Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:36:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY] 🔥 DomusCoins ICO 🔥 Coin backed by real estate properties ✔  (Read 2845 times)
1Bullion

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:40:08 PM

The idea of the project is not new at all, lately there are a lot of such projects, of course, real estate almost always brings profit. A little information about the project team, where can I get acquainted with the project team? Has the Bounty campaign ended or continues until April 30? DomusCoin owns real estate and where is it located?

|||  EverLife.AI  ||| 
  |||  Preserve your Legacy on the BlockChain  ||| 
  |||  Your Immutable AI Avatar on the Blockchain that preserves your legacy  ||| 

●  Facebook  ●  Twitter ●  Telegram  ●  ANN  ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nastenasl4stena

Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:50:18 PM

The idea of the project is not new at all, lately there are a lot of such projects, of course, real estate almost always brings profit. A little information about the project team, where can I get acquainted with the project team? Has the Bounty campaign ended or continues until April 30? DomusCoin owns real estate and where is it located?
Most of the answers you will find on their website. But the list of real estate is tight. He is not there, the people are searching but for the time being they are unsuccessful.
Sharlotta.Berg

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:18:07 PM

I think the bounty will be available until the end of ICO. There's a link above - read it;)
ukrainskaya-devaxa

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:33:19 PM

I think the bounty will be available until the end of ICO. There's a link above - read it;)
Definitely! Especially bounty e is something special. No bonuses, no referral program. Strangely enough
JamesJazz82

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:01:39 PM

Why does the total number of coins exceed the number available for sale? What are the other coins for?
Nikolas.Kelman

Activity: 203

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:20:35 PM

Why does the total number of coins exceed the number available for sale? What are the other coins for?
I think this is for adjusting the level of coin prices
FrederickFarci

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:23:11 PM

Yes, I've heard of such a strategy. And also, perhaps, these coins will be rewarded for something
norman-soil

Activity: 254

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:49:36 PM

Yes, I've heard of such a strategy. And also, perhaps, these coins will be rewarded for something
This is done, as far as I know, to avoid inflation
evilcyclope

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:33:41 PM

I like your approach to controlling deflation and inflation. You have all figured it out, and made a lot of coins. The question remains - will you specifically underestimate or overstate the value of coins as you need?
FrederickFarci

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:09:27 PM

I like your approach to controlling deflation and inflation. You have all figured it out, and made a lot of coins. The question remains - will you specifically underestimate or overstate the value of coins as you need?
I think it's impossible. How do you imagine this, if the project is monitored by thousands of people. Many thousands own coins, and who suddenly suddenly begins to blame the price? This is absurd
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:28:42 PM

I think it's impossible. How do you imagine this, if the project is monitored by thousands of people. Many thousands own coins, and who suddenly suddenly begins to blame the price? This is absurd
It seems to me on the contrary, in the event of a drop in demand and when everyone starts selling the coin, an attempt will be made to put control over the price of the coin
raulduke

Activity: 20
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:16:49 PM

How to gain profit from DomusCoins?
The increasingly widespread use of cryptocurrencies will lead to an increase in the value of those currencies that present strong collateral. DomusCoins has all the characteristics to be a protagonist in this market. In any case, the value of DOC will grow at least as much as that of real estate. So you will always be able to sell the DOCs at a higher value after a while.
When you own a real estate property it’s likely that you rent it out and take a profit out of it. DomusCoins rents out the properties on short-term basis to maximize profits. Profits will be shared proportionally with all the DomusCoins’ holders. When you sell a property you do it to make a profit. Again, this happens with DomusCoins: when a property is sold, the profit, in DOCs, is shared with all the DomusCoins’ holders. Even after a sale, the emission value of your DomusCoins will always be guaranteed.
What real estate does Domus own?
I have long been trying to find the answer to this question. But everywhere they write something in common. Like real estate in Dubai, America and so on, and where exactly - is unknown
I'd bet a decent amount of money that they own no property, and are months if not years from even developing a platform on which to distribute proceeds to coinholders. It is possible that an affiliated entity owns properties that Domus hopes to tokenize, but if they owned real property today that was generating revenue, they'd be advertising details on the properties all over the place.
komar.515

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:54:29 PM

The increasingly widespread use of cryptocurrencies will lead to an increase in the value of those currencies that present strong collateral. DomusCoins has all the characteristics to be a protagonist in this market. In any case, the value of DOC will grow at least as much as that of real estate. So you will always be able to sell the DOCs at a higher value after a while.
When you own a real estate property it’s likely that you rent it out and take a profit out of it. DomusCoins rents out the properties on short-term basis to maximize profits. Profits will be shared proportionally with all the DomusCoins’ holders. When you sell a property you do it to make a profit. Again, this happens with DomusCoins: when a property is sold, the profit, in DOCs, is shared with all the DomusCoins’ holders. Even after a sale, the emission value of your DomusCoins will always be guaranteed.
I have long been trying to find the answer to this question. But everywhere they write something in common. Like real estate in Dubai, America and so on, and where exactly - is unknown
I'd bet a decent amount of money that they own no property, and are months if not years from even developing a platform on which to distribute proceeds to coinholders. It is possible that an affiliated entity owns properties that Domus hopes to tokenize, but if they owned real property today that was generating revenue, they'd be advertising details on the properties all over the place.
It is truth too. But we do not know for sure whether there is advertising there, or not? Maybe they have good business without advertising?
Mila.Vitra

Activity: 334

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:17:16 PM

It is truth too. But we do not know for sure whether there is advertising there, or not? Maybe they have good business without advertising?
And what kind of company is engaged in the sale of this property?
Narimann

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:29:50 PM

I understand that they don't sell real estate, but buys it. And I understand that for renting or something like that.
jess4ever

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:47:26 PM

I understand that they don't sell real estate, but buys it. And I understand that for renting or something like that.
There it is. If they were selling it, then what would the price of a coin be? No. It's the availability of such assets as real estate and will be a support to maintain the price of the coin.
Gregory.Leps

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:01:59 PM

There it is. If they were selling it, then what would the price of a coin be? No. It's the availability of such assets as real estate and will be a support to maintain the price of the coin.
Yes, and that's why they have the opportunity to stay in this property and pay for this using DOMUS tokens.
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:31:13 PM

Great project, did you raised a soft cap? Do you have any partners?
ukrainskaya-devaxa

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:55:08 PM

No they haven' raised a soft cap yet because of some delays.
AngelinaShulcz

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:15:27 PM

No they haven' raised a soft cap yet because of some delays.
Delayed what? Any transactions, money transfers? Or were there any technical problems?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: