyzes the market and calculates all the options before investing. The whole point of investment is that after the expiration of time your coins will gain a price. And whoever hopes for easy money will lose everything.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: