Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:35:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY] 🔥 DomusCoins ICO 🔥 Coin backed by real estate properties ✔  (Read 2845 times)
LoreinMallin

Activity: 324
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:07:19 PM

Yes, naturally, all investors are directly involved in the purchase of real estate.
This is what real estate investment is all about, isnt it?
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FrederickFarci

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:25:38 PM

Yes, naturally, all investors are directly involved in the purchase of real estate.
Invest in real estate for one - it's very difficult. It's a lot of money, documents and very much time. By investing in this coin you are participating in a collective investment. You do not need a lot of money, you do not need to make any documents. You invest money, get tokens, wait for price increases.
Dr.Cristofferson

Activity: 356

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:01:05 PM

Invest in real estate for one - it's very difficult. It's a lot of money, documents and very much time. By investing in this coin you are participating in a collective investment. You do not need a lot of money, you do not need to make any documents. You invest money, get tokens, wait for price increases.

Well this is quite logical. Here you simply invest as much money as you can and accordingly receive a profit, depending on the amount of investment.
Narimann

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:11:32 PM

Are there any agreements with realtors to purchase real estate in the future? Are there guarantees that you will expand? Or the cost of the coin will depend on 2-3 apartments?
Nijeltheboss

Activity: 326

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:54:30 AM

Are there any agreements with realtors to purchase real estate in the future? Are there guarantees that you will expand? Or the cost of the coin will depend on 2-3 apartments?
Well, it's clear that it will not be 2-3 apartments. If the project charges will be at least several million - this is a very good amount of real estate.
sharkman20

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:09:38 AM

Well, it's clear that it will not be 2-3 apartments. If the project charges will be at least several million - this is a very good amount of real estate.
It's too early to talk about it. It is not known how much the project will raise. But I'm almost sure that the fees will be excellent and more than half of the tokens will be sold accurately. And this is a new horizon, and a lot of profit Smiley
Igloo74

Activity: 187

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 12:39:31 PM

Are there any successes in the work of adding a token to the listing on the stock exchange? As far as I understand this process is very protracted, and usually the issues of listing begin to be dealt with in the process of ISO. How is the project going in this direction?
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:37:05 PM

Are there any successes in the work of adding a token to the listing on the stock exchange? As far as I understand this process is very protracted, and usually the issues of listing begin to be dealt with in the process of ISO. How is the project going in this direction?
Recently I saw this question in a telegram. It is said that this issue is being resolved and negotiations are under way.
lazoguzzling

Activity: 342

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:20:13 PM

Recently I saw this question in a telegram. It is said that this issue is being resolved and negotiations are under way.
No preliminary news. They say that everything will announce after ICO
manox.dave

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:24:48 PM

No one reads the list of exchanges, because they dont want to mislead people
RichardCrowford1965

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:26:33 PM

No one reads the list of exchanges, because they dont want to mislead people
Or because there are no agreements with the stock exchanges. Their ICO is just beginning ...
Jacques de Molay

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:30:59 PM

very nice idea. Estate backed tokens seem really strong and reliable. I really like it.
I want to ask, whether some tokens are not sold, will they be burned or what?
Because, as less tokens sold, it means that share of estate for 1 token increases and so the dividends are increasing too?
FrederickFarci

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:02:37 PM

very nice idea. Estate backed tokens seem really strong and reliable. I really like it.
Because, as less tokens sold, it means that share of estate for 1 token increases and so the dividends are increasing too?
Yeah, as far as i know all unsold tokens will be burned.
jess4ever

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:08:28 PM

This is quite natural. Now, all unsold tokens are burned, as the presence of these tokens can bring down the market.
I know that some projects don't sell all available tokens. That is, they have a million tokens, sell for example 100,000 tokens, leaving the remaining tokens to control the price level, to control inflation and deflation, and so on.
LoreinMallin

Activity: 324

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:45:45 PM

This is quite natural. Now, all unsold tokens are burned, as the presence of these tokens can bring down the market.
I know that some projects don't sell all available tokens. That is, they have a million tokens, sell for example 100,000 tokens, leaving the remaining tokens to control the price level, to control inflation and deflation, and so on.
Yes, but this is not the case with real estate.
Dr.Cristofferson

Activity: 356

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:33:46 PM

Yes, but this is not the case with real estate.
Yes, I also think so. To increase the coin was stable - you need a high demand for real estate and a limited number of coins in general. Then it will be most effective.
Josen5000

Activity: 313

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:43:35 PM

Yes, I also think so. To increase the coin was stable - you need a high demand for real estate and a limited number of coins in general. Then it will be most effective.
I think we dont fully understand the price formation of the coin Domus. I personally wait for the interview, or any announcements about how things are going in development.
AngelinaShulcz

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:11:41 PM

I think we dont fully understand the price formation of the coin Domus. I personally wait for the interview, or any announcements about how things are going in development.
Information on the price can be found on the site, but a person who is not prepared will find it hard to understand this
Klennox

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:39:51 PM

Information on the price can be found on the site, but a person who is not prepared will find it hard to understand this
If to say in simple words - you invest in real estate by buying a coin Domus. Similarly, if you bought the company's shares. You expect that with the growth of the company and the expansion of the quantity of real estate, your coin will also grow.
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:53:27 PM

If to say in simple words - you invest in real estate by buying a coin Domus. Similarly, if you bought the company's shares. You expect that with the growth of the company and the expansion of the quantity of real estate, your coin will also grow.
That is .... instead of spending huge money and buying real estate ... or for example, do it through an intermediary - I buy Domus coins and become an investor in real estate?)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: